India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

cc going off air (Page 10)

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
9 pm time slot is the main reason for low trps...If Sony change the time trp may increase...I'm enjoying CC it's a nice show...Feeling bad for CC team :( I'm sure Sanaya will be back with a bang 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spring22MeeraHKvanitha3dAdorableDevil

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Is this confirmed? Sad if it is true ... though not unexpected Confused I will miss both Sanaya and Chhanchhan. I loved her previous show but had major problems with Khushi's character assassination towards the second half ... I loved her character in Chhanchhan, but the show had problems from the start ...

Will wait for confirmation ... and if true, will watch CC happily for the next month and then wait for Sanaya to come back in a new show. Such a talented and dedicated actress won't stay off screen for too long.

Now just hope Sanaya is third time lucky and comes back with a great show, a great character and a great costar, who can act well, and doesn't ditch the show halfway, or isn't chosen more for his connections than his acting talent or lack of it ... hope he matches her both in acting talent as well as professionalism, dedication and hard work.

Seems SP joined the list while I was away ... the list of channels wanting Sanaya Wink... now they approached her yet again for Nach Baliye ... this is the third year running Tongue So I hope and pray we continue to see Sanaya on screen for a long time to come.

Sad news...but was not a total surprise. Ditto Diya, wishing Sanaya good luck and hope her next project is with talented, committed and creative co-actors and team.  Want to see her at the helm of a super hit show again. Meanwhile, I hope she makes regular appearances on TV shows or gives stage performances so we get to see her every now and then.

Sanaya, well done in Chhanchhan. Take solace in the fact that you gave it your best shot and never cut corners.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Originally posted by DiyaS

Is this confirmed? Sad if it is true ... though not unexpected Confused I will miss both Sanaya and Chhanchhan. I loved her previous show but had major problems with Khushi's character assassination towards the second half ... I loved her character in Chhanchhan, but the show had problems from the start ...

Will wait for confirmation ... and if true, will watch CC happily for the next month and then wait for Sanaya to come back in a new show. Such a talented and dedicated actress won't stay off screen for too long.

Now just hope Sanaya is third time lucky and comes back with a great show, a great character and a great costar, who can act well, and doesn't ditch the show halfway, or isn't chosen more for his connections than his acting talent or lack of it ... hope he matches her both in acting talent as well as professionalism, dedication and hard work.

Seems SP joined the list while I was away ... the list of channels wanting Sanaya Wink... now they approached her yet again for Nach Baliye ... this is the third year running Tongue So I hope and pray we continue to see Sanaya on screen for a long time to come.

Sad news...but was not a total surprise. Ditto Diya, wishing Sanaya good luck and hope her next project is with talented, committed and creative co-actors and team.  Want to see her at the helm of a super hit show again. Meanwhile, I hope she makes regular appearances on TV shows or gives stage performances so we get to see her every now and then.

Sanaya, well done in Chhanchhan. Take solace in the fact that you gave it your best shot and never cut corners.

agree diya me too corner of the heart..i always adored SANUJ as they had lotts of potential...Angry with channel as thy doid nt make use of thm..Its their loss anyway..si is capable so is anuj..will see and enjoy cc till last day..Bhagwan hame takat de.,.bass...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spring22showviewer

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yes it seems a confirmed news  ..i think it had to happen it was obvious from the results .. feeling bit sad but i want sanaya in a better show now .. so here again i start waiting for her come back but this time with better choice nd after taking the proper time ! 

Edited by OnepoundChic - 18 August 2013 at 8:33am

-SI-

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
sad newsCryCry again sanu will dissappear from tv scree
NOCry
puglet IF-Dazzler
puglet
puglet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanitha3d

Why is this happning to my Sanaya her prev show was running nice got shut down and this show CC is getting closed because of  ex blinking boy for any show first impression is important  which has lost many viewers.Cry

Well, if the first impression is the lasting impression... Where is the backbone in ChhanChhan, the entire Sarabhai house, or PuchPuch? I thought Mansi was going to be a strong side role... Since when did ChhanChhan become a kitchen wiz?

What people tuned in for is not what they got, and we can start at characterization and NOT calling other actors names. The show had a chance to be promoted post marriage. That reboot, transition was mismanaged even with a fantastic actor and Sony couldn't care less.

Edited by puglet - 18 August 2013 at 8:29am

PSharada

puglet IF-Dazzler
puglet
puglet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.R.A

Originally posted by spate22

Wow!! I'm surprised to hear this!! But I kind of knew Sony will do this because they have done it before to other shows in past!! No wonder everything was moving so fast in the show!! And the show hasn't even made it to 100 episodes yet!! :( Shame on Sony , they could've moved it to a different time slot atleast!!

Shreya
yeah! They did nothing except end the show!! Angry

Yes! Sony needs to help the PH a little (suggest areas to improve) and try moving the show to a different slot. Well anyways, at least the CVs will get a chance to go nuts with the story.

Oh ya, this should be a sticky.

Edited by puglet - 18 August 2013 at 9:27am
disco_diva Goldie
disco_diva
disco_diva

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
D'oh

Go to top