Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TeamDrashtiSalman #57~We Gonna Come Back With A Bang!! - Page 47

Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -chrys-

</div>
<div>
Remo was talking about her liftsis like it was not perfect ,she cut off his words and told certain lifts can come only this way some thing blah...

Madz or Mukti?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Babelicious-

Madz or Mukti?

why would Madz cut off remo? Look at the previous page ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sqrly - 10 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sqrly

umm, I don't know - to me it came off as rude and arrogant. You don't interrupt and argue with a judge that way in a competition & on national TV, no matter what you feel - its just not professional. I have no idea about what Remo was pointing out if his points were valid or not - but what she did - just not done. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Some years ago, there was a very famous scandal in the Winter Olympics where some judges were unfair to a Canadian couple in figure skating - this couple ended up getting 2nd place. It created a big uproar and that year their silver medal was revoked and a second gold medal was given - the scandal was so huge the after that year the way that marks are given in figure skating competitions was completely revamped around the world. If you notice the couple when they were given the scores - they were disappointed but acted professionally.

In my opinion, she appears overconfident and seriously - her acts suck big time.

Bold..Accepting Sarah...

But he also need a reality check up..๐Ÿ˜†.why i felt so ,

May be this is because im agry with him today
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just something stuck to me, when SD scored 25 we voted for them like mad, then the scored 27 may be the channel saw some less voting becz our voting was lesser than that so the stooped so low for votes by giving SD such low marks and the comments๐Ÿคข 
I think frm now on we should increase over voting irrespective of the scores only three more eliminations left so keep increasing the votes even if they score more, in that way they will not think of stooping that low. 
What is ur view on this? Pls share.
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Babelicious-

Madz or Mukti?

Mukti
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -chrys-

Bold..Accepting Sarah...

But he also need a reality check up..๐Ÿ˜†.why i felt so ,

May be this is because im agry with him today

Don't worry her days are counted now in JDJ she will be the next to get eliminated. Hope the face off is with SAna or Kids. 
sqrly thumbnail
@chrys - what did he do? I seriously didn't really watch the judges comments on the few of the other acts I saw - I knew their marks from the live update and really don't want to see OTT comments for other ppl anyway.

The only time I watched the judges and their comments were for M - (wanted to see what comments she gets for getting the same marks as DD) and DD herself. As far as DD's comments - Remo was def the nicest - felt he was trying to put a band-Aid on deep lacerating wound - and Salman was totally not buying it. Doubt he can even recall what Remo said after KJo's words...
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, But KJO is like this only from the beginning. He was so rude to ST though she was also arrogant..At least for DD he didn't shout and said in a low tone. For ST he was shouting. I didn't appreciate his overhype. He goes over on praising or insulting, both are not good. Balance is always nice..๐Ÿ˜›

Coming to Salman, Yes everyone is playing football from fans to Channel to Judges with him..PPl forget him when SD were getting 30's, but they surely remember him when scores were low, whether his fault is there or not and question him about choreography and forget about real facts. They forget he's human being , he can do whatever he can..He can't do wonders with constraints, how hard it is to understand when it's clearly visible on screen. I bet how many choreographers would have made Drashti what she is on JDJ now(As a improved Dancer) with the constraints she have..What did YO do with his previous partner..

Salman at least coming with brilliant concepts after all the shit he's getting from all sides, if some other choreographer is there in his place he must have left from the competition by now.๐Ÿ˜›

They are definitely playing with his self esteem. I hope Drashti takes rest and come back in full form. She's strong girl and won't give up..๐Ÿ˜ณ
sqrly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi78

Just something stuck to me, when SD scored 25 we voted for them like mad, then the scored 27 may be the channel saw some less voting becz our voting was lesser than that so the stooped so low for votes by giving SD such low marks and the comments๐Ÿคข 

I think frm now on we should increase over voting irrespective of the scores only three more eliminations left so keep increasing the votes even if they score more, in that way they will not think of stooping that low. 
What is ur view on this? Pls share.

Mahi, the channel would def stoop that low. In fact the first score of 25 - puh-lease! there was def nothing wrong with that act to deserve such a low score! In my opinion, this was all preplanned - start giving DD low scores closer to the end of the competition so that fans go into a crazy voting frenzy. Then those bungee cord ppl mess up - there have been so many ariel type acts in the air this season and last - WHY has this never happened before (ie: ppl handling ropes messing up?)

give anyone else low marks - channel doesn't really gain from that - contestant will just get eliminated. DD is popular and they know it!

I'm just angry that all their games are wreaking havoc on DD's spirit and Salman's self confidence/make him look like he's not up to the mark this year
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, I too felt Remo was bit cool towards Salman today..May be he also came to know everyone is playing football with Salman.๐Ÿ˜†So he wanted to let it for today. Remo even was smiling and nodding his head when Salman was saying they are trying their best.๐Ÿ˜ณ