Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

If only your eyes could lie-RishBala (Page 6)

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonhishikha

A beautiful and thought provoking post. Rk has always been a steadfast person with respect to his feelings be it hate or love. In the past it has done great damage to RK Madhu's relation as he remained faithful to his intense hate for Madhu till the end of culmination of the revenge track with unwedding. That very steadfastness in love too,will hopefullysave their marriage this time around. He will hold onto his unconditional love for Madhu in the face of adversities and rejection (even from his ladylove herself) and bring them together out of this ordeal.

Awww thank u for such appreciation Embarrassed . Yeah I completely agree that Rk has been a steadfast regarding his feelings..he gave a lot of pain to both of them- himself and madhu..his love is also definitely unconditional..he will devote himself to save his love, his amrriage, his madhu... he will find their light for themselves.. he will save both of them..I m sure of it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonhishikha

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvurishbala

Nice post.Thumbs Up

Thank you dear Embarrassed
alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

This is an absolutely amazing and endearing read Samara. EmbarrassedYou have written a truly splendid gem of an insight into the transitions from hate to love and beautifully showed how the truth of this purity of their love is now bestowed within reading of one another's eyes. Your composition of wonderfully absorbing and rhythmic words in the verse where you describe the how's and why's her eyes cannot lie as he looks into them is monumentally engrossing and thought provoking. Loved how you intricately depicted how he is empowered by belief of what her eyes say and not by what her words speak. During the transition I loved how they began to always subtly feel one another's presence without the need to see each other and as you so aptly say find a way back to one another. The gorgeous picture you've provided is so visually telling of their mesmeric connection. Thank you for creating and sharing this fabulous post with us. A lovely thought elevating read which is testament to your marvelled writing. ClapEmbarrassed

Awww I guesss I am in the 7th heaven after reading ur beautiful reply, thank you so muchifor ur beautiful words and appreciation. Your words definitely encourage me to write more on them with time..being honest this couple's beautiful love always inspires me to write about them.. and as you said their love has reached to that stage where they can read each other's eyes accurately..where they can feel each other's presence without even looking here and there.. their love has reached that stage where they can sacrifice themselves without even considering anything else just for the sake of each other's happiness..and just for the good of the other.. and I am sure they are gonna find their way back to their own beautiful world Embarrassed

Thanks a lot !!!

Edited by alonsomania - 18 August 2013 at 8:07am

dvs_smiRK

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alonsomania

This is an absolutely amazing and endearing read Samara. Embarrassed

Awww I guesss I am in the 7th heaven after reading ur beautiful reply, thank you so muchifor ur beautiful words and appreciation. Your words definitely encourage me to write more on them with time..being honest this couple's beautiful love always inspires me to write about them.. and as you said their love has reached to that stage where they can read each other's eyes accurately..where they can feel each other's presence without even looking here and there.. their love has reached that stage where they can sacrifice themselves without even considering anything else just for the sake of each other's happiness..and just for the good of the other.. and I am sure they are gonna find their way back to their own beautiful world Embarrassed

Thanks a lot !!!

Your most welcome Samara Big smile It really is very gratifying to read your wonderful posts Embarrassed  the way you perceive them and majestically imaginative means you talk about this. Very much looking forward to your next endeavour Smile

alonsomania

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Another awesome post by you Clap
Loved it .

alonsomania

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alonsomania

This is an absolutely amazing and endearing read Samara. Embarrassed

Thanks a lot !!!

Your most welcome Samara Big smileIt really is very gratifying to read your wonderful posts Embarrassed the way you perceive them and majestically imaginative means you talk about this. Very much looking forward to your next endeavourSmile

Awww I will definitely try my best to write more often if possible and if I get a chance. Its just that i dont get a lot of time, but its a pleasurr to share my views with u people.Thanks a lot my dear for your lovely words Embarrassed Heart

dvs_smiRK

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Biks44

Another awesome post by you Clap
Loved it .

Awww thanks a lot for always appreciating my posts, am glad that you love them. Thanks!! Embarrassed Big smile

Biks44

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to thank you everyone for all the beautiful replies Embarrassed

Go to top