Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks nikhil 4 sharing these wonderful videos omg they are very poor in terms of general knowledge he he
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg...im shocked...😲...

thanks for sharing nikhil
-rp- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
unbelievable , just can't believe it... ok leave alone not knowing your country's prime minister and president but not knowing when  your country got independence is just pathetic ,and shameful... kindly if your knowledge is less then that of nursery students, why give such types of interviews and then laughing after giving such answers is unacceptable
Edited by -rp- - 10 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. These are such basic questions and Deepika does not know...It is indeed shocking. Let me just answer them for the benefit of others.

1.Sonia Gandhi is not related to Mahatma Gandhi. When Indira Gandhi fell in love with Firoz , Nehru did not approve of the alliance as Firoz was born a Muslim and was adopted by a Parsi family. Gandhiji agreed to adopt Firoz as his son and gave him his name so that Nehru  would agree to the marriage if he became a Hindu. So after Gandhiji's adoption Firoz became Firoz Gandhi. Indira Nehru thus became Indira Gandhi after marrying him. Sonia Gandhi is the DIL of Indira and Firuz. She married their son Rajiv Gandhi.(several stories there this is the most acceptable one)

2. India's president is Mr.Pranab Mukherjee and Vicepresident Hamid Ansari.

3. Our national flag has three colors.
    Saffron is for courage and sacrifice.
    White for peace and purity
    Green for prosperity. 
     The wheel in the Centre represents righteousness or Dharma.

4. Rahul Gandhi is the Vice president of INC and the Chair person of Indian Youth Congress. He does not hold any ministry.

5.India became independent on 15 August, 1947.
Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umaji --- they didn't even know when India got the Independence which is 15th of August 1947... One actor was telling good day, shubh muhurat bla blah.. I guess they made fun interview... How can a person at this stature doesn't even know the year of independence... It is true that we have to fight against many evils like corruption etc etc to get the proper independence but that doesn't mean that we are not independentπŸ€” Shameful... If this is for some fun sake, it is really disgusting... Not knowing President's name is ok but Independence day... omg... They are all not less than icons... Good lesson.. They are just good actors... True colours of independence
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepika has done MBA and Anas M.A. They are not just school dropouts. It is very very shocking. These things one should know...Kahan se padai ki...
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes they are very poor in terms of general knowledge
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"Ek raat ko ho gaya tha" HAHAHHA okay I love these videos. Please calm down man, what's wrong with not knowing anything about your country? I don't know anything about Denmark. I don't even know if we got a president or not. Same with Pakistan, I can't even remember what comes first on the flag, moon or star. Edited by fresco. - 10 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You   πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