India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Not right!!!

neelamra Senior Member
neelamra
neelamra

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Angry im sorry but im getting sick and tired of jhalakh dikhlaaja. I loved this show but now it just makes me angry. How can you compare two fantastic dancers to all these non dancers. I like lauren but im tired of her getting 30 each week. Puleez they are professional dancers. I'm sure the choreography is done by both. Puneet has to just give her moves and she does them . doesn't have to learn them. Whereas other ccontestants have to learn from scratch. They also have other commitments so it's hard for other contestants. Its not right . It's wrong. Each week they
do something wow and others just watch. Lauren is a fantastic professional and so is puree. Its like getting Michael Jackson to perform and then scoring him, would anyone dare that??????

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14freebird12ashdev1969jyothiArshiforever8weaklingshai77syazaibrahimmasaf59aimy.pieryrose

DesiPrincess93 IF-Dazzler
DesiPrincess93
DesiPrincess93

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
ROFL get ready to be attacked...

many posts like this have been made already. *Yawns*

This is the response one usually gets
1. INSECURE PRINCESS DD FAN
2. So what if Lauren helps Punit?
Salman got help from Yana & Isha. What about that huh??

LOL Even if u aren't a fan of these ppl above, u will be made one. In order to defend one, others are always put down. as if that will make their point valid Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yashyeshapabitra.Arpi17babygurl10syazaibrahimsqrlyDiehardYMfanMsFoodyTwoShoesxPalkix

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
They are in same competition on same stage, they are bound to get compared with each other...And they will get judged for their performance irrespective of their past.. Whats your point??Confused 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Diva-In-ArmorWANDERLUSTmanjusha7TheHazardfastforward--Sarunholic--cs-07Vsoujanyaaimy.xPalkixHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelamra

Angry im sorry but im getting sick and tired of jhalakh dikhlaaja. I loved this show but now it just makes me angry. How can you compare two fantastic dancers to all these non dancers. I like lauren but im tired of her getting 30 each week. Puleez they are professional dancers. I'm sure the choreography is done by both. Puneet has to just give her moves and she does them . doesn't have to learn them. Whereas other ccontestants have to learn from scratch. They also have other commitments so it's hard for other contestants. Its not right . It's wrong. Each week they
do something wow and others just watch. Lauren is a fantastic professional and so is puree. Its like getting Michael Jackson to perform and then scoring him, would anyone dare that??????

I know you wouldn't be tired, if DD was getting 30 every week ... ROFL

Salman couldn't deliver this season, kya Kate Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224Arpi17fastforward--Sarunholic--Vsoujanyaaimy.xPalkixHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

luvthegrl786 Senior Member
luvthegrl786
luvthegrl786

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

YippeDancing...another topic...Tbh, am not at all tired from same topic...they are good source of entertainment...LOLLOL

coming to the topic..Do you think Lauren is some kind of Android Confused ? dat u feed the data, and dats it she will start working...Pluz Get real lady, She is new to Indian dance, she also need practice and training to get her moves perfect...not only dat she has to learn the whole song which isn't in her language. 

and about choreography , yeah maybe Lauren helps Puneet..but i think she just do lil bit of modification rather making whole of the act. Am sure the crux of act is designed by punit only. Plz don't take away credit from this guy..he has done amazing job with Shibani too.

and for marks, well lady for perfect flawless performance what do u expect ? even i think 30 marks are genuine for them cuz i would love to give them 100 marks for such brilliant performancesTongue

Something to point out, I watched the season with Lauren in SYTYCD and a lot of the performances that Lauren and Punit have created on JDJ have been heavily inspired by her season. So Lauren is not making small modifications. She's a major part of the choreography. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.DiehardYMfan

sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Lauren has more experience with competition based dance shows than most of Jhalak's actual choreographers, including Punit! So when she does a mediocre act, it almost looks worse on her. The real challenge comes in to play when you get paired with a non-dancer. So both may be working super hard, but in my opinion, Punit cannot be termed as the best choreographer of the season because he just can't take credit for choreographing the complete act in his performances.
TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

Originally posted by luvthegrl786

Something to point out, I watched the season with Lauren in SYTYCD and a lot of the performances that Lauren and Punit have created on JDJ have been heavily inspired by her season. So Lauren is not making small modifications. She's a major part of the choreography. 

haha...LOL, o darling you know many performances has been inspired from SYTYCD, even my favt tusshar's one of the act was also inspired from the show and so is with salmanLOLLOL. What am trying to say is inspiration is not bad, you get inspired by many things, many acts.. problem comes when it is copied Wink
not only SYTYCD,some are fromm DID and DWTS as well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorTheHazardHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I'm super happy that we have Lauren. I mean, it's good to see someone dance well on stage. Yes, she is a professional dancer, but your level of dancing acumen doesn't determine your entry in the show, your celebrity status does. There are good and bad dancers. For example, the difference between Krishnamachari Srikkanth's dancing and Drashti's dancing is much much greater than the difference between Drasti's dancing and Lauren's. Instead of repeatedly bringing up the same old argument of who should be on the show and who shouldn't, why can't we just enjoy the great performances we get to see?

Oh and in response to the tangent discussion that was going on: Puneet is the choreographer here. Just because Lauren and he performed a few contemporary steps that were similar to some steps on So You Think You You Can Dance, doesn't mean that he is copying SYTYCN or that she is making up the choreography. There is only so much that you can do within the confines of a certain dance style. I'm trained in Bharatanatyam, so I'll explain it in terms of Bharatanatyam. If you were to choreograph a piece and I were to choreograph a piece, and even if we never saw eachother's work, there is still a very very high chance that we both did the same adavu somewhere in the piece because we're both working with the same dance style.

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 17 August 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorTheHazardVenus.XxPalkixHashiBooTheEmpressBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Go to top