India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ss:Crazy love of asya..updt..chapter1c pg 4

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Crazy zoya and possessive asad love journey.

Characters r same..and story starts after the intense hug of asya . 
Asad still worried for najma and nikaht.
Zoya seeing asad worry thinks to help get najma find  a suitable person who will love najma to the core. Zoya talks with dilsaad about Farhaan once and mentions,about him for najma after saying she had invited Farhaan for dinner.
Najma hearing Farhaan name a lot of times from zoya knows about Farhaan and how good he is and how he can be agood friend.
Zoya tells najma makes friendship with farhaan as,he is a friend of mine and can be a good friend to najma. But zoya has other plans when saying to najma to make friend ship with Farhaan.

She wants to check Imraan too. She has some doubt.but seeing Farhaan all os a sudden she makes a plan..

I am going to unfold the story with our lovey dovey asya crazy love..which is very unique.

Chapter 1 a
Independence Day . A day to help people in need.

Asad. Comming out from this room thinking about the pervious night how zoya comforted him when he was feeling bad for najma and nikaht, he was thinking how can see make everything positive, then thought of her teasing saying run away bride, he getting possessive saying he doesn't want to lose her and promising to obey Nikah and the beautiful hug. This was the first time zoya was hugging me that too passion. God how can I resist this girl until Nikah.asad said to himself control where r your thezeeb going...thinking this asad came to thebreak fast table.actually he was 45 mins than usual again thanks to zoya for the sleepless night bcoz of the hug. He is having hard to control his harmones.

Asad: ammi good morning. Sat on his chair and looked around and said ammi I think I am late and everyone had breakfast. Thinking how he missed zoya at table.

Dilu: asad giving him coffee after cleaning with paper napkin sat next to asad chair and said yeah asad both the girls had their breakfast and head out.

Asad; out hmm..may be shopping.

Dili: no asad went to hospital.

Asad: asad sipping his hot coffee chocked and said what hospital, what happened ammi is everything ok. Did zoya again fell down..this girl never know how to work straight..ammi u should of called me I would have taken her to hospital instead of najma. Was she able to walk..did she take the car wait I will call the driver.

Dilu..was saying something.
Asad left in a jiff saying ammi , I am leaving to citywide hospital where zoya goes.

Asad after 15 mins drive in 10 mins drive for him reached the entrance and was going to reception heard some commotion on lower level where he saw najma.and rushed three steps at a time and turned to go down the corridor.collided with someone the person almost fell,but our asad caught who can that be..none other than zoya.

He felt her heat in his side hug position. He removed the flick of hair blocking her face and said zoya and hugged her crushing her bones. 

Zoya amazed what happend to mr.kahn was trying to get of his grip but who can escape the jahapana embrace.she hugged him back and said what happend mr.khan why r u tensed.

Hearing zoya.
Asad ms.farooki.aap theek ho.
Yes mr.kahn I am fine and fit just now donated 500ml of blood infant u have to do lets go.saying this she was pulling asad hand.

Zoe,hey Zoe,someone called from behind..

Asad irritated zoya confused turned around.

Zoya immediately left asad hand rushed him and gave a side hug and said hey lover boy how r u what a surprise.u here ..rolling eyes.
Asad seeing this was fuming and fisted his hands.

Guy..hey Zoe princess nice thing I found you.i was searching for you everywhere. Ur aapi said u were in Bhopal but didn't give me address..

Any way nice to meet you and I found u saying that he was about to hug .

Asad cleared his throat saying huh hm.. Actually he was furious seeing zoya and the guy closeness..only he can hug zoya and has the right to do call her names.

Zoya turns around sees mr.khan and says mr.khan oh I forgot he is my beloved best friend from New York.

Asad beloved what does that mean only I am the one to loved.

Asad nods.
Zoya continues Farhaan this mr.khan my fiance.

Asad only fiance.seh didn't add my love hmm I have to take so e action.

Walks come side of zoya places his hand on her waist pulls her close to him and pulls his hand forward to shake hand with Farhaan.

Zoya rolls her eyes seeing mr.khan and thinking what happened to him why is he behaving like this seeing her hand on her waist.

Asad not leaving zoya asks .i see u both r friends.
Farhaan yes. Mr.khan asad corrects asad Ahmed khan.
Yes mr.aak we r friends from childhood we r neighbours. And Zoe was my princess and I am her beloved.
Asad fumes again.
Zoya adds hey Farhaan what made you come to Bhopal.
Farhaan for your sake honey bunch.
Asad honey bunch.this is going too much.,
Zoya stop calling names and why r u here.
Farhaan says that a sceret but anyways will tell to take my lady love.
Asad fumes he came to take away lady love is it zoya.
Irritated asad says lets go zoya.
Zoya mr.kahn I met Farhaan after 3 yrs let me talk to to him please 5 mins.
Zoya asks where r u staying.
Farhaan says at embassy suites.
Oh so what r u doing this afternoon.
Farhaan nothing why.
Zoya looks at asad and says why don't you join us for supper in the evening thinking of najma and Farhaan as still he looking for his lady love,

Asad is on edge of anger but controlling for his lady love..lady love no not zoya yes zoya for him but not for Farhaan ..here I am pulling my hair she is ccalling him home is she nuts.

Farhaan ok.i will see u there takes address and leaves.

Asad not leaving zoya takes her to car make her sit and drives silently .

Zoya sense something worng with mr.khan.

Thought of asking but najma call interrupts.

Hey najma guess what I met child hood beloved which I was refereeing and is comming for dinner.
Asad again fumes herring beloved and najma knows him.

Asya reach KM.
Zoya rushes to phuphi says I am happy I met my beloved friend.
Dillu..u r newyork friend.
Zoya yes phuphi I am meeting hi. After 3 yrs so much to catch up he is comming for dinner I didn't ask u. Can I invite him but invited him.
Dillu.you r part of this house u have right to invite anyone..I will get dinner ready.
Zoya leaves not even looking back at asad.

Asad fumes from morning he was looking to catch with zoya here she is ignoring him and excited for her friend Farhaan. He barges into room and throws his coat and pacing in room..thinking who is this Farhaan .

To be contd..
How asad gets irked and rommance blooms within asya 

Do hit like if u want me to continue..
Please comment too.

chapter 1b

Chapter 1c

Pg me and buddy me for updates.

Edited by Venma - 18 August 2013 at 10:17pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raideeyadevdreamygirl_95Jenny345riyatalyanQuboolHaiLover1ONAegomalar3caspor2001Pasyajuhi_ansarishreya_ksgianwebuser7snehasya-ARSHI_LOVE-jasmineroseKaBhiliciouslove.asad.zoyaGo4welkinksen-RM-NAVI55princess101akaswanMissSparklingGoodyTwoShoessasirasyaarshiloverNiyati_Taksasyanahsjdnusksmsj_Oishi_sonia555Linsie

sonia555 IF-Stunnerz
sonia555
sonia555

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Nice ss continue soon plz Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prani08

aksasya IF-Sizzlerz
aksasya
aksasya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
INTERESTING...PLS CONTINUE...