India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Open kitchen! (Page 3)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Finally found the time to comment dear frnd!HugAwesome post!Big smileYes evn though I hate da idea of dm livn lyk beggars in DB's house..But I really love this house nd surroundings...!TongueIts so open nd airy,and has so much greenery around..Day DreamingI told u dere is a pool too,though they did not show it,and last episode we saw a pond too!Big smileNd yes da kitchen reminds me of my village home!WinkI love Mithvi's parts in dis house!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bristylovemouniawida

Bristylovemouni Senior Member
Bristylovemouni
Bristylovemouni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
DB ek baar yaha pe arjun ji ke liye Kheer banaya tha .. DB ka 2 kitchen hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I am so sad that we will be seeing this amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slow romance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..

2 weeks? whats happening? i was mia last few days ... i was so hopefull we  would have a slow nok jhok and falling in love phase ... no rush rush love stories that dont exploit the chemistry of the lead  is truly disappointing...

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Finally found the time to comment dear frnd!HugAwesome post!Big smileYes evn though I hate da idea of dm livn lyk beggars in DB's house..But I really love this house nd surroundings...!TongueIts so open nd airy,and has so much greenery around..Day DreamingI told u dere is a pool too,though they did not show it,and last episode we saw a pond too!Big smileNd yes da kitchen reminds me of my village home!WinkI love Mithvi's parts in dis house!Embarrassed

It's ok dear friend. I know you had alot of responcibalities.

Now you think that Meera and the Khanna's are living like beggers?! No way. I guess dadima sold some of her jewelaries after her son got ill. And they are now paying for their food . And don't forget tgat Prithvi used to work for DB . So she has to give his family their share. Wink

So that was a pond? Shocked I thought that was the pool you mentioned some time ago. Embarrassed

Yes IP's mansion becomes very beautiful day by day.

You saw near the gate of the mansion those stairs on which DB used to stand and give some orders? Dead they look more beautiful when Mithvi had that argument near them. Smile

Edited by awida - 19 August 2013 at 9:17am

TehsinaJFJ

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bmoni

DB ek baar yaha pe arjun ji ke liye Kheer banaya tha .. DB ka 2 kitchen hai

Thanks for reminding me Bristy.

Yes Shalu was cooking and Mishrain offers to help her. But she refused and said that rubbish about cooking for her beloved one. Smile

TehsinaJFJ

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I am so sad that we will be seeingthis amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slowromance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#cc00cc">2 weeks? whats happening? i was mia last few days ... i was so hopefull we would have a slow nok jhok and falling in love phase ... no rush rush love stories that dont exploit the chemistry of the lead is truly disappointing...</font>

Don't say that you don't know about the new show replacing Junoon! Shocked

Anu where have you been? Shocked we cried , shouted, tweeted to MYP, YP, LO. And no responce. Smile

Hope they say something. Before we go crazy. Ouch

TehsinaJFJ

Go to top