India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Swaron SS: 3 more wishes... (Page 7)

austen_TanHa IF-Sizzlerz
austen_TanHa
austen_TanHa

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
beautifully written. i dont watch the show anymore so i couldnt relate to the 2nd part but the writing was top of the line.
i esp loved the kabbadi memories, that was a special time for swaron.
liked the reference to rakhi n taani.
god job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaddy

anushka1129 Senior Member
anushka1129
anushka1129

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
awesome..
loved it ..
loved swaron convo n swani convo too..
swayam is perfect as alwayEmbarrassed
gang is backBig smile
thanks for the pm :)

Vaddy

vrushanharshi Goldie
vrushanharshi
vrushanharshi

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
awesome vandana all the tree updated were superb 
in short the whole ss was wow 
an awesome camping date at swayams house den swashi convo n taayam n tasha too 
it was superb n den the rakhi idea n the gang reunion everythinh was perfectly wriiten 
loved it a lot 
thanx for the pm 
keep writing 

Vaddy

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
awesome  update

Vaddy

Suni1986 IF-Sizzlerz
Suni1986
Suni1986

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Swaron having fun time with each other nd even rey realised his mistake.
Vaddy Senior Member
Vaddy
Vaddy

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Very pleased with all your reviews =D thaaank yooouuu sooo much Clap sorry couldnt update much the last week...firstly and sadly my phone broke! my freaking nokia lumia broke!!Cry its a damn nokia! its not supposed to break! still clueless as to wether my mom actually accidentally broke my phone or is she hiding it coz i'm in 12th and i gotta study shit =P Anyway...this update will be a continuation of the ongoing track...like from how the gang gets rid of adi (actually just rey) and they come for the team building exercise etc...
lets get on with the story then?

"kisiki pyaar me ande ho gayi ho ne tum?" sharon said, sarcasm and jealousy thick in her voice. aashi paled a bit but kept her voice strong, "AApka problem types kya hai? agar swayam kisi aur ladki se baat kare tho problem, aapko attention nahi diye tho problem types hai par aap khud unhe koi attention deti ya phir baat bhi nahi karti! isliye mein karti hoon unse pyaar!" she said. simmi and rinni looked warily at their two friends. sharon just fumed and glared at aashi glaring at her. recieving no response from sharon, aashi spoke " Aap swayam se pyaar nahi karti na? tho aapko itna problem types kyun ho raha hai? swayam tho aapse hi pyaar kartha aur karta rahega...mein jaanti hoon aur sab jaante hai sirf aapko shaq ho raha hai!" she raised her voice a bit and sounded close to tears.

"Woooah!! timeout guys!" rey yelled at the boys. they'd assembled for yet another 'mana swayam ko' meeting. the boys as usual spouted their crap while rey looked on helpless. swayam had gone for a walk while they planned. "ek aur plan down the drain" nilesh said. "haan aur agar agli baar bhi ye hua na tho humare paas koi aur plan nahi hai, swayam ko manane ke liye" vicky said. "speaking of which, kya sach mein kal hum harna hai?" rey asked. "haan yaar, aise kya hua swayam ke saath ki wo sharon se itna ind...wo kya kethe hai indif..." bharath "indifferent" vicky said. "haan wo...sharon se itna indifferent kyun ho raha hai?" bharath asked confused. " haan yaar, swayam...sharon se itna naraz kyun hai?" nilesh said confused. "sharon swayam pe gussa hona is very normal par swayam...wo tho sharon se kabhi gussa nahi karega" vicky said. "mujh pe bhi" rey added. " jo tum kar li, wo bohot bada galti hai...par sharon ne kya kiya?" bharath pondered. Rey diverted their attention, " guys hum plan kare?" he asked a bit impatient.

He kicked yet another stone into the lake. he sighed and he sat down, remembering all those moments spent there. their first unofficial date. that seemed like ages ago. he thought back to that day when they were happy. that day when she'd told him. their hugs, their happiness. THEIR everything. that seemed distant. his beautiful dream crashed down that fateful day she broke his trust...the same day that happened to seem like everything was a dream. the day they had their half camping date. he wrapped himself into a ball and sat there thinking of all her sarcastic comments. jealousy was evident, jealousy which he would have found cute otherwise now made him more bitter. he wanted solace in a place no thought or memory could evade him, somewhere where he could just relive his happiest days. but he also knew this was impossible. "correction i'm possible" thats what he'd told her when she'd yelled at him. he smiled at the memory. the smile soon turned into a grimace as he thought again about the past few days. 'I would gladly come back to you, if you only just accepted your fault...i still love you sharon, always have and i wont stop even after my last breath...tum chahthi thi ki mein ye relation thodun, meine nahi thoda...par aise hi tum soch rahi ho' he thought wistfully.

READ LIKE COMMENT <3

sorry for the short update =P (no pm's coz mom's screaming)
i'll continue on the basis of responses and when i get the laptop next =P

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995sharmiriyastarryLove_skmeghishswaron1107anushka1129gsk4addicted_lovevishalfoolSmiley1279trisha19damonTVDrockszk456789vrushanharshiRegina.Phalange..Aishaa..Hp_TvD_mAnIcHR-DMG4lifeMrsChandlerBingabhilasha_dreamSanskritiSShrutikaSwaRonrosyrkohlisweetydiyafrienfreya123

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
res
unres

lovely update

Edited by swaronlove001 - 05 October 2013 at 8:22am
Regina.Phalange Goldie
Regina.Phalange
Regina.Phalange

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged