Uttaran
Uttaran

arrogant meethi (Page 2)

Adlin Goldie
Adlin
Adlin

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hello friends..
I never find any arrogance in Meethi character. Aakash has betrayed her in the name of love.
In this situation how will she react.?
Even though I love meekash but aakash deserves punishment. Meethi isn't arrogant character
As like her name, Meethi is awl sweet char ever

Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by Rishi_

Originally posted by saurabhrocks

Meethi is tapasya in many ways, only thing cvs did not make her hard core vamp as they had made tapasya and iccha a saint.
But her behaviour , way of thinking is like tapasya.
What i say is right!
If u don't agree to her than u become bad or if someone does something other against her point of view than they r accussed of breaking trust.
She is impulsive and very much selfcentered most of the time to bother and see what is impact of her action on others.
And she was shown arrgant behaviour since she had started hating iccha.
And inspite of experience tought by life she contiues toignore and be immature and irrational to deal life.
And ziddi like tapu.

And that create chances of meethi vishnu marriage.
And misunderstanding in meethi against mukta post marriage.
A drama to show a complicated marriage, where is bride is confused, groom suffer suffocation of relationship, misunderstandina allegation and scarifice will create trp like tapu veer iccha.
Otherwise it was 2, past 2 week i read in srj at it increased 2.3

i agree with everything that you've said sami.  meethi and tappu are very similar in behavior.
but the only difference in meethi and tappu is that  tappu was an all and out vamp who did crimes like attempt to murder, forcing suicide etc. on the other hand meethi was the victim of fraud in the hands of akash ekadish and had to suffer a lot in that crappy village for no mistake of hers.
so that brings a sorry feeling for meethi. since she had to suffer (because of her blind love on akash. she shud have listened to mukta thats true. ) so she doesnt want a man who broke her trust in her life. there's nothing wrong in it. unlike tappu who forcefully snatched veer from iccha and in that case veecha loved each and tappu was the villian.

but meethi is not a vamp.
@BOLD above. i agree trps will increased but they can never reach to what veer-iccha-tappu brought. in 2009 trps were in the range 5-6 sometimes even 7. in 2010 they were 4-5. that will never return.
however they can save their face by bringing back yuvi and showing yukta love-hte story, bringing back iccha and ofcourse marrying meethi-vishnu and sending criminals akash-ekadsh-nirbhay to jail.

tappu was neva a vamp...though she was made to do certain crimes...evn ichcha was not dudh ki dhuli that way...tappu is d lead actress of uttran .n leads r not vamps...kindly  think before  saying so...uttran had 2 leads always...ichcha n tappu...both equally important n popular...n no one is vamp...

i dont want to get into an arguement with you again. we already have had too many unwanted fights in the past.
im very sorry for hurting you in the past.

and i never said tappu is not the lead. tappu is and will remain the lead. i dont hate tappu in any way.  but she had grey shades and thats what made her popular and made her many awards. she didnt wrong things but she was popular for that. now she's +ve but no one is liking her.
the old -ve tappu was the best i feel. she did awesome acting that time.

the comparison was going on new generation things. plz not to bring old stuff again.
let us keep our POV with ourselves.

lets move on in life and discuss new generation story i.e meethi-vmukta-vishnu-akash-yuvi.
this iccha v/s tappu thing is over long back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i agree with everything that you've said sami.  meethi and tappu are very similar in behavior.
but the only difference in meethi and tappu is that  tappu was an all and out vamp who did crimes like attempt to murder, forcing suicide etc. on the other hand meethi was the victim of fraud in the hands of akash ekadish and had to suffer a lot in that crappy village for no mistake of hers.
so that brings a sorry feeling for meethi. since she had to suffer (because of her blind love on akash. she shud have listened to mukta thats true. ) so she doesnt want a man who broke her trust in her life. there's nothing wrong in it. unlike tappu who forcefully snatched veer from iccha and in that case veecha loved each and tappu was the villian.
rishi i agree that meethi is like taps in behaviour & temperament only but not in basic nature 7 she never plotted & planned against any1 liek taps or even earlier mukta. her basic nature is more like iccha & veer esply veer.shes un4giving & non-sacrificing like veer but still basically gud who got hurt wen sees sum1 in pain like she felt 4 kajari.
and  i agree she suffered a lot in Ats 4 no fault of hers. her only mistake was that she didn't trust mukta @ that time tho i think it was due 2 mukta's apst behaviour of planning & plotting against her & after redempn her suport 2 iccha who meethi hated which was increased by mukat & naani.
and i also agree she doesn't want a man who broke not her trust but also made her dance on her mother's dance whom she started luving.and here she didn't force vishnu  2say yes. even tho she asked 4 help but still @ the end she left the decision wid vishnu. and theres one more diff. taps snatched veer forcefully & knew veer luved iccha whhile here meethi doesn't know vishnu likes mukta & mukta also likes him.and its vishnu who said yes willingly. but still shes feeling bad 4 him thta he has 2 go thru this. tahswhy she cried in fri's epi that she cudn't tell truth 2 damini.
but meethi is not a vamp.meethi was/is & never"ll b a vamp. bcoz as i said shes basically gud wid clear heart. even tho shes faking mrg & luv but thats 4 not 2 hurt sum1 but 2 send away that prsn who made her life hell & even made mockery of her mother's death.
@BOLD above. i agree trps will increased but they can never reach to what veer-iccha-tappu brought. in 2009 trps were in the range 5-6 sometimes even 7. in 2010 they were 4-5. that will never return.i agree that time TRPs did increase. even tho nobody liked that mrg @ that time but story was not bad & crap & CVs didn't try 2 make taps like vamp a heroine or tried 2 gain sympathy 4 her from viewers. they showed that evil shud not b 4given widout proper punishment but here wat r they doing??
however they can save their face by bringing back yuvi and showing yukta love-hte story, bringing back iccha and ofcourse marrying meethi-vishnu and sending criminals akash-ekadsh-nirbhay to jail.
i agree they still can show sum sensible story by bringing back redeemed yuvi & mukta story wid him & showing meethi-vishnu mrg & sending criminals like akash & his afmily 2 the jail.
and meethi needs a prsn like vishnu whos calm, understanding & mature & he can make her understand abt many things where she gets impulsive while aaksh brings out her impulsive nature which only harm her & her luve dones. bcoz meethi listened 2 vishnu & agreed 2 him wen he told her that they r doing wrong by faking mrg as all r happy. he made her understand & she understood his thinking .

