ARSHI OS: Moan Full Morning ;) (15+)

Posted: 10 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hello!

This is surely the last one before my exam.

Well I have written something funny, romantic and emotional and i did get great response.. So now trying my luck in something gutter.😳

And the age limit?😆 It's nothing there that one cant read but still doing some formality..😆

Ignore the typos..😳

Moan Full Morning 😉

Arnav and Khushi were the happily married couple who were enjoying their married life to the full extent.. Arnav was usually known as the shy and reserved guy before marriage but after marriage things had taken a u-turn.. The one who was once known as shy had not 1% of shyness left in him.. Now he was known as the most shameless person in the entire Raizada family.. But his shamelessness did cause many problems to his wife. She would be all red in front of the family when her dear hubby would start and at that moment all she wished was the earth to crack and take her beneath hiding her from this world and most importantly her shameless husband.. But that doesn't mean Khushi was the innocent kind of girl.. She did seem innocent to the world but when they entered their bedroom she was the king.. It was her who ruled and Arnav would just give in.. And now there she was lying on her stomach and her husband was sitting on her calves. Doing what?? Well lets see..

Khushi: Ahh Arnav.. A bit slow please' it's hurting.

Arnav: Oh sorry baby.. Now I'll be gentle..

Khushi: mmhmm Arnav.. Like that baby.. There.. Yeah it feels sooo goood.

Arnav: Control your moans sweetie or else everyone would hear us.. Remember it's morning not night that everyone would be sleeping so that they cant hear us.

Khushi: ughh I just cant control.. You know something?? You are just too good in it baby.. Just don't stop. Mmm

Arnav: Stop moaning Khushi.. Or if you cant then be a bit low your voice.. I don't want the whole family standing outside our room hearing your moans..

Khushi: Shut up Arnav and concentrate.. Oh yeahh there baby.. Harder.. Please.. Uhmmm

Khushi: oh yeas.. There!! Like that baby.. Just keep going.. Faster baby.. Ummm' harder..

Arnav: Like this?? Okay.. But just keep low..

Khushi: Please don't stop Arnav.. Ummm.. Please'

Anjali who was passing by their room heard this guttural moans from her bhabhi and knew what was going on inside.. "Ugh this chote just cant control.. Look it's time for breakfast and this couple are doing these things here.." she thought.. She was just crossing by their room when she saw the door of their room was open.. Not all open but was slightly open but open

enough to see inside.. "Itni bhi kya jaldi?? Couldn't he even close the door?" she said to herself. And now she was confused. Whether to go there and close the door or let it be the way it is.. But how could she let it open.. What if nani or dadi pass by?? Wont it be too embarrassing for couple?? So it was better if she closes the door she decided.. Slowly taking baby steps and closing her eyes just to see a little she moved towards it..

She was just about to pull the handles of the door when she saw something which she never expected' they both were well dresses!! Then why was Khushi moaning?? She opened the door fully and stepped in to see what was happening.. Khushi was there lying on her stomach, he back exposed though she was fully dressed and Arnav was sitting on her calves massaging her back.. "So the moans were because she was being massaged??" she sighed..

"What is going on, Chotte?"

"Uhh nothing di.. Khushi fell down and her back is hurt so I am just applying this ointment.."

"Ohh.. By the voice I heard, I thought something else was going on her" she teased..

First Arnav was confused but when he got the meaning he stopped massaging instantly and looked at anjali who had a teasing look in her face.

"this is all because of her.. I told her to stop doing that but she just wouldn't budge.. Now see what you've done Khushi"

"what did I do Arnav?? You were just pressing the right joints that the moans escaped involuntarily" she said innocently..

"thank god it was only di.. What would happen if it was nani or dadi?? What would they think about us?? That we are doing this early in the morning???" he shouted again..

"but they didn't hear na"

"Khu.."

" Stop it chote.. It's not her fault.. Even if they have heard Khushi moan they'd think that you forced to do it early in the morning.. We all know how innocent Khushi is and how easily she give in to your wishes.. No stop fussing and apply the ointment properly and come down for breakfast.." saying this she went out of their room closing the door properly..

"What is it with my family?? They think you are innocent.. The one who is no less than a wild cat after entering this room is known as the innocent one and the one who is like a cute little puppy is called shameless.. Huh!!" he said.

"Well that's because I am like this only in front you my dear hubby darling.. And when with the family I am calm and controlled unlike you who just needs a reason to touch me and do things.." she said with a smirk.

"And now please stop talking and continue with the massage.." she pleaded..

"But why are you moaning so much Khushi?? I mean the words you were using faster, harder, don't stop and all.. It's so arousing you know that.. I was myself feeling confused on what we were doing.."

" Ohh that. Every night you make me moan that so it escaped my mouth on it's own.. And I said slow because you were pressing the wrong place with pressure and it hurt me.. Harder and faster when you were pressing the right joint making circular moves. That felt so good. And I must say you are very good at massaging, you know the well practiced type."

"That I am.. Before marrying you I have done massaging for many of them na.."

"Who is that witch?? I didn't expect this from you Arnav.. I.."

"Shh Khushi.. I was talking about the ladies in Raizada Mansion Khushi."

"Oh sorry.."

"sorry?? You doubted your hubby and a sorry is enough?? No it's not. I'll punish you.. Firstly for those moans and now for this.."

"Wha.. Punishment?? What punishment??

She was not even able to complete her sentence when she saw her husband leaning onto her with a dangerous smirk.. And she knew what he intended to do.. He blew air in her ear and biting her earlobes softly he said

"You know it well don't you?"

"But.. Arnav breakfast??"

"It can wait Khushi.. But I cant.. Your moans have already done too much for me and now I cant control"

With that he started his ministrations and made their morning a moan full one in the correct sense.

I know it's utter crap.

When this idea hit me, i thought it would turn good but while penning it down it turned into something really crappy..🤢

But let me complete my duy by asking.. Kaisa tha?? 😕

Sorry if it turned out too bad.😳

But do leave in your comments.. Criticism is mostly welcomed..

Edited by broken.silence - 10 years ago
loved the os very cute beautifully done thanks for the pm
awesome os.i too cant expect that moaning is due to massaging.arshi is too naughty
grrr...iss anjali ko kya kaam doon?
Always sneaking in Arshi's room...
Beautiful OS...arnav massaging..haaye *dreamy look*...
Well done dear!!!
Awsome os
Arey brrakfast toh kr lo energy milegi
Awsommmiiieee dis was hilarious..:p
surely more moans to follow soon, of a different kind...
Haha. .
Well, even i thought may b it was a back massage n it really was. . .hehe

Anji tlng them so openly haww. . 😳
Awesome os
Thanks 4pm me
Yaar it was no crap ...

& hey loved the ending ... Haha Arnav couldn't control his desire from her blissful moan which was meant for he back pain lol

Loved it..

& Anjali did peep in ... It doesn't matter whatever it was she should just have closed the doors ... She is the one proving that she is shameless