TeamDrashtiSalman #57~We Gonna Come Back With A Bang!! - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
Sarah, someone needs to crop that DJ guy..😆🤣Lighting was reflecting on Drashti's face..

Whatever the scores this week SD looking freaking hot. From this whole season they were looking amazing in this week 2 episodes..❤️☺️
Originally posted by Rupal

Ya, It's Tuesday. One is on MD's song..For Teen Ka Tadka, on which song they are performing, any idea?

really, which song?

btw, I'm still undecided on DD's comment and Salman's talking about DD and asking her not to give up - when I decipher this (if it really needs deciphering 😉) I'll let you know!
hahah, ROFL, Rupal I totally agree! So, only for you 😛

Now, it's picture perfect 😳

I don't know on which MD song they are performing..

Coming to Salman's words decoding, this Tuesday gives us complete picture..😛Everytihng will be cleared by Tuesday..

But some ppl are really rude to  KJO on twitter, don't know if it affects or not.😆

BTW, Where are Varsha, Mahi and Moni ?
guys we are supporting her voting for her day and night  but the only person that can support her is her self she needs a break or else she wont perform at her best i hope they stay strong because the channel is starting there dirty  games if anyone has her twiter tell her to stop saying she's tired because that will make people badmouth  i hope and pray that  they will hold the trophy .                                          
hello sry power cut ...ill watch the act and reply ur pm's
*Jealous Sauten* Varsha, You have 100 yrs life spam..Am just asking Sarah where are  Varsha,Mahi and Moni..You just came..😆
maybe they were all online earlier in the day - not sure, I couldn't be online then. or perhaps they are all busy voting still
Originally posted by lagas

guys we are supporting her voting for her day and night  but the only person that can support her is her self she needs a break or else she wont perform at her best i hope they stay strong because the channel is starting there dirty  games if anyone has her twiter tell her to stop saying she's tired because that will make people badmouth  i hope and pray that  they will hold the trophy .                                          

YES! I totally agree with you - she needs to realize that Jhalak is ending soon, she can ask for a lighter workload for MB for a few weeks. at the end of they day, fans know she's tired and sympathize but no one else is cause your performance speaks for you in the end.

some ppl are saying she is giving more time to Jhalak now - not sure how far it is true!

Finished watching SD performance as it just got telecasted where I live.
They deserved more than they got!!! Judges comments make no sense as they contradict one another, especially KJ and MD. 
Someone who received full marks completely copied SD previous act. So damn choked!!! Even if I keep the copying aside, still that performance was BS, it deserved 24 maximum. It was sooo simple, no wow factor at all. 😡