shinell
shinell

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

TOI ARTICLE

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Its alright guys..who knows it wl turn out good for Sanz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spring22MeeraHKDeus_Vult

Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Catz-

Its alright guys..who knows it wl turn out good for Sanz...
right...Smile everything  that  happens  is  for  good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreeswathyCATZ..

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Oh dear this is not good news at all... The time slot was one of the biggest problems.. But they didn't even try to change it.. I think Sony and PH both give up so easily...*sigh* ..Even UB's character is so damn confusing.. First her character was totally black and now,all of a sudden she is a nice MIL..And the episodes are really good these days but everything is happening so fast... Well, if its going off air there is nothing we can do but I am sure Sanaya will get plenty of great offers.. I just don't want her to do a sony show ever again.. Hope she will do a good show with 4 lions once again with a good co-star... Wishing her all the best...!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spring22MeeraHKDeus_VultP.SrinivasShreeswathy

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Guys we shouldn't believe anything untill we get to hear verbal statements from the actors themselves..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
It was expected. The story never took off - the screenplay was jerky, characters were popping in and out as if this was a school play, and the story never concentrated on any thing in-depth. The PH was rushed into producing the show before time and that caused huge drawbacks to the show, they never had the concept of the show itself clear from the word go. First it was Khubsoorat, then it was modernity vs traditionalism and finally it was some saas-bahu show.

With these many problems, of course there was no way that the show could find its own niche and the ex-male lead really drove the people away. Anuj was better but the replacement did nothing to the story treatment which still suffered from shoddy tracks one wherein people were brought in for 1-2 episodes. Given that chanchan was the lowest one on TVT this week across all channels, it is no brainer that the show is going to go off-air. No channel and no PH will afford a high production cost show and that too especially when it is not getting them the required TVTs.

Hope Sanaya comes back with a good show but at the same time, I really wish people stop blaming all and sundry for the show's failure. I have seen countless posts which blamed her previous show's lead for the show not taking off/the fans for not accepting the jodi/the PH/the channel and what not. Though we always want our favorites to do well and always have top running shows, in reality that is not possible. Some shows take off well and some tank and that fact we should be able to accept equally.

And lastly I do hope if someone finds some problem with the show of Sanaya and posts the same in the forum, the people here will take it in a mature manner and discuss it rather than jump on the Topic Maker and call the posts as useless junk. There were lot of constructive criticism posts that were made in the earlier days but none were kept open for a long time because eventually all of them ended up bashing some one or other(especially the favorite of many was Barun/SaRun fans - I still am unable to understand the concept of 'you can be fan of only one and not of both'). We need to have constructive criticism posts so that the PH can get a fair idea of what is working and what is not. That was sorely missed on CC forum.

Anyways good luck to everyone and hope people move from this show without creating a satyanash like Sanaya's earlier show.

spring22temperance12

spring22 Senior Member
spring22
spring22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Sad news but hey after a poor start to CC and with Anuj's entry things improved!! Trps rule Tellywood so it was inevitable this Show would end. Bad decisions were made at the beginning by PH, the Show was put on air hurriedly and time slot for CC was up against other channels whose shows were established already with regular viewership following. I will hold off about my views on Sony! If CC was aired on another channel it would have been successful!

The Team of CC have worked hard over the weeks and the Show has been very enjoyable to watch. Compared to a lot of the other shows, it has been modern, light heaarted, it has a feel good factor that brings a smile to your face end of day. As I don't watch Indian soaps much, I did not know about many of the Actors in CC. They all played in their parts
so well. Sanaya and Anuj have good chemistry, compliment each other really well. Anuj I did not about before like otherActors in CC. He is a good Actor and will do in the future and so should keep working hard and look forward to hisrelease of his films:-) Sanaya is very hardworking, positive and a good Actress There are new doors waiting to be opened by her and look forward to seeing her in new project!! UB, Dadaji, Manthan & DILs were my favourite characters:-) So to be positive, enjoy CC till its end, all are talented Actors and other opportunities awaits them! The sun will shine tomorrow... I've specially enjoyed getting to know you guys on the form.. Great bunch!! Finally, sorry for long post;-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dDeus_Vult-SI-

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanitha3d

Lot of changes happening in personal and work front.gawd knows wat he is upto.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  This is Anujs tweet he is littl disappointed                                              

tfs

i guess they alr knew abt the show's outcome, 2 days ago...?

MeeraHKvanitha3d

Go to top