TeamDrashtiSalman #57~We Gonna Come Back With A Bang!! - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Trisha4evr

create accounts on colors website as many as you can!!!

My votes are going!!! But they are not being counted! As I am not getting the confirm your human sign???
Originally posted by Rupal

I'm replaying SD's performance now..Me feeling like am watching a movie song perfm not Reality show perfm..Anyone felt like that?😳

Yes! I love rewatching their stuff 😊

The songs look better on SD than they did in the movies anyway, lolz!
Varsha,Sarah,Trish,Arti,Sona Me leaving for the day..

See You guys later.. 🤗
Edited by Rupal - 10 years ago
Bye rupal! Sweet Sal dreams! 🤗
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

mia sahi also thinks that siddesh is hot ... well you know now the meaning of hot for her

kamini u r gossiping about me when i wasn't there😡...i liked siddesh's performance with dharmesh which was out of this world for me as it was my 1st reality show...n i found him cute at dat time not now...now, he is absolutely dirty man...huwa chokra jawan re🤣
Edited by vampires-lover - 10 years ago
Loved Drashti and Salman performance very much
sd deserved more than 22 
judges are blind
Well, now they know the true colours of remo, the biased guy/soul. When their favorite contestant got the unfair treatment themselves then they know the true colours of remo but when we try and say something and talk sense they dont believe.. Till their favorite contestant got the unfairly treatment/marks from remo. And when we point out something on SD, we know what they do always.
Originally posted by syazaibrahim

Well, now they know the true colours of remo, the biased guy/soul. When their favorite contestant got the unfair treatment themselves then they know the true colours of remo but when we try and say something and talk sense they dont believe.. Till their favorite contestant got the unfairly treatment/marks from remo. And when we point out something on SD, we know what they do always.
bhains ke aage been bajaoge toh yahi hoga..u know bhains? bull ke aage flute mat bajao use kuch samjh nahi aayega 😆
Originally posted by vampires-lover

kamini u r gossiping about me when i wasn't there😡...i liked siddesh's performance with dharmesh which was out of this world for me as it was my 1st reality show...n i found him cute at dat time not now...now, he is absolutely dirty man...huwa chokra jawan re🤣
well u still like him ...ur in denial 😆