Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

If only your eyes could lie-RishBala (Page 3)

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
how much ever i try not to comment in MF, i just cant resist ur post LOL Embarrassed

lovely post Clap Clap Clap Clap.
u said it all.exactly y i fell in love with RK. 'His Honesty!' and 'his accuracy in judging madhu's feelings right from the start' 

he knew how she would react, how she would fall for him, how she could be hurt and how she could be won back! NOW what else does a girl ever wish for!!!! he knows her in n out and surely he knows now that she cant divorce him on his own.that 5 seconds when madhu looked at rk before signing was enough for him to be sure of it. i always knew he wont sign it. remember he said,'tum mujhe yeh dard de sakti ho, diya maine  tumhein yeh haq, tum bhi yaad karogi ki kisine tumhein kitna chaha' i knew he wudnt sign. 

i feel he is angry coz she doesnt trust him enough to tell him the truth,that, she considers it her right to take a decision for both their lives. coz after all love is mad and u dont ask the other permission u just want to give everything u have else it stands no value.

Edited by war_is_peace - 18 August 2013 at 3:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomaniasarcastic_teen

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
What a beautiful post this is :) You are such a beautiful writer Samara. Reading your posts is such a pleasure. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomania

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Lovely post!!Star

Actually, I agree with you.. Not that I support that horrendous unwedding, but I won't deny that he is always honest to his feelings.. Even though he knew that Madhu is his lifeline and he loved her, he didn't withdraw from his revenge.. But still that was cruel and nothing can ever justify that. 
There was a lot of stuff that ensued between the two after their 4-phera wedding which could have accounted for the 4 slaps n all, but he decided to go the brutal way..

Having said that, his same honesty to his emotions didn't let him move on in life. He didn't revert to his single life rather decided to stick to the pain he was subjecting his beloved to. 

After the fear of losing her set in, we saw another facet of his personality. I never endorsed his extreme ways but still support them as it was the only way to get her back. What actually bugged me was not his inability to confess his feelings but that he was expecting her to confess her feelings without reciprocation. Him taking her in his arms, caressing her while she was asleep clearly showed tat he wants to give love to her but is unable to.
His inability to make himself vulnerable was not annoying me but lack of sensitivity and his inability to give respect to the relationship was getting on my nerves. 

But finally Dipali's shot misfired and it jump started his brain. After that day he has buried his ego and places his love over everything and anything. Till now he has been prioritizing her.. She has made him a better person..

I am sure he can read her gestures n her eyes. Lets see what's in store for us. I am hoping that he might be aware that something is off in madhu's changeover from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman over a span of 2-3 hrs.

Nice post...

Beautifully written Kashish...especially @red

alonsomania

sarcastic_teen IF-Sizzlerz
sarcastic_teen
sarcastic_teen

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
u always make awesome posts Samara!Clap
beautifully writtenDay Dreaming
well doneThumbs Up

alonsomania

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post SamaraClapSmile

alonsomania

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
very well writtenClapClap

alonsomania

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Thanks! U r too kind..
Actually that's the reason I always rooted for Rishbala despite the horrendous unwedding, after I saw the episode of their drunken escapade.. It was screamingly obvious that only n only RK could heal madhu's pain and her wounds.
Even if she would have moved on with another man (I won't consider a hard core illiterate criminal with a ready-made child) her heart would stay damaged.
Now when she thinks of the prem game memories, they bring a smile on her face.. Instead of the pain that was seen after the unwedding. It screams that her wounds have healed.

And I love ur words, tat RK has evolved from a fire tat wanted to burn her life to a candle that brightens it. He is always vocal about his feelings since he mustered enough courage to voice them once.

Another thing I always liked about RK is that he is not a chauvinist.. Yes, he has a huge ego! But its because he is RK, not because he is a man. He always treated her as his equal, be it in love or in war.. That's what was annoying me when the feminist squad was painting the forum red..

Unlike that cheesy dialogues of Bhai that god gave hands to a man to support women.. My bloody foot!! AngryNo wonder I have always hated the character, and I was so right..

[/QUOTE]

@cardio21 : Awww thanks dear Embarrassed , exactly !! Only Rk was the one who could have healed her pain..and he did become her healer..he did become her saviour ..he saved her from being lost in dark valleys of pain and despair..he once again won her trust back.. he once again helped her to trust her loved ones... no one else would have been able to do that.. coz the one who gave pain..himself could become the perfect healer..and madhu has no scars even on her heart..and neither Rk has any restlessness in his heart... they both healed each other..they left everything behind and started their journey once again with trust and pure love.
And being honest my dear, I never considered that third character as an important one..for me its just a dark phase in their lives.. a phase which will only deepen their love.

And I 100% agree that Rk was never a chauvinist..never was and never will be... he knows how to respect them.. he never treated her less..not even during their hatred phase Embarrassed .

Thank u dear for ur beautiful analysis Big smile

Edited by alonsomania - 18 August 2013 at 7:29am
alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by alonsomania

Awww thank you so much my dearest Maria for appreciating and loving my post as always Embarrassed. Exactly!! Rk is the one who brings the element of junoon in this show, he is definitely very passionate about his feelings. And Maria I have always agreed with you that if these two beautifully strange people :) can overcome their un-wedding and can defeat even themselves..their egos.. then they can fight anything in their way.. why would Rk believe madhu' s lie.. he 100% knows that something is not right.. it would have been so out of his character if he would have agreed!!

Once again thank u for the beautiful reply Embarrassed

Exactly!!Embarrassed

And you're always welcome!! Keep up the good work and continue making such beautiful posts and I will keep appreciating.Wink

I will try my best to write about this beautiful couple's journey whenever I get time..coz its a pleasure for me to share my thoughts about them and its a treat when u guys appreciate my posts. Thanks !! Embarrassed

Valar.Morghulis

Go to top