Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

TeamDrashtiSalman #57~We Gonna Come Back With A Bang!! (Page 74)

sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@varsha - but shooting for both acts is done on the same day rite? so if it was the dj mix one that supposedly was shot earlier, it was still on the same day, why would he say kal?

and rupal, I don't think DD would make a comment about giving up after the independence day act - it would be more likely after 3 consecutive underscored acts - so more believable that dj act was filmed earlier.

girls, I'm not trying to mess with your heads - just trying to play devil's advocate here Wink

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Varsha, Wat did KJO said to Salman in "Jeene laga hoon" episode as I didn't remember..
MP07 Goldie
MP07
MP07

Alright guys here's my take on everything!

I straight up loved their performance, it had storytelling, emotion, dance and authenticity. And imo Sal and Drashti did a brilliant job. Salman's choreography was on point (as usual) and Drashti did a wonderful job with executing it! It was a breathtakingly beautiful performance. Definitely deserved more than a 24. And like Varsha said they have amazing chemistry. It's off the roof lol!

Coming to the judges- Wth are these people smoking, seriously? Because their comments and marks don't even make sense or go hand and hand. I also absolutely hate Kjo's comment about Drashti's acting- low blow. Because as far as I could see you could see the heartbreak through her acting and it felt and looked very real to me. Madhuri- I really don't know what else she was expecting from an act that's meant to be a tragedy- something always seems to be incomplete for her these days. Remo just decided to be the nice guy this time and did'nt say much. And Madz and Kjo's comments didn't match up.

Coming to what Salman said- I think he was just honestly trying to re-motivate Drashti. I don't blame the girl for feeling low about the marks and comments because if I were her I might have quit a long time ago. But I do love how Salman has kept it together so well- he was so well composed and assured that they can do this. Also like he said it made his heart sink when she said she felt like giving up, after all that Isha drama I don't blame the guy for feeling a tad bit insecure about the situation. And I feel for him too. Poor baby. It would probably hurt so much more if Drashti gave up on him because they'r such good friends and everything. But coming to that point, I don't think she would ever do that to him, she's not one to give up and she would never give up because I think even she wants to win this more for Salman then herself. She wouldn't let him down like that. She most probably just said it out of frustration or because she was upset. And Salman brought it up because he wants to give her that motivation and strength back. 

It was actually a really touching moment.

BUT she does need to give him more time esp at this level in the competition. And I think she may have realized that. Also as far as I have heard she's taken some time off and shortened her MB hours or has asked to (hopefully they heed to that request)

Lastly for some reason I feel like they'r gonna come back with a huge bang and take everyone whose been saying crap about them by surprise (at least I hope so). It just feels like that's what everything's building up towards. Hopefully my gut feeling is right (it usually is). And they get their perfect 30's back. I cannot see them sad and upset anymore!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tchoudhurybabygurl10Rupalfirefly25MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupal

Varsha, if he said Kal, but they will shoot acts same day na..Confused
They telecast it on different days ..so always contestants ..hosts judges make sure they say kal or yestrday .. their dj act was performd b4 and thats y we got to know about their 22 b4 ... and thats y she was upset and said i cant do this anymore !
Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Yes Salman said Kal ..I just heard. Whatever it I don't want to bang my head on  this anymore..LOL

Edited by Rupal - 18 August 2013 at 9:26pm
..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I dont no why i cant get access to the  website it gets stuck with 98%Angry
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Kapil : England ki maharani ..hi lauren..
Ko mumbai ke tapori ..hello remo sir pls pay attention ... se pyaar ho jata hai .. ROFL Kapil is mind blowing

sqrly IF-Dazzler
sqrly
sqrly

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

I dont no why i cant get access to the  website it gets stuck with 98%Angry

what, the actual website is not loading at all Confused - that's a first.
try loading a different website - one with lots of pics to test internet speed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Razia..

Go to top