Do Dil Ek Jaan

To all Writers!

IIdewaaneII Goldie
IIdewaaneII
IIdewaaneII

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Hey writers! 
Thanks for opening the post! 
Actually I had a request for you all. As you may have read or heard that I have opened up a blog on tumblr to get more fans. 
So in this blog there is a section for fan fictions. I just wanted to humbly request that if anyone was willing to give me permission to post their story on the Blog. You will be given full credit and a link to your post on this website will be added. 
If you are willing to please do PM me your name (if you'd like) and the link you are willing to share. 
and Information post about the blog is here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3703220
Thank you! 
-Kawal

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforeve-.serendipity.-PrincessNhoneybees22--Royal--

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
No idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IIdewaaneII

PrincessN IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessN
PrincessN

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
me to yeh bhii nehii janti ki tumblr kya he..???

IIdewaaneII

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IIdewaaneII

Hey writers! 
Actually I had a request for you all. As you may have read or heard that I have opened up a blog on tumblr to get more fans. 
So in this blog there is a section for fan fictions. I just wanted to humbly request that if anyone was willing to give me permission to post their story on the Blog. You will be given full credit and a link to your post on this website will be added. 
If you are willing to please do PM me your name (if you'd like) and the link you are willing to share. 
and Information post about the blog is here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3703220
Thank you! 
-Kawal

You are amazing my love Clap you work so hard , we all fully appreciate all of your effort

IIdewaaneII

IIdewaaneII Goldie
IIdewaaneII
IIdewaaneII

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessN

me to yeh bhii nehii janti ki tumblr kya he..???
read the information post! Hopefully you will understand after that! :) 
IIdewaaneII Goldie
IIdewaaneII
IIdewaaneII

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by IIdewaaneII

Hey writers! 
Thank you! 
-Kawal

You are amazing my love Clap you work so hard , we all fully appreciate all of your effort
Thank you so much! Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top