Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

If only your eyes could lie-RishBala

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 1057

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Long ago Rk once said :
 
 
"Rk se koi bhi Kuch bhi Zayada nahi kar sakta"
 
 
Be it four letter word "Hate" or "Love" - that man always knew very well how to live a certain emotion within himself ..for he knew how to do justice with feelings..he lived them to the fullest, when he had his so-called hatred in his heart for madhu, he tried his best to defeat all the other blossoming emotions for madhu..he fought with himself so that he must not fall in love..it was forbidden for him,he denied his love more than thousand times,sometimes out loud and sometimes in silence, just because he wanted to be faithful with his initial feeling of hatred towards madhu.. just because at that time his priority was ego..not love...just because he had promised himself to be faithful with his emotions, his priorities..and his inner darkness..
 
 
 
And then the time changed, and with time he- Rk changed as well.. his dreams changed, his priorities changed..his feelings change, but one thing that remained constant and didnt change..was his honesty towards his feelings and priorities...
 
 
Hisfeelings changed from hatred to love... his priorities changed from ego and fame to Madhu and her love... for him now nothing else matters... all that now matters is his pure love towards Madhu.. as i said he had learnt very well long ago how to remain honest with hatred..and now he definitely knows how to devote himself for his love and for Madhu.. he knows how to devote every cell of his body for that love...
 
 
 
And in current circumstances when his own love- Madhu, utters these words of not loving him anymore - he ofcourse cannot believe them..on one hand he somehow believes that madhu always says truth, she cannot lie ..but on the other hand he sees her eyes.. which still scream that "i only loved you and will love you for ever.. even beyond forever".. her lips lie.. but not her eyes... her eyes still tell the truth..and Rk sees that.. her words hurt him badly, but her words cannot shake the love in his heart,its as firm as it has always been, whenever he sees her eyes.. his heart says..
 
 
"if only your eyes could lie...then i would have believed you, if only i couldnot read your eyes..then i would have believed you.. but your eyes..they dont lie ever, they wont lie ever.. they will always love me..they will always show my reflection.. they will always show your pure love for me.. I cannot buy what you are saying.. i cannot even try to believe what you are trying to show..i just know that you will always love me..my love for you is your reason to live!!"
 
 
 
Rk knows they both- he and madhu has learnt to love from each other.. they have learnt to devote themselves for their love from each other...so how come one minor obstacle in their way can vanish the love in Madhu's heart all of a sudden? He knows his Madhu... he knows her purity.. and he knows that their love will find their way... if not today..then toorrow.. but eventually he will get to know whats wrongs..and he will find their way back to their beautiful world.
 
 
So hold on Rishbalians--- Your beautiful couple is gonna rock once again.. they will find their lantern in this darknessEmbarrassed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------- I will always be yours -------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading, do like it if you enjoyed reading it
Share your beautiful views
Love,
Samara.Embarrassed.
 
 


Edited by alonsomania - 17 August 2013 at 5:18pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaipriroshan110soni_khan13razzSeresaOnlinechic1amminiammaRAONE8tharuTWAanvikaatti7799sunithavarmayeskaylailapnjShRuThIDDianMercuryVenusfaizaanwarbonhishikhahinapriyaAADHIDEVsani9226apvsluvyouCrisubaisakh45ChaudhrytmRSP04Biks44masan1shweta2728blacklamboVipisaluvurishbalasoni28ButifuleyesShazzieaan-rishsayanti_ashiuvsree.gattuBlue_ScrubsForeverForUcardio21Sagar21war_is_peaceValar.Morghulissanghita0000sarcastic_teenasyaarshiloverDushtDanaf.-Mayu-..sairat..Mystic_nights_-Dil-susan7punam2712Eternal_Studleelaa9rekha.366

yeskay Senior Member
yeskay
yeskay

Joined: 05 July 2007
Posts: 744

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Just loved RK today. It's true that RK has always been honest towards his feelings and priorities.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomaniasoni28

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 1057

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeskay

Nice post. Just loved RK today. It's true that RK has always been honest towards his feelings and priorities.


Thank u so much for liking it Big smile , yes Rk definitely is honest towards his feelings- be it revenge or his pure love Embarrassed . He is simply amazing Embarrassed
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Joined: 03 December 2012
Posts: 6196

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!!Star

Actually, I agree with you.. Not that I support that horrendous unwedding, but I won't deny that he is always honest to his feelings.. Even though he knew that Madhu is his lifeline and he loved her, he didn't withdraw from his revenge.. But still that was cruel and nothing can ever justify that. 
There was a lot of stuff that ensued between the two after their 4-phera wedding which could have accounted for the 4 slaps n all, but he decided to go the brutal way..

Having said that, his same honesty to his emotions didn't let him move on in life. He didn't revert to his single life rather decided to stick to the pain he was subjecting his beloved to. 

After the fear of losing her set in, we saw another facet of his personality. I never endorsed his extreme ways but still support them as it was the only way to get her back. What actually bugged me was not his inability to confess his feelings but that he was expecting her to confess her feelings without reciprocation. Him taking her in his arms, caressing her while she was asleep clearly showed tat he wants to give love to her but is unable to.
His inability to make himself vulnerable was not annoying me but lack of sensitivity and his inability to give respect to the relationship was getting on my nerves. 

But finally Dipali's shot misfired and it jump started his brain. After that day he has buried his ego and places his love over everything and anything. Till now he has been prioritizing her.. She has made him a better person..

I am sure he can read her gestures n her eyes. Lets see what's in store for us. I am hoping that he might be aware that something is off in madhu's changeover from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman over a span of 2-3 hrs.