yes i agree with you. meethi is more practical.
but she's not like iccha whom i miss a lot. sometimes meethi thinks one way sometimes another way.
she has constant mood swings. sometimes suddenly chirpy happy sometimes sad sometimes very angry.
iccha was calm composed and stable. and always good and +ve.

but ofcourse meethi is also good by heart and never does bad to others. she has her mother's qualities in her. thats y i want meethi to be happy and meethi-vishnu marriage.

she wishes good but her mood swings are similar to tappu.

tiny15

Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged

They have to show it, to get trp of that tym there is no bundela family, to show yukta there is no yuvi.
And present track is made such that akash is bechara and is getting sympathy over meethi on facebook, he is made rpr but very poor quality ka rpr wid not even1% of rpr in him.
We are expected to accept him, that s y they put rpr in his favour.
Felt sympathy for meethi, till she was in attisgarh and good she want to move on.
But the way it is shown, meethi is still at fault.
She herself not prepared for marriage, first she should be strong to remove akash and than prepare to 2nd marriage.
Akash is still in heart, and she is made to marry a guy who doesnot love before her divorce not wise.
And if they are faking and it happens by mistake, it is worse. Such marriage fail.
Either akash so called love will win or it will be like saraswatichandra.
They will do anything to show akash right

thats because she loved akash truly. akash was doing fraud but meethi's love was genuine. she had blndly trusted akash and did whatever he told her.

so she was badly hurt when she came to know the truth. faking marriage is a wrong thing i agree.
but has to do it to teach a lesson to akash who made her true love a big joke and send him out of thakur house.

she is made to marry a guy who doesnt love her: on this i say cv's should show love scenes then. and vishnu doesnt love mukta as well. he just has some attraction to her thats all.
veecha were true lovers. so are meghan from  NBT.but mushu are nowhere near.
so thy shud brng yuvi and show yukta. nd meeshu .

tiny15

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Agree with u rishi,meethi is good by heart and she always did good things to other.but now she is dilema,wish veer to be with her in this condition.and if ichcha is there means for her no pblm na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_tiny15

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Agree rishi,its high time to bring back yuvi.
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
here i dont want compare meethi to tapsya but meethi confident that if u agree to marry with me aakash will go from here this type of blind  asumption made  by meethi is wrong  means the way meethi make assumption it is not neccessary for  aakash should also think in same way .so here i blame meethi because currently for her tears only her blind assumption is responsible .vishnu make understand but she does not listen

Edited by surabhi01 - 18 August 2013 at 1:32am
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

[QUOTE=saurabhrocks]

yes i agree with you. meethi is more practical.yeah and i like her this quality but not eh rimpulsive nature.
but she's not like iccha whom i miss a lot. sometimes meethi thinks one way sometimes another way.no shes not like iccha.thatswhy i said shes basically gud like iccha who also got hurt seeing in sum1 in pain & meethi also got hurt seeing sum1's pain like in ats she felt 4 kajari even tho kajari was silent initially. she started helping her later on & now also meethi is feeling bad seeing vishnu in pain. she sconstantly thinking abt his pain that he has 2 go thru bcoz of this fake drama.so meethis is only liek iccha in basic gudness oderwise shes more like veer & 2 sum extent taps esply in her impulsive nature.
she has constant mood swings. sometimes suddenly chirpy happy sometimes sad sometimes very angry.yeah thatswhy i said impulsive nature & difft temperament & thatswhy she needs reaal vishnu like prsn whos calm & understanding & who can make her slow down also wid this impulsive nature.
iccha was calm composed and stable. and always good and +ve.

but ofcourse meethi is also good by heart and never does bad to others. she has her mother's qualities in her. thats y i want meethi to be happy and meethi-vishnu marriage.
yeah iccha was calm ,composed & stable while meethi is not but still both r basically gud in nature.its only their behaviour & way 2 luk @ life that differs
 she wishes good but her mood swings are similar to tappu.
yeah shes gud but like taps also. shes indecisive alos sumtimes  tho not all the time.

Rishi_

Go to top