Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

YRKKH: Is it happy families once more for Akshara & Naitik?

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Much strife and hassle later, the Singhania and Maheshwary families seem to be in good shape. What comes next? We wait to find out

It's been a long haul for Akshara Singhania (Hina Khan). She has become the pillar supporting everyone in the Singhania and Maheshwari families and things have finally become fairly peaceful and, admittedly, potentially boring.

Akshara and her husband Naitik (Karan Mehra)are happily bonded, believing in each other and their relationship, while the rest of the household is more or less at peace, having dealt with one daughter with a rocky marriage and the other with mother-in-law and childlessness woes to face. And in Akshara'smayka, her mother is finally back after a long visit to her mother (yes, the actor playing Rajshree Maheshwari, Lata Sabharwal, has been on maternity leave from the show) and her husband (Vishambarnath Maheshwari, who happens to be real life hubby Sanjeev Seth) is beaming with job once again instead of behaving like a lovelorn teenager. Be that all as it may, the clan has had some problems, all of which could be life lessons for a more real existence off screen.

The show is rooted in reality and has spoken about possible divorce – the latest being between Rashmi (Neha Chandhan Saroopa) andjamaisaNikhil (Ashish Kapoor), who has been facing a financial crisis. Everything reaches idiotically blissful peace when Rashmi announces her pregnancy to her much-troubled husband.Nandini (Nidhi Uttam) and husband Mohit (Ayush Agarwal) have adopted a son and more or less ignore the scheming, gossiping,petty mother-in-law, who is kept happy with the increasing success of the business her son runs.

Naksh, Akshara's son, gets into trouble at school and is suspended, which his parents manage to undo with a little diplomatic discussion with the authorities.But we think that nothing can stay all happy for too long in a soap, or else it gets boring.
So we wait for the next big thing to rise up and bite everyone in the butt, so that things can move forward once again inYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-is-it-happy-families-once-more-for-akshara-and-naitik/

Edited by _Amina_ - 17 August 2013 at 5:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hina-khanrsshreekala_09-Maryamsanwsonu.*Dev.*

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
The title made it seem like nakshi was coming ConfusedLOL
Lets see what's in store. Hopefully something interesting esp with yrkkh going abroad! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree.Divyaa.*Dev.*

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayo2424

The title made it seem like nakshi was comingConfusedLOL
Lets see what's in store. Hopefully something interesting esp with yrkkh going abroad!Big smile
I thought the same LOL yeah lets see... I'm sure cv's got tracks planned Big smile
maha_femir4ever IF-Rockerz
maha_femir4ever
maha_femir4ever

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Lets see what's in store. Hopefully something interesting esp with yrkkh going abroad!Big smile
I thought the same LOL yeah lets see... I'm sure cv's got tracks planned Big smile

are they going abroad?i mean i have read it on Fb somewhere?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-

-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maha_Naksh4ever

Originally posted by _Amina_

are they going abroad?i mean i have read it on Fb somewhere?
yeah they r going mohit tweeted it...
sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
ab kya hone wala h??
sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
aha every1 out here know ki ,rhings cnt be happy for long time in yrkkh :p
but with intensity of happiness we cnt understand how much bomb cvs arr going to plant on us :p
if its abroad thing next ,thn to attract viewers it wll be something really big ,lets wait n watch :p
.Divyaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Divyaa.
.Divyaa.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
tfs maaSmileROFL

Go to top