Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

TeamDrashtiSalman #57~We Gonna Come Back With A Bang!! (Page 44)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
How was salman feeling/reaction when he seen the scores?

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Colors channel posted under their today's act in Youtube.

"Watch the fan favorite duo Drashti & Salman depict the tragic story of two lovers performing Ballroom and Contemporary on superhit songs Baahon ke Darmiyan & Tadap Tadap. Enjoy their way of expressing anguish in the form of dance in this splendid performance."

So they know what will fans do if they do any drama with them..LOL

I Have tweeted this week Salman and Drashti are Audience Fav couple when they were busy announcing LP's 30 scores and Audience and Janta love for L..LOL

They read our tweets and take feedback. We will have to let them know about unfair judgment.AngryDead
Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ayesha, am just watching the act..Will let you know once finished..

I'm 100% sure LaPu won't win Jhalak..PPl and media won't leave a chance to diss channel left right centre if a foreigner wins in India reality show..LOLSo Lapu out from trophy. Only chances are there for Singer apart from Salman-Drashti..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtirocks1-GayabCat-

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Does  colors really think, by putting so much of pressure on the most favourate couple of the show and the treatment by the judges will get them flowery tweete? Go to hell. If they play with the audience emotions then they r going to pay a big time, for the remaining season and the next season even.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupal

Ayesha, am just watching the act..Will let you know once finished..

I'm 100% sure LaPu won't win Jhalak..PPl and media won't leave a chance to diss channel left right centre if a foreigner wins in India reality show..LOLSo Lapu out from trophy. Only chances are there for Singer apart from Salman-Drashti..Tongue
haha i feel disgusted seeing the show
It hasnt been posted in dailymotion so am waiting
Thus i asked hw is salman drahti feeling
Do lemme knw

I feel emotional for them this week!
I hope so to the foreigner doesnt win too
Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Ayesha, Colors uploaded official video.

Salman was mostly smiling today. Judges given compliments for Choreography this week.TongueMore than performance I loved how Salman supported Drashti and their hugs..EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeartBlushing

Act was emotional and beautiful. I don't know why MD and KJO found act was incomplete towards the end , I didn't feel like that..Remo liked the act and didn't find out any flaws but still given 8 marks..AngryDead

Was it a channel game??? Last week they dissed Salman's choreography without his fault and this week they dissed Drashti without her fault. Coz There's no connection between judges comments and marks..

24 seriously manAngryIf not 30(For me it's 30)27 deserved this act..If they are scoring only contestant then Drasthi did dance well and her postures were flawless..She emoted well and her expressions were spot on..Then why the hell they have given 24?AngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly25

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupal

Ayesha, Colors uploaded official video.

Salman was mostly smiling today. Judges given compliments for Choreography this week.TongueMore than performance I loved how Salman supported Drashti and their hugs..Blushing

Act was emotional and beautiful. I don't know why MD and KJO found act was incomplete towards the end , I didn't feel like that..Remo liked the act and didn't find out any flaws but still given 8 marks..AngryDead

Was it a channel game??? Last week they dissed Salman's choreography without his fault and this week they dissed Drashti without her fault. Coz There's no connection between judges comments and marks..

24 seriously manAngryIf not 30(For me it's 30)27 deserved this act..If they are scoring only contestant then Drasthi did dance well and her postures were flawless..She emoted well and her expressions were spot on..Then why the hell they have given 24?AngryDead

tried watching on colors but it blocked in UK
-_- ahhh i wanna see it soon
And uft scores less and md kjo gone bonkers totally
I wanna throw chappals at them -_-
Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

He was looking so hot.Embarrassed And supporting Drashti all the way and was telling they are trying their best and Drashti feels low after low scores and asking er Don't give up on him and he won't give up on her..this last line reminded us Mia's OS on SD ..LOLEmbarrassed

What about Remo? He didn't point out one single mistake and given only 8..AngryDeadAtleast MD and KJO said whatever bull shit they found.

Salman was on wheel chair 2nd half of the act..First half was  romance and second half emotional and second half completely Drashti emotional performance..Tongue 

I don't know what's channel upto?What they are expecting from a non trained dancer? How will they score Professional Choreographer, trained Dancers and non trained dancer on the same measure?ConfusedIf professional choreographer done today's Drashti part judges would have called "Jhalak never seen act, first time tears, standing ovations"..LOLI fail to understand why they are not judging on the basis of Contestant improvement during their journey? Isn't it the concept of Jhalak..I mean JDJ is about improvement from Non dancers to dancers..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly25

Go to top