•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I was a fan of IPKKND and I loved the couple but before that I watched both seasons of choti bahu and even I liked that. I knew Avi way before Barun and Sanaya. The 2 got famous through that show. Here I was trying to explain the fan that to give the show a chance and that think of it as a new show because the characters don't have the same name and both seem very different. He being really horrible to me saying like don't poke your nose in and said mean stuff. I was only in polite words trying to tell them give shows a chance. IF it weren't for star plus, the show IPKKND wouldn't even have been there in the first place as well so you shouldn't hate them too much but you can disagree. What to do. Too much anger and fighting bashing going on. I am surprised the fans were so horrible to me just for making a point to give shows a chance. There are some IPKKND fans happy that the show got 6pm slot because that slot has shows which don't last long due to inconvenience of time. I still miss IPKKND but I am happy for a second season with Avinash. I am kind of not paying attention to the title of it because it has a new tagline anyway. I didn't like being bashed just for explaining something simple. Are the others this happened to?
O yes they say I don't anything and give examples that don't even exist why their show is so great --it's like Sarun are the greatest actor on tv any way just ignore words never hurt an one 
I'm not in your situation as I never saw IPKKND. But it is nice of you to explain to fans. Sorry you got bashed, seems that person has no manners, and can't take someone else opinion.
Yes some fans are horrible... and I would say they are going to far with bashing. To me I find it horrible some fans are even attacking Avinash on twitter?  He has every right to promote his show.? Not his fault it is  the Ph and channel  they want IPKKND as name; like you said it has a new tagline.

Personal I wish it got a new name, as I like fresh and new name. What is done is done?

I kinda confused which strategy they are following, which kinda audience they are trying to target at 6 pm slot. I kinda was hoping  it would have gotten 7.30 pm slot. 

I hope the show works.. it does looks good.
Dats quite bad you got bashed wen u tried explaining...and the worst part is they are doing this to ppl who are def not in the receiving end..i used to watch ipkknd on and off but never been in that forum...this is the only forum im associated and i feel so good to be a part of this forum...v have some good healthy discussions and we act acc to situations but we never go bash around...this is the second time im coming across al dis in the mean time...sayin dat i dont mean to say we take only good parts of the show that is y dis postivity in our forum...v even criticise wen something is being shown dats not palatable but we have a prob only with ppl who are ass with execution of the show n channel but def not with actors..dats wat even now we were trying to say it to your friends to refrain making such statements on twitter and fb to avinash...wel apart al dis we wud def lik to c ur posts n ur participation in the new forum...
Glad you watched choti bahu and now excited to see avinash in IPKKND 2😊
If they can attack their forum member then I shouldn't feel bad ,I think . 
I tell you I am really shocked at response of my tweet .How he attacked back is so so aggressive one . Does the person forget that he is on social site ...