Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

If only your eyes could lie-RishBala (Page 2)

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

lovely post

Thank u so much Embarrassed

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alonsomania

[QUOTE=cardio21] Lovely post!!Star

Okay now I need to thank you for the lovely analysis :) , I completely agree with what u said.. definitely his act of unwedding was beyong brutal I guees.. coz not only he gave pain to his beloved rather he gave pain to himself.. and as u said he chose to live with that pain coz he knew he deserved it for doing such an act.. u remember even when he was making a house for themselves before their wedding, he didnt want madhu to help him with the injuries he got- coz he wanted to live the pain..he remained like that, living the pain within him, until the day when he finally felt that he has been forgiven..

But being honest I have always love how Rk evolved.. In ine of my posts I have even wrote about it that I loved it how Rk became a candle from fire that lighted up everything around him.. he became a reason of smile for madhu from being a reason of her pain.. he became her relief... he became her true companion..he started appreciating her presence in his life out loud..just as in that jail tube light dinner scene LOL , he told her out loud very beautifully that you are my life...

So yes he evolved for madhu..coz she was the one who loved him even when he apparently wore a mask of a bad guy..

And now he doesnot hesitate to confess his feelings..doesnot places his ego in front of his love.. thats what I love
Embarrassed
Thanks! U r too kind.. 
Actually that's the reason I always rooted for Rishbala despite the horrendous unwedding, after I saw the episode of their drunken escapade.. It was screamingly obvious that only n only RK could heal madhu's pain and her wounds.
Even if she would have moved on with another man (I won't consider a hard core illiterate criminal with a ready-made child) her heart would stay damaged.
Now when she thinks of the prem game memories, they bring a smile on her face.. Instead of the pain that was seen after the unwedding. It screams that her wounds have healed. 

And I love ur words, tat RK has evolved from a fire tat wanted to burn her life to a candle that brightens it. He is always vocal about his feelings since he mustered enough courage to voice them once.

Another thing I always liked about RK is that he is not a chauvinist.. Yes, he has a huge ego! But its because he is RK, not because he is a man. He always treated her as his equal, be it in love or in war..  That's what was annoying me when the feminist squad was painting the forum red.. 

Unlike that cheesy dialogues of Bhai that god gave hands to a man to support women.. My bloody foot!!  AngryNo wonder I have always hated the character, and I was so right.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 17 August 2013 at 6:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bonhishikhaalonsomaniasoni28blacklamboDushtDanaf...sairat..leelaa9

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Awww thank you so much my dearest Maria for appreciating and loving my post as always Embarrassed. Exactly!! Rk is the one who brings the element of junoon in this show, he is definitely very passionate about his feelings. And Maria I have always agreed with you that if these two beautifully strange people :) can overcome their un-wedding and can defeat even themselves..their egos.. then they can fight anything in their way.. why would Rk believe madhu' s lie.. he 100% knows that something is not right.. it would have been so out of his character if he would have agreed!!

Once again thank u for the beautiful reply Embarrassed

Exactly!! Embarrassed

And you're always welcome!! Keep up the good work and continue making such beautiful posts and I will keep appreciating. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomania

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Samara Smile

alonsomania

..Divya.. IF-Rockerz
..Divya..
..Divya..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Nice post Clap yeah .. Rk is a passionate lover.. Embarrassed I hope he finds about sultan Smile can't see rishabala in pain Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomaniasoni28

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
 thanks for this post this is beatifully explained rishbala trust in each other love . i love rk today . kuch tho hope bacha hai . and i really wish ye dono milkar sab kuch teek kardhenge  unke liya na sahi tho humare fans ke liya

alonsomania

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely post...Thumbs Up...always a pleasure to read for the honest, wonderful and positive thoughts expressed.

alonsomania

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Long ago Rk once said :

"Rk se koi bhi Kuch bhi Zayada nahi kar sakta"

Be it four letter word "Hate" or "Love" - that man always knew very well how to live a certain emotion within himself ..for he knew how to do justice with feelings..he lived them to the fullest, when he had his so-called hatred in his heart for madhu, he tried his best to defeat all the other blossoming emotions for madhu..he fought with himself so that he must not fall in love..it was forbidden for him,he denied his love more than thousand times,sometimes out loud and sometimes in silence, just because he wanted to be faithful with his initial feeling of hatred towards madhu.. just because at that time his priority was ego..not love...just because he had promised himself to be faithful with his emotions, his priorities..and his inner darkness..

And then the time changed, and with time he- Rk changed as well.. his dreams changed, his priorities changed..his feelings change, but one thing that remained constant and didnt change..was his honesty towards his feelings and priorities...

Hisfeelings changed from hatred to love... his priorities changed from ego and fame to Madhu and her love... for him now nothing else matters... all that now matters is his pure love towards Madhu.. as i said he had learnt very well long ago how to remain honest with hatred..and now he definitely knows how to devote himself for his love and for Madhu.. he knows how to devote every cell of his body for that love...

And in current circumstances when his own love- Madhu, utters these words of not loving him anymore - he ofcourse cannot believe them..on one hand he somehow believes that madhu always says truth, she cannot lie ..but on the other hand he sees her eyes.. which still scream that "i only loved you and will love you for ever.. even beyond forever".. her lips lie.. but not her eyes... her eyes still tell the truth..and Rk sees that.. her words hurt him badly, but her words cannot shake the love in his heart,its as firm as it has always been, whenever he sees her eyes.. his heart says..

"if only your eyes could lie...then i would have believed you, if only i couldnot read your eyes..then i would have believed you.. but your eyes..they dont lie ever, they wont lie ever.. they will always love me..they will always show my reflection.. they will always show your pure love for me.. I cannot buy what you are saying.. i cannot even try to believe what you are trying to show..i just know that you will always love me..my love for you is your reason to live!!"

Rk knows they both- he and madhu has learnt to love from each other.. they have learnt to devote themselves for their love from each other...so how come one minor obstacle in their way can vanish the love in Madhu's heart all of a sudden? He knows his Madhu... he knows her purity.. and he knows that their love will find their way... if not today..then toorrow.. but eventually he will get to know whats wrongs..and he will find their way back to their beautiful world.

So hold on Rishbalians--- Your beautiful couple is gonna rock once again.. they will find their lantern in this darknessEmbarrassed

--------------------------------------------- I will always be yours -----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, do like it if you enjoyed reading it
Share your beautiful views
Love,
Samara.Embarrassed.

If only your eyes could lie-RishBala

Lovely post, Samara.EmbarrassedClap

alonsomania

Go to top