Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

If only your eyes could lie-RishBala (Page 5)

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
This is an absolutely amazing and endearing read Samara. Embarrassed You have written a truly splendid gem of an insight into the transitions from hate to love and beautifully showed how the truth of this purity of their love is now bestowed within reading of one another's eyes. Your composition of wonderfully absorbing and rhythmic words in the verse where you describe the how's and why's her eyes cannot lie as he looks into them is monumentally engrossing and thought provoking. Loved how you intricately depicted how he is empowered by belief of what her eyes say and not by what her words speak. During the transition I loved how they began to always subtly feel one another's presence without the need to see each other and as you so aptly say find a way back to one another. The gorgeous picture you've provided is so visually telling of their mesmeric connection. Thank you for creating and sharing this fabulous post with us. A lovely thought elevating read which is testament to your marvelled writing. ClapEmbarrassed  

Edited by dvs_smiRK - 18 August 2013 at 7:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomania

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

how much ever i try not to comment in MF, i just cant resist ur postLOLEmbarrassed

lovely post Clap.
u said it all.exactly y i fell in love with RK. 'His Honesty!' and 'his accuracy in judging madhu's feelings right from the start'
he knew how she would react, how she would fall for him, how she could be hurt and how she could be won back! NOW what else does a girl ever wish for!!!! he knows her in n out and surely he knows now that she cant divorce him on his own.that 5 seconds when madhu looked at rk before signing was enough for him to be sure of it. i always knew he wont sign it. remember he said,'tum mujhe yeh dard de sakti ho, diya maine tumhein yeh haq, tum bhi yaad karogi ki kisine tumhein kitna chaha' i knew he wudnt sign.
i feel he is angry coz she doesnt trust him enough to tell him the truth,that, she considers it her right to take a decision for both their lives. coz after all love is mad and u dont ask the other permission u just want to give everything u have else it stands no value.

Awww here you are my dear, as always ur comments sort of complete my posts beauty.. exactly!! He has always been right in judging madhu..he knows her so well..he knows her eyes so well..it seems as if madhu is a book and he has memorized every word of that book..he knows the meaning of every word of that book..ehich means he knows every gesture of madhu.. Embarrassed .

And yes I guess he feels bad about it that amdhu is not teeling him whats wrong..not letting him know..but in a way madhu is afraid too..he doesnot want anything to harm him..

Anyways thank u so much for ur beautiful comment, by the way I loved Rk's that dialogue..it was painful and beautiful Embarrassed

P.S.: Sorry about ur font color change, I m replying through my mobile phone as my laptop's net is not working, so I guess there is some problem with the font color
alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

What a beautiful post this is :) You are such a beautiful writer Samara. Reading your posts is such a pleasure.

Awww thank you so much my dear..ur words really made me very happy.. i will always try to make such posts Embarrassed
alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richa04

u always make awesome posts Samara!Clap
beautifully writtenDay Dreaming
well doneThumbs Up

Thank you dear so much for such a beautiful comment. Thank u so much for encouraging and appreciating Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarcastic_teen

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSP04

Beautiful Post SamaraClapSmile

Thank u dearest Reena , thank u for appreciating Embarrassed
alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

very well writtenClapClap

Thank you so much Embarrassed
alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Sorry couldnot reply to everyone right now, but would come back after sometime. Thanks a lot! Embarrassed
alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan7

Nice postClap

Thank u so much Embarrassed

Go to top