The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Biks44alonsomaniasoni28blacklambo..sairat..DushtDanaf.leelaa9

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Samara as always!!!Embarrassed

RK has always been passionate. He is the person who brings passion, Junoon in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Whatever he feels and whatever he does, he does it with passion. Be it hatred or love. Now that he knows he loves Madhu and Madhu has always loved him.. why would he let her go? That is so unlike him! 

And I agree there is no way these two love birds can separate that easily. If they were to separate, they would have separated after the un-wedding. But they found their way back to each other, it only means if they cannot leave each other even when they try their best then nothing can separate them for long. They are meant to be together and people who are meant to be together always find a way to stay together forever, come what may. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110alonsomaniablacklambosoni28leelaa9

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 1057

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Lovely post!!Star

Actually, I agree with you.. Not that I support that horrendous unwedding, but I won't deny that he is always honest to his feelings.. Even though he knew that Madhu is his lifeline and he loved her, he didn't withdraw from his revenge.. But still that was cruel and nothing can ever justify that.
There was a lot of stuff that ensued between the two after their 4-phera wedding which could have accounted for the 4 slaps n all, but he decided to go the brutal way..

Having said that, his same honesty to his emotions didn't let him move on in life. He didn't revert to his single life rather decided to stick to the pain he was subjecting his beloved to.

After the fear of losing her set in, we saw another facet of his personality. I never endorsed his extreme ways but still support them as it was the only way to get her back. What actually bugged me was not his inability to confess his feelings but that he was expecting her to confess her feelings without reciprocation. Him taking her in his arms, caressing her while she was asleep clearly showed tat he wants to give love to her but is unable to.
His inability to make himself vulnerable was not annoying me but lack of sensitivity and his inability to give respect to the relationship was getting on my nerves.

But finally Dipali's shot misfired and it jump started his brain. After that day he has buried his ego and places his love over everything and anything. Till now he has been prioritizing her.. She has made him a better person..

I am sure he can read her gestures n her eyes. Lets see what's in store for us. I am hoping that he might be aware that something is off in madhu's changeover from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman over a span of 2-3 hrs.





Okay now I need to thank you for the lovely analysis :) , I completely agree with what u said.. definitely his act of unwedding was beyong brutal I guees.. coz not only he gave pain to his beloved rather he gave pain to himself.. and as u said he chose to live with that pain coz he knew he deserved it for doing such an act.. u remember even when he was making a house for themselves before their wedding, he didnt want madhu to help him with the injuries he got- coz he wanted to live the pain..he remained like that, living the pain within him, until the day when he finally felt that he has been forgiven..

But being honest I have always love how Rk evolved.. In ine of my posts I have even wrote about it that I loved it how Rk became a candle from fire that lighted up everything around him.. he became a reason of smile for madhu from being a reason of her pain.. he became her relief... he became her true companion..he started appreciating her presence in his life out loud..just as in that jail tube light dinner scene LOL , he told her out loud very beautifully that you are my life...

So yes he evolved for madhu..coz she was the one who loved him even when he apparently wore a mask of a bad guy..

And now he doesnot hesitate to confess his feelings..doesnot places his ego in front of his love.. thats what I love
Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bonhishikhatharuTWABiks44blacklambosoni28cardio21..sairat..DushtDanaf.leelaa9

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 22835

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
lovely post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alonsomania

alonsomania Goldie
alonsomania
alonsomania

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 1057

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Beautiful post Samara as always!!!Embarrassed

RK has always been passionate. He is the person who brings passion, Junoon in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Whatever he feels and whatever he does, he does it with passion. Be it hatred or love. Now that he knows he loves Madhu and Madhu has always loved him.. why would he let her go? That is so unlike him!

And I agree there is no way these two love birds can separate that easily. If they were to separate, they would have separated after the un-wedding. But they found their way back to each other, it only means if they cannot leave each other even when they try their best then nothing can separate them for long. They are meant to be together and people who are meant to be together always find a way to stay together forever, come what may.Embarrassed



Awww thank you so much my dearest Maria for appreciating and loving my post as always Embarrassed. Exactly!! Rk is the one who brings the element of junoon in this show, he is definitely very passionate about his feelings. And Maria I have always agreed with you that if these two beautifully strange people :) can overcome their un-wedding and can defeat even themselves..their egos.. then they can fight anything in their way.. why would Rk believe madhu' s lie.. he 100% knows that something is not right.. it would have been so out of his character if he would have agreed!!

Once again thank u for the beautiful reply Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvcvblacklambosoni28Valar.Morghulisleelaa9

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
for me only rishbala rishbala rishbala

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: deepak148   Replies: 57   Views: 16520

deepak148 57 16520 10 October 2013 at 4:08am by adyluvskat
rishbala divorce and again rishbala 's marriage

Author: sree.gattu   Replies: 0   Views: 1733

sree.gattu 0 1733 29 July 2013 at 9:56pm by sree.gattu
RishBala AT#49|DVD/RishBala Soul Of MEIEJ|MOD Note p.22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: RM-RM2.AT   Replies: 1210   Views: 27349

RM-RM2.AT 1210 27349 03 July 2013 at 8:34pm by RM-RM2.AT
RISHBALA vm-Mahobbat se zyada(Rishbala wedding)

2 3

Author: Brokenhearty   Replies: 22   Views: 3502

Brokenhearty 22 3502 19 June 2013 at 3:26pm by anamunir
Defending my Rishbala Rishbala Rishbala

Author: wildspam   Replies: 7   Views: 3432

wildspam 7 3432 19 April 2013 at 7:47pm by ddgirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index