Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rinku90

Amazing post👏Swayam and sharon has faced a lot of problems in the past and now this is the first problem they are going to face after being in relationship and i know that like all the difficulties in the past they will also overcome this phase and it will only make there bond stronger then before.

yes dey shld solve this problem together..thts wht v all want..
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no one can break swaron bond dat easilyy😳
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cscs

v all r interested in seeing their relationship getting stronger..n yes pls no faltu ka dimag on swaron's creativity..

we have seen enough experimentations. I hope watever is turning up will only bring them closer...after the article i am  worried how swaron will be shown and how swaron realtionship vl be shown knowing cvs wont allow us to live in peace
shan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome post...

yup...swaron will be swaron even after all the fiasco...

no one cn break their love ...
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -spongy-

res

unres

amazing post
bang on !! 👍🏼

i agree
this is the very first problem they are gonna face as a couple and im sure that their bond and love for each-other is strong enough that they can solve any problem

sharon has to realize soon
and as soon as they solve this problem it would enhance their bond and their love will become more deep !!!

waiting for the coming weeks
loving D3  a lot ❤️

swaron live forever ❤️

ur last line in red..*inshahllah*
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishaka45

well said charu di amazing post

current track are testing the swaron relation...hopefully they should tacked this problem by matualy and senseously.
Swaron is unique couple in tellywood which as own unique charm
😳 while ongoing track swaron bond should grows stronger and stronger. In past they cum over many circumastance bt being nw official one its time to show their trust with each other and together solve it...while addresing and supporting eact other

i want them to solve all MU mutually...
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

no one can break swaron bond dat easilyy😳

yes😃
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: shan16

awsome post...

yup...swaron will be swaron even after all the fiasco...

no one cn break their love ...

yes😊
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

we have seen enough experimentations. I hope watever is turning up will only bring them closer...after the article i am  worried how swaron will be shown and how swaron realtionship vl be shown knowing cvs wont allow us to live in peace

i want them to stick together in this tough times..
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love your post Charu :)
SwaRon have been through so much already and they weren't even a couple in the true sense of the word at that time . Now , that they are one they should certainly solve this problem together and be each other's support system.  They should certainly come out stronger  than ever  out of this track .