India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

How Fair are the judges

zoyah91 Newbie
zoyah91
zoyah91

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I am an impartial viewer of JDJ .One thing that is painfully evident is how the marks often have no relation to the quality of performance or effort put in by the contestants. What criteria is used by Remo when he judges Dhrashti, Sana and Mukti?
Dhrashti is an average dancer with good looks and a huge fan following. Her performances are mediocre at best and certainly cannot compete with most of the other contestants- despite that she is one of the highest ranked  dancers according to Remo .
Sana is a terrific dancer who puts in a lot of passion into her performance.  How is it possible she got an 8 when a pathetic performance by Dhrashti garners a 7 ?
Mukti is undoubtedly one of the best dancers in there and she gets the same the same marks as Dhrashti today.
The only thing we should be ashamed is the lack of guts on the parts of the other judges when unfair decisions are taken. The whole show seems to be rigged.It is a blot on the caliber of people like Madhuri and Karan when they pander to the whims of biased and totally  unworthy judges like Remo. JDJ should not be  JUST DON'T JUDGE!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bombaysweetyredballbearhugblrgalpoorvabtehzeeb25MidnightRamblerDeb_05pieryrosesoni595HashiBooBeingBluntbookworm-ALS--

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

I agree with what you have stated. The judges have completely lost it (especially Remo). I don't understand why Madhuri and Karan are supporting Remo's partial behaviour. I am truly disappointed with the kind of marks Sana is receiving from Remo. He is giving her low marks on purpose, only to keep his favourite on top – which is frustrating.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bearhugpieryroseHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Remo disappoints me in each and every episode..and more with every episode..he is very very very very biased..i just hope he never returns as a judge on any tv show...i want Terrance to judge JDJ 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bearhugpieryroseSunshine797HashiBooBeingBlunt

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I think, they r getting better as the show is progressing.
Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

I think Sana has been doing really well consistently and it's sad that Remo's given her 9's while also giving a 9 to Siddharth for an average performance.

I was shocked to see Remo giving Mukti a 7 today! It definitely wasn't her best but really, a 7?! She deserved an 8.

I really wish next season they call someone besides Remo. There's a lot of partiality that goes on with him. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bearhugblrgalViccoTurmericHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
madhuri is the fairest
KJo is brown
Remo is dark-skinned,but he is good looking

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redballana.khanWANDERLUSTZaireanpakharaharpkaurenigmatic_zephyshyamsViccoTurmericaish.HashiBooSunshine797-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

madhuri is the fairest
KJo is brown
Remo is dark-skinned,but he is good looking

This is a hilarious response, my friend.

And I guess I kind of agree with the topic maker's point. I mean, it is a bit obvious that Drashti sometimes gets an extra point buffer. And Mukti's performance was really really good! Her expressions on each individual beat, and the way she gives each step the extra umph. They only messed up on one lift, and that should have penalized them at the very most two points. They did criticize the choreography, but you honestly cannot blame Mukti for that. And yeah, Sana's consistently ups her game every time and gets mediocre marks. It's just that Remo is a big fan of Salman. And when he gives out scores, the other judges don't really have the balls to give a lower score.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBooTheEmpressBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Go to top