India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

... And there was Bharti !!!!!

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hope you guys remember how Bharti was kept till top 5 due to her comedy ...she was unofficial Co-Host of the show after Ragini's Disaster hosting 

anyways so when a week before finale ... in semi final she came in a faceoff with Rashmi ...she started making excuses how her back hurts , how she has not prepared faceoff dance and is half TRP of the show etc etc etc ...

and she said " If I know I will be in the finale i will bear the pain and will perform but when I know I am out after this why I shld perform ? " and she Quits the show 

Well obviously bcz she knew they will keep Rashmi so she refused to dance in the Face off 

and then there is Our Sidharth Shukla Cool

As soon as he came in Faceoff he knew he is out as there is " Terence Trained Professional Dancer " against him yet He Faced her in Face off 

and he left the show with GRACE Cool

Bharti vid when she quits

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.cherrypansyaparnaumaHemaG

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I think everyone till now has left the show gracefully. Wasn't KVB against the Kids? That's some face-off, yet he didn't make no excuses and gave it his best too.

It did seem as if Sid didn't really care about the face off and just wanted to get it done&dusted - but his parting speech was sweet. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CamrynArshiforever8pabitra.VruShan_MaNan.Anamika.cherrypansyHashiBooaparnaumaHemaG

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Quirky.Feline.

I think everyone till now has left the show gracefully. Wasn't KVB against the Kids? That's some face-off, yet he didn't make no excuses and gave it his best too.

It did seem as if Sid didn't really care about the face off and just wanted to get it done&dusted - but his parting speech was sweet. 

agree ... i always Wanted KVB to go ... but when he went out i felt so bad ... this year till now everyone left the show with grace without any excuses  ( Season 5 , whole season was crap ) 

its obvious as he knew it'll be Mukti but yet he danced Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.Chatoyant.cherrypansyaparnaumaHemaG

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Disclaimer: Sore loser Alert LOL
**Waiting for someone to laugh at this along with me** LOL

do i make u laugh more than kapil ??? if yes then wow i am so talented Cool ... BTW do u laugh like Archana puran singh after reading my posts  ???? #just curious Tongue
TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
ROFL
pabitra. Senior Member
pabitra.
pabitra.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunmayish

Originally posted by .Quirky.Feline.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000033">I think everyone till now has left the show gracefully. Wasn't KVB against the Kids? That's some face-off, yet he didn't make no excuses and gave it his best too.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000033">It did seem as if Sid didn't really care about the face off and just wanted to get it done&dusted - but his parting speech was sweet.</font>

The season where ankita l was there was a issue I remember Malika a khan calling her childish
ya i remember wen ankita gt eliminated she went abt bad mouthing all the other contestants including the judges.. and called the judges biased.. dts wen malaika called her childish..
Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
In watching Sid's performance...you could tell as soon as he started that he wasn't giving it all...obviously being a non-dancer, he was not going to be able to defeat Mukti.

I wish he had been given Mohina at the beginning of the show rather than Sonia...perhaps he could have progressed further.  Still, he had a good run and can be proud of his accomplishment on the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.HemaG

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Discussions on contestants from last season are not allowed.

Topic Closed.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top