Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Regarding Written Updates (Page 2)

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

Anam don't waste your time with opening such threads.. I have opened alot of Topics about it but nobody replied. If they don't want to do the wu's so they wont get any!! I'm really angry of all the SG fans, (without you. simran and JMS)

So true naz I'm wasting time no one s gna pay attention yh you're right I wil do my updates when I get laptop bck it's been repaired should be delivered to store this week.. No bck ups so no updates either honestly besides yuvreen fans no one volunteers so many resu fans flooding the forum with posts they don't want to volunteer ridiculous anyways doesn't matter their choice there's nothing we can do 

Hws ur holiday going? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfLiana.

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Waaris, Piyaa Albela, Krishnadasi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Anam don't waste your time with opening such threads.. I have opened alot of Topics about it but nobody replied. If they don't want to do the wu's so they wont get any!! I'm really angry of all the SG fans, (without you. simran and JMS)

So true naz I'm wasting time no one s gna pay attention yh you're right I wil do my updates when I get laptop bck it's been repaired should be delivered to store this week.. No bck ups so no updates either honestly besides yuvreen fans no one volunteers so many resu fans flooding the forum with posts they don't want to volunteer ridiculous anyways doesn't matter their choice there's nothing we can do 

Hws ur holiday going? 
Holiday is nice but boringSleepy missing my Germany badlyCry

agree.!! I don't like resu fans, they are thinking only of themselves. Don't worry dear. A coolbie told me that in one Forum there was no wu's , so this Forum will be the same.! There is no Problem for me. I don't read wu's. I'm doing it only for monday. You can Chose one of the day too. (maybe tuesday) you dont have to update for them. I think I'm wasting my time with updating on monday. But I don't wanna quit because of I'm the coolbie. Just choose one of the days and we wont have any updates in 2 days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
atleast yuvreen fans care for d forum thats wat anam n i meant..nt that sing a song 4 ur fav n tek no responsibilitys..its like fud is cukd hv  a feast n walk away without offering to lend a helping hand..realy selfish types..so meher aadi its ok relax..we know 1 of ur in hostel n d other hv xams..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10Liana.

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

atleast yuvreen fans care for d forum thats wat anam n i meant..nt that sing a song 4 ur fav n tek no responsibilitys..its like fud is cukd hv  a feast n walk away without offering to lend a helping hand..realy selfish types..so meher aadi its ok relax..we know 1 of ur in hostel n d other hv xams..
.A.G.R.E.E.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfSupernatural_10

MeherSehgal Senior Member
MeherSehgal
MeherSehgal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
But Anam and Naz why do you both feel that your WUs are not valued ?
There are people like us who have no other option than to refresh the page every monday to friday just to see in case the WU has been posted or not.

The updaters are the only medium for us to remain in touch with the show. Though none has volunteered, but don't be disheartened . We all love all your efforts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Hws ur holiday going? 
Holiday is nice but boringSleepy missing my Germany badlyCry

agree.!! I don't like resu fans, they are thinking only of themselves. Don't worry dear. A coolbie told me that in one Forum there was no wu's , so this Forum will be the same.! There is no Problem for me. I don't read wu's. I'm doing it only for monday. You can Chose one of the day too. (maybe tuesday) you dont have to update for them. I think I'm wasting my time with updating on monday. But I don't wanna quit because of I'm the coolbie. Just choose one of the days and we wont have any updates in 2 days.

Dont worry u wil be back soon enjoy ur time thereHug
i dont care about them i thought they might see post and volunteer but they didnt... I will do my updates for tuesdy and thursday and ur mondays also.. for this monday suchitra di has volunttered as i have no lappy so she will do it hopefully.. the forum will defo get updates it dont matter if we have no back up on the day we cant do there wont be update untill then we will give updates maybe sm people might volunteer for back up writers 
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeherSehgal

There are people like us who have no other option than to refresh the page every monday to friday just to see in case the WU has been posted or not.

The updaters are the only medium for us to remain in touch with the show. Though none has volunteered, but don't be disheartened . We all love all your efforts.

Meher its not that we know you guys read and all im disappointed that no one volunteers other than few of us.. but yh everyone is busy with their own schedule... no 1 is bothered non yuvreen fans e.g. resu fans flood forum but not interested in doing written updates its just ridiculous anyways there choice there will defo be written updates so dw Hug 
Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeherSehgal

loll.. we are doing much much effort for it to write and you guys are only reading it.. It's too easy for you guys. If we Need a back up then nobody volunteers. It's not matter if you have quit the Show or if your net is not good. I would still volunteer for backup.
Now Anam has got it how I felt before when nobody volunteeredOuch

Go to top