India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: The bond is strong!!

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Like evrybody else out here, i also want swaron to come out this problem ASAP..Its very crucial time for swaron's relationship..And i really want their bond to be more stronger after this fiasco.
SwaRon has always been the unique couple in tellywood...there love story started as a normal love story, a simple guy falling for the college diva..and it turned into the most romantic, unique n adaorable love story..its not just a love story..its a kind of journey of SHARON and SWAYAM, two poles apart individuals..And thats the beauty of their relationship..They have come across with many problems even before their relationship..n nw aftr getting into relationship, its their first problem..i really hope that they come out of it soon and their bond gets strongest..

Swaron are not just ordinary lovers.they are more than it..COMPANION is the right word for them..they share each other love, sorrow, pain, hurt n all..and it can be clearly evident from the past events..each n every time they have been on each others side..swayam- papa track was the best example for that..the way sharon was with swayam, clearly shows the thickness of there bond..n swayam..well he has always been like a shadow for sharon..

The current track has lots of potential as its directly testing swaron's bond..and i want swaron to pass this test with flying colours..and want to deal the situation more as COMPANIONS..
because swaron bond is strong and its time to make it more stronger..

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmiriyaaddicted_lovevenusrockzshan16shaanswayamAnomic_loner--MiNi--tannuluvVruShan_MaNan_bellaSwan_piyu_swaronsakshibshah--Anushka--BeulaSwaRonsweetdivyarinku90Divine_darkness...Diya...MrsChandlerBingAJ.morgan_Deepika_---Priya---Magical_NaiRan-TanHaVruShan-swathi_swaronswaron9113-Vishaka-

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Unres

Beautifully written charu Hug
COMPANION is the right word!!
This track in actual sense is proving to be a real testing time for Swaron. There were tracks before which did have had Swaron proving each other how much they love but all those were past where in they wer not official couple. Now that's not the case, they are in a relationship and here goes within few days their testing time begins:/
Swaron were always practical when it comes to handling problems, they have always thought of the consequences which they may have to face before taking any decision. Now here comes the situation where they are completely unaware of what the consequences might be n still have to take decision for themselves as well as gang! Im only hoping that Aditya doesn't cause anymore damage after this:/
It has been enough whatever he has done.. But I have complete confidence on SWARON.Though swayam and Sharon are 2 different individuals, time and again they have proved that it's not important for two individuals to have same way of thinking to be in a relationship, wat is important that how they take decisions TOGETHER. So im sure even in this fiasco they'll prove that as to why they are called UNIQUE AND MATURED couple:)

But just hoping that CVS dont ruin it:/ CVS if you fail Swaron in this test, then you guys are proving that you guys are real morons!! Yes showing Swaron so strong since beginning n now breaking them with such lame reasons, will not prove Swaron wrong but will definitely prove that you guys are certified idiots!!!

Meri Sunday ki shuruvad tere post se hui, thank you Hug

Edited by --Anushka-- - 17 August 2013 at 9:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I love your post Charu!!

SwaRon just not an ordinary couple!! Their journey has many ups and downs... They are unique and magical!! 

They have tackled many problems in past too, but now they are an official couple, and this is like one of the most crucial time in their relationship! Its testing their bond and trust on each other!! They have been each others supporting system and now its the time to see how much they could hold on!!

Im sure SwaRon like always will come out of this mess and prove that be it what ever, but their relationship is strong and unbreakable Embarrassed

cscs

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Rocking bang on post
And yes their relation will servive coz each time hurdles like that.came their.way they bounced back more stronger
And these kinda experiance are wot makes the journey of their love so beautiful
I knw at times i get peed off with the track coz.i just cnt tolarete seeing sharon with anyone else
But i guess that ma love for swaRon
But end of the day inShaAllah inShaAllh touch wood their.relation will survive and bond will indeed get more stonger

Edited by Swaron.maniac - 17 August 2013 at 11:48pm

cscs

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Amazing post charu...wish SwaRon will past the test of time and their love wins

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--MiNi--cscs

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Superbbb post charu diiiClapClapClap...yaa dis is the time...swaron relationship can be shown more and more stronger...swaron are the unique coupleee
thanks for dis post diBig smile

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

Unres

Beautifully written charu Hug
COMPANION is the right word!!
This track in actual sense is proving to be a real testing time for Swaron. There were tracks before which did have had Swaron proving each other how much they love but all those were past where in they wer not official couple. Now that's not the case, they are in a relationship and here goes within few days their testing time begins:/
Swaron were always practical when it comes to handling problems, they have always thought of the consequences which they may have to face before taking any decision. Now here comes the situation where they are completely unaware of what the consequences might be n still have to take decision for themselves as well as gang! Im only hoping that Aditya doesn't cause anymore damage after this:/
It has been enough whatever he has done.. But I have complete confidence on SWARON.Though swayam and Sharon are 2 different individuals, time and again they have proved that it's not important for two individuals to have same way of thinking to be in a relationship, wat is important that how they take decisions TOGETHER. So im sure even in this fiasco they'll prove that as to why they are called UNIQUE AND MATURED couple:)

But just hoping that CVS dont ruin it:/ CVS if you fail Swaron in this test, then you guys are proving that you guys are real morons!! Yes showing Swaron so strong since beginning n now breaking them with such lame reasons, will not prove Swaron wrong but will definitely prove that you guys are certified idiots!!!

Meri Sunday ki shuruvad tere post se hui, thank you Hug
anushkaHug..long tym re
mere sunday kishuruwat bi isi post se huiSmile..
the most important thing this tym is tht dey r official..i really hope tht dey behave like a matured couple..bcz dis tym its nt only swaron, who need each other..bt d gang also needs them..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

I love your post Charu!!

SwaRon just not an ordinary couple!! Their journey has many ups and downs... They are unique and magical!! 

They have tackled many problems in past too, but now they are an official couple, and this is like one of the most crucial time in their relationship! Its testing their bond and trust on each other!! They have been each others supporting system and now its the time to see how much they could hold on!!

Im sure SwaRon like always will come out of this mess and prove that be it what ever, but their relationship is strong and unbreakable Embarrassed
yes dey hv seen many ups n dwns...but this is the most crucial phases of their lives..
fr nw its fingers crossedSmile

Go to top