arrogant meethi stick to one decision & spoiling 3 lives 

she  is just like tapsaya nature  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star123fish4567divyababursshreeaishray

saurabhrocks IF-Dazzler
saurabhrocks
saurabhrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Meethi is tapasya in many ways, only thing cvs did not make her hard core vamp as they had made tapasya and iccha a saint.
But her behaviour , way of thinking is like tapasya.
What i say is right!
If u don't agree to her than u become bad or if someone does something other against her point of view than they r accussed of breaking trust.
She is impulsive and very much selfcentered most of the time to bother and see what is impact of her action on others.
And she was shown arrgant behaviour since she had started hating iccha.
And inspite of experience tought by life she contiues toignore and be immature and irrational to deal life.
And ziddi like tapu.

And that create chances of meethi vishnu marriage.
And misunderstanding in meethi against mukta post marriage.
A drama to show a complicated marriage, where is bride is confused, groom suffer suffocation of relationship, misunderstandina allegation and scarifice will create trp like tapu veer iccha.
Otherwise it was 2, past 2 week i read in srj at it increased 2.3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizadivyababulamboobabuRishi_SRJKiMahakaali

Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saurabhrocks

Meethi is tapasya in many ways, only thing cvs did not make her hard core vamp as they had made tapasya and iccha a saint.
What i say is right!
If u don't agree to her than u become bad or if someone does something other against her point of view than they r accussed of breaking trust.
She is impulsive and very much selfcentered most of the time to bother and see what is impact of her action on others.
And inspite of experience tought by life she contiues toignore and be immature and irrational to deal life.
And ziddi like tapu.

A drama to show a complicated marriage, where is bride is confused, groom suffer suffocation of relationship, misunderstandina allegation and scarifice will create trp like tapu veer iccha.

i agree with everything that you've said sami.  meethi and tappu are very similar in behavior.
but the only difference in meethi and tappu is that  tappu was an all and out vamp who did crimes like attempt to murder, forcing suicide etc. on the other hand meethi was the victim of fraud in the hands of akash ekadish and had to suffer a lot in that crappy village for no mistake of hers.
so that brings a sorry feeling for meethi. since she had to suffer (because of her blind love on akash. she shud have listened to mukta thats true. ) so she doesnt want a man who broke her trust in her life. there's nothing wrong in it. unlike tappu who forcefully snatched veer from iccha and in that case veecha loved each and tappu was the villian.

but meethi is not a vamp.
@BOLD above. i agree trps will increased but they can never reach to what veer-iccha-tappu brought. in 2009 trps were in the range 5-6 sometimes even 7. in 2010 they were 4-5. that will never return.
however they can save their face by bringing back yuvi and showing yukta love-hte story, bringing back iccha and ofcourse marrying meethi-vishnu and sending criminals akash-ekadsh-nirbhay to jail.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

saurabhrocks IF-Dazzler
saurabhrocks
saurabhrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
They have to show it, to get trp of that tym there is no bundela family, to show yukta there is no yuvi.
And present track is made such that akash is bechara and is getting sympathy over meethi on facebook, he is made rpr but very poor quality ka rpr wid not even1% of rpr in him.
We are expected to accept him, that s y they put rpr in his favour.
Felt sympathy for meethi, till she was in attisgarh and good she want to move on.
But the way it is shown, meethi is still at fault.
She herself not prepared for marriage, first she should be strong to remove akash and than prepare to 2nd marriage.
Akash is still in heart, and she is made to marry a guy who doesnot love before her divorce not wise. And if they are faking and it happens by mistake, it is worse. Such marriage fail.
Either akash so called love will win or it will be like saraswatichandra.
They will do anything to show akash right

SRJKiMahakaali

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Agree with rishi and sami
CandyCrushh IF-Stunnerz
CandyCrushh
CandyCrushh

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Without veecha trp rate wil never increase..

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

i agree with everything that you've said sami.  meethi and tappu are very similar in behavior.
but the only difference in meethi and tappu is that  tappu was an all and out vamp who did crimes like attempt to murder, forcing suicide etc. on the other hand meethi was the victim of fraud in the hands of akash ekadish and had to suffer a lot in that crappy village for no mistake of hers.
so that brings a sorry feeling for meethi. since she had to suffer (because of her blind love on akash. she shud have listened to mukta thats true. ) so she doesnt want a man who broke her trust in her life. there's nothing wrong in it. unlike tappu who forcefully snatched veer from iccha and in that case veecha loved each and tappu was the villian.
rishi i agree that meethi is like taps in behaviour & temperament only but not in basic nature 7 she never plotted & planned against any1 liek taps or even earlier mukta. her basic nature is more like iccha & veer esply veer.shes un4giving & non-sacrificing like veer but still basically gud who got hurt wen sees sum1 in pain like she felt 4 kajari.
and  i agree she suffered a lot in Ats 4 no fault of hers. her only mistake was that she didn't trust mukta @ that time tho i think it was due 2 mukta's apst behaviour of planning & plotting against her & after redempn her suport 2 iccha who meethi hated which was increased by mukat & naani.
and i also agree she doesn't want a man who broke not her trust but also made her dance on her mother's dance whom she started luving.and here she didn't force vishnu  2say yes. even tho she asked 4 help but still @ the end she left the decision wid vishnu. and theres one more diff. taps snatched veer forcefully & knew veer luved iccha whhile here meethi doesn't know vishnu likes mukta & mukta also likes him.and its vishnu who said yes willingly. but still shes feeling bad 4 him thta he has 2 go thru this. tahswhy she cried in fri's epi that she cudn't tell truth 2 damini.
but meethi is not a vamp.meethi was/is & never"ll b a vamp. bcoz as i said shes basically gud wid clear heart. even tho shes faking mrg & luv but thats 4 not 2 hurt sum1 but 2 send away that prsn who made her life hell & even made mockery of her mother's death.
@BOLD above. i agree trps will increased but they can never reach to what veer-iccha-tappu brought. in 2009 trps were in the range 5-6 sometimes even 7. in 2010 they were 4-5. that will never return.i agree that time TRPs did increase. even tho nobody liked that mrg @ that time but story was not bad & crap & CVs didn't try 2 make taps like vamp a heroine or tried 2 gain sympathy 4 her from viewers. they showed that evil shud not b 4given widout proper punishment but here wat r they doing??
however they can save their face by bringing back yuvi and showing yukta love-hte story, bringing back iccha and ofcourse marrying meethi-vishnu and sending criminals akash-ekadsh-nirbhay to jail.
i agree they still can show sum sensible story by bringing back redeemed yuvi & mukta story wid him & showing meethi-vishnu mrg & sending criminals like akash & his afmily 2 the jail.
and meethi needs a prsn like vishnu whos calm, understanding & mature & he can make her understand abt many things where she gets impulsive while aaksh brings out her impulsive nature which only harm her & her luve dones. bcoz meethi listened 2 vishnu & agreed 2 him wen he told her that they r doing wrong by faking mrg as all r happy. he made her understand & she understood his thinking .

Rishi_

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

What i say is right!
And ziddi like tapu.

but meethi is not a vamp.
@BOLD above. i agree trps will increased but they can never reach to what veer-iccha-tappu brought. in 2009 trps were in the range 5-6 sometimes even 7. in 2010 they were 4-5. that will never return.

tappu was neva a vamp...though she was made to do certain crimes...evn ichcha was not dudh ki dhuli that way...tappu is d lead actress of uttran .n leads r not vamps...kindly  think before  saying so...uttran had 2 leads always...ichcha n tappu...both equally important n popular...n no one is vamp...

Go to top