Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

TeamDrashtiSalman #57~We Gonna Come Back With A Bang!! (Page 54)

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Wow ek do low scores kya aa gaye SD ke, jiska jo mann aata hai bol deta haiClapClap

Drashti & Salman I am loving them more and more Heart Heart How best of friends they have become? Truly supportive & caring. Drashti was disheartened tht somehow she is not ablt pull off the act Salman choreographs & Salman throughout smiling or lets say putting up a smiling face for Drashti that it OK, nothing is over yet..we will be back with a bang.

God bless them and save them all evil eyes *puts kaala tika on both*
More than the dance I look forward for SD momentsDay Dreaming

Today's act everything was perfect...great choreography, total feel of cinema in 2mins and perfect emotions & expressions. A beautiful couple a gorgeous princess and charming prince, their magical romance and the tragedy of their life. I was CryBroken Heart at the second part.

Sheer brilliance from both Clap
Star

Judges DeadCensored
channel
CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Edited by -Misha- - 18 August 2013 at 4:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinaloveRupalfirefly25..Razia..-chrys-

abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Voting system is quiet good today. And guys there is no need to watch full episode if you don't want to watch you can get all sal dd parts on fb page namely sandeep video for drashti. Its not my page but the owner is doing a really good job.he is posting all videos of dd.hope u also enjoy the page like me Wink
ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Ignore my typos...m busy voting.
words pe mattt jao..meri bhavnao ko samjo LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chrys-

sandies Groupbie
sandies
sandies

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abba12

Voting system is quiet good today. And guys there is no need to watch full episode if you don't want to watch you can get all sal dd parts on fb page namely sandeep video for drashti. Its not my page but the owner is doing a really good job.he is posting all videos of dd.hope u also enjoy the page like me Wink

Hey! Would you able to post the facebook link? 
ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupal

ChinkiDrashti, Are we watching the same show? Your thoughts are completely baseless and meaning less..

After their JIVE act, Judges are dissing Salman without his fault and praising Drashti on her improvement. Last week 2 performances they did the same. This week is the first time they dissed Drashti..

Salman insecure of Drashti, Do you even understand what did you type? Salman wants to win Jhalak more than Drashti, JDJ win is more imp for Salman..Did you see their segments and they are best friends now..Salman is true supporter for Drashti and viceversa..They are the most understanding couple in Jhalak,,

Coming to today's choreography, I think your  love for Drashti made you say like that coz judges pointed towards her in this week performances..

This is SD AT..Plz refrain from posting these kind of comments and if you want post it in mainforum.Thx..Tongue 

Ditto Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupalfirefly25

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xNinalove

Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

Originally posted by xNinalove

Karan Johar was not even watching them! Silly Angry
no they do 
They have a lil tv in front of them which shows them closer so they can see their dance betterWinkthats why he is looking down
Ohhh,I didn't know that LOL
How did you know? Smile
cause one time in the cameras it showed i think when sanna was doing a performance so the cameras went behind the judges and i saw itWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinalove

abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wow ek do low scores kya aa gaye SD ke, jiska jo mann aata hai bol deta haiClapClap

Drashti & Salman I am loving them more and more Heart Heart How best of friends they have become? Truly supportive & caring. Drashti was disheartened tht somehow she is not ablt pull off the act Salman choreographs & Salman throughout smiling or lets say putting up a smiling face for Drashti that it OK, nothing is over yet..we will be back with a bang.

Today's act everything was perfect...great choreography, total feel of cinema in 2mins and perfect emotions & expressions. A beautiful couple a beautiful princess and charming prince, their magical romance and the tragedy of tehir life. I was CryBroken Heart at the second part.

Star

Judges DeadCensored
channel </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Censored</font></font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Censored</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Censored</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Censored</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Censored</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Censored</font>

I enjoy when someone talk about them.
My love. Craze. Respect is increasing day by day..
..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

Wow ek do low scores kya aa gaye SD ke, jiska jo mann aata hai bol deta haiClapClap

Today's act everything was perfect...great choreography, total feel of cinema in 2mins and perfect emotions & expressions. A beautiful couple a beautiful princess and charming prince, their magical romance and the tragedy of tehir life. I was CryBroken Heart at the second part.

Star

Judges DeadCensored
channel
CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

Clapvery nicely said i havent seen the performance but i did saw the part when drashti cries and salman supportss herEmbarrassedsalman is just being so sportive !!

Go to top