India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

OS - The Most Precious Gift Scene 2 in Page 2

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Suraj and Sandhya are living in their small house. They lead their life happily with some practical struggles. They stood beside each other in every difficult situation. One morning  Suraj and Sandhya are sleeping in their bed. Sandhya  laid her head on his chest and sleeping with a slight smile in her face. Suraj rounded her with his arms and sleeping calmly.

When the sunlight hits his face, he opened his eyes slowly and look down to see his wife's beautiful face. He pecked a light kiss on her forehead and make her to sleep on the pillow. He gets up from the bed without disturbing her. He returns  from his bath after half an hour. Sandhya is still sleeping. On seeing this he got puzzled and went near her.

He sat near her in the bed and pat her shoulder gently ,"Sandhya!  Sandhya ! Why didn't get up? Are you not well? Are you feeling tired?" On hearing his voice Sandhya open her eyes hardly, No Surajji! I'm alright".When she get up from the bed she feels somewhat uncomfortabl e. But she managed to go for bath. Seeing this Suraj, "May be She is tired, She did a lot of work yesterday". He goes to do some work. Sandhya returns  from the  bathroom, When she enters the room, She feels some giddiness and  was about to fall down. Suraj runs to her and hold her.

"What happened Sandhya! Are you alright? Are you feeling so tired? Can we go to doctor?" he stacked up with questions with worried face. Sandhya don't want to worry him more. She hold his hand and make him to touch her stomach. At first Suraj can't understand and gives a confused expression. A few seconds later, His face lightens with a huge smile after understanding  what she meant. Suraj looking deeply into her eyes nodded his head to get the confirmation from her.

Sandhya looks down with a blushing smile and replies to him by nodding her head.

Suraj went to extreme of excitement and pick her up in his hand and twirls her. 

Sandhya holds him tightly, "Surajji! Please let me down. I'm feeling uncomfortable". On realizing what is he doing, He let her down slowly. He scratches his head, "Sorry ! Sandhya! I Just do this in excitement". He cupped her face,"Are you alright na" and pecked her forehead. He leaves her wanders through out the room without knowing what to do in excitement. He runs to kitchen and bring a sweet box. Sandhya is watching all these with tears of joy.

He make her sit in a sofa comfortably. He went down on his knees near her. He feed  the sweet to her and she too feed him. He laid his head on her lap and she started to caress his hair."Sandhya! I'm the most happiest man in this world now. You gave me the precious gift today. I'll take care of you and our baby  and try to give all the happiness to both of you." Sandhya lifts his head and make him to face her,"Surajji! I make you to wait for a long time to get this happiness isn't? Sorry!" Suddenly  he put his fingers  on her lips, "Don't say like that". He gets up and sit near her and hugs her from the side, "We have to accept the way our life moves as it is.  Don't think about the painful past. Just think about the happy future." Hearing this she tightens her hug and buried more in his chest."

" Sandhya did you know about it already? Then why didn't tell about it to me earlier, If I know this ,I did not let you to do more work yesterday. " Sandhya looks up him to see his bright face," Surajji! I'm suffering like this for past two days. But I'm not confirmed about it yet.So I thought to tell you after confirmation. If the result come negative, Then you will get disappointed isn't ? So I decided to confirm first. But today your care for me made me to tell about it."

" Sandhya! It's  OK. We will confirm this by a doctor. But I'm sure, the result is only positive" , saying this he give a naughty smile to her. On hearing this sandhya got surprised,"How did you know it Surajji?" Suraj says, " I notice a nice glow in your face from the last week and your cheeks turns to red more and more", Sandhya touches her cheeks and later realized that he is teasing her. She rises her hand to hit him on his chest. Suraj hold her hands and pull her towards him and hugs her. They both  are now decided to enjoy every moment of their parenthood.       

Edited by jhema - 15 November 2013 at 9:52pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaDisaniya_Surya_Nisha_abinigahladthe_Rijb2011timepass..PT..k.....Rajeshree53SuryaIshraholic.Tanmaya..Ami.Divz.--VS--thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

gifs made this os more attractive

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassRajeshree53..PT..SuryaIshraholicjhema.Ami.

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
woww.. my sunday starts wid ur lovely Os reading..  u make my day awsome... Wink Agree wid rama di.. gif amde ur os more attractive.. 
it was very nyc...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53jhema.Ami.thala

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
One req to u plz continue it... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PT..Rajeshree53jhema.Ami.thala

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
thanks for ur appreciation
will try to continue it

Rajeshree53timepass.Ami.thala

Mariaaly Goldie
Mariaaly
Mariaaly

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I read it thrice times... so lovely OS! Wish to see exact this scene in real life show too!!!!

timepassRajeshree53jhema.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hemu ants.Evil Smile..
Such a beautifully crafted OS. Clap. Each emotions you've written is goes well with siggies.Star

To become a preggy news:- It's one of the best/divine feeling ever if you're able to share it with your partner before anyone.Heart.. Day Dreaming

timepassRajeshree53..PT..jhema

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
JUDWA or TUDWA??? ROFLPlease confirm fast in your next OS 

Rajeshree53..PT..jhema.Ami.

Go to top