Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Open kitchen!

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Hello friends.

I know you've seen those past epis of Junoon. And you were charmed Mithvi's magic not just like me but even more. Tongue Day Dreaming

I was charmed not just by Mithvi, but also by the whole atmosphere around them. Smile

Thanks for those open shootings, baharien ,nadian, trees ,grasses, pools..and open kitchen.

Have a look:

Now what happened to that old kitchen in which Shalu tortures poor Meera?!

I am happy that Meera took that step , and arranged her open kitchen. it reminded me of my childhood days , and my grandma's kitchen in the small town in which she lived. Big smile

Now I have another reason for loving the blossoming love between Mithvi. It is the pureness that it's showen even in the little details of their life. Heart

Edited by awida - 17 August 2013 at 10:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10jslakshmiCHAVI5050Bristylovemouniluminous02KrilovadMarathi_Mulgiprem_diwanixxserenaxxTehsinaJFJforam.

Bristylovemouni Senior Member
Bristylovemouni
Bristylovemouni

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
My grand ma's kitchen in my hometown just like it also 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniforam.

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I am so sad that we will be seeing this amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slow romance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bristylovemounimonalikaforam.

Bristylovemouni Senior Member
Bristylovemouni
Bristylovemouni

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I am so sad that we will be seeing this amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slow romance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..
hope MYP is not confirm ,it will depend on TRP rate in this week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bmoni

My grand ma's kitchen in my hometown just like it also

So we have another thing in common. Wink

Bristylovemouniforam.

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I am so sad that we will be seeingthis amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slowromance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..

I agree with you..that Junoon's love story didn't even start. Sleepy so we won't be able to accept the end of the serial. Disapprove

I wish they focused in Mithvi's love story before marring them. Or after that marriage,or after Shalu's track. But alas.. Cry

Now let us pray that Junoon doesn't go off air. And we have our full time love story. Embarrassed Heart

pamela01foram.

CHAVI5050 Senior Member
CHAVI5050
CHAVI5050

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
 Rocking pic...

foram.awida

Krilovad Goldie
Krilovad
Krilovad