Users

Frequent Posters

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: xNinalove

Ohhh,I didn't know that 😆
How did you know? 😊

cause one time in the cameras it showed i think when sanna was doing a performance so the cameras went behind the judges and i saw it😉
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Misha-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wow ek do low scores kya aa gaye SD ke, jiska jo mann aata hai bol deta hai👏👏

Drashti & Salman I am loving them more and more ❤️ ❤️ How best of friends they have become? Truly supportive & caring. Drashti was disheartened tht somehow she is not ablt pull off the act Salman choreographs & Salman throughout smiling or lets say putting up a smiling face for Drashti that it OK, nothing is over yet..we will be back with a bang.

God bless them and save them all evil eyes *puts kaala tika on both*
More than the dance I look forward for SD moments

Today's act everything was perfect...great choreography, total feel of cinema in 2mins and perfect emotions & expressions. A beautiful couple a beautiful princess and charming prince, their magical romance and the tragedy of tehir life. I was 😭🥺 at the second part.

Sheer brilliance from both 👏
⭐️

Judges 🤢🤬
channel </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🤬</font></font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🤬</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🤬</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🤬</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🤬</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">🤬</font>

I enjoy when someone talk about them.
My love. Craze. Respect is increasing day by day..
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow ek do low scores kya aa gaye SD ke, jiska jo mann aata hai bol deta hai👏👏

Drashti & Salman I am loving them more and more ❤️ ❤️ How best of friends they have become? Truly supportive & caring. Drashti was disheartened tht somehow she is not ablt pull off the act Salman choreographs & Salman throughout smiling or lets say putting up a smiling face for Drashti that it OK, nothing is over yet..we will be back with a bang.

God bless them and save them all evil eyes *puts kaala tika on both*
More than the dance I look forward for SD moments

Today's act everything was perfect...great choreography, total feel of cinema in 2mins and perfect emotions & expressions. A beautiful couple a beautiful princess and charming prince, their magical romance and the tragedy of tehir life. I was 😭🥺 at the second part.

Sheer brilliance from both 👏
⭐️

Judges 🤢🤬
channel
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

👏very nicely said i havent seen the performance but i did saw the part when drashti cries and salman supportss her😳salman is just being so sportive !!
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sandies

Hey! Would you able to post the facebook link?

oh can't do this from phone.. really sorry.. but you can find the page very easily... just write sandeep video for drashti ..you will get the link
sandies thumbnail
Originally posted by: abba12

oh can't do this from phone.. really sorry.. but you can find the page very easily... just write sandeep video for drashti ..you will get the link

Thank you! I got the link! :)
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Recap pictures.
What caught my attention is licking (licking wht I can't figure out) picture😕
😲
I only saw SD part today but wht was that?? where are the licking analysis experts of the forum.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Pure licking dance

firefly25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Recap pictures.
What caught my attention is licking (licking wht I can't figure out) picture😕
😲
I only saw SD part today but wht was that?? where are the licking analysis experts of the forum.

🤣 Pure licking dance

You saw that 😆 maine galti se dekh liya tha..I told rupal

yeh bhi copy kar liya

stil everyone is so quiet...as this one bohot parivarik performance tha 😆

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firefly25

You saw that 😆 maine galti se dekh liya tha..I told rupal

yeh bhi copy kar liya

stil everyone is so quiet...as this one bohot parivarik performance tha 😆

Wait let me PM you caption for that picture😆😆😆

PS - BTW me want to see 'Pure licking dance' - show me what you got baby..Jhalak dikhla ja!!!!!

firefly25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wait let me PM you caption for that picture😆😆😆

PS - BTW me want to see 'Pure licking dance' - show me what you got baby..Jhalak dikhla ja!!!!!

From whom 😆

Agar phirse ek aur fruit ke aisa hadsa hua tho 🤣show yourself the door baby.. Jhalak se chala ja!!!!! 😆

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same here Misha,Day by day Loving them more and more .They are the best understanding pair in JDJ.Next week they will be back with a bang.

Judges even they themselves dont know what they are talking ,no connection in their coments,one telling good dance,best choreography,solo dance part Drashti did well but when it comes to mark🤬