Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

break up (Page 2)

fireroad99 Goldie
fireroad99
fireroad99

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 1777

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Not again why are u posting this article again it's old news rumour 

So lets not bring this topic out again it will ruin the forums peace this has already been discussed on forum I would appreciate it if u don't mention all this again 

It's none of our business why they broke up end of the day that's their personal life we haven't right to talk about it

Dek forum is the most peaceful forum ever so please let's not mention all this ruin forums peace 

There are a lot of things to discuss why bring old topics back

Hope the mod closes this topic as its already been discussed 
AGRRED WE SHOULDNT MIND THERE BUSINESS
JUST CROSS UR FINGERS THAT WHATEVER PROBLEMS ARE GOING BETWEEN ASHISH AND PRIYAL GET SORT OUT AND THEY GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN
AND HOPE THEY DO DEK 2 AGAIN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kritika-panchaali

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 16990

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Kritika..this is an old article dear...and the other oneConfused its better we stop discussing it..i believe we have discussed it at length yesterday...
so no more discussion needed..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kritika-panchaali...navina...

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 10464

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
No not again..for days I am discussing about the same topic in Savitri forum and DEK forum want something new dear...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kritika-..IshqShava.....navina...

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 68018

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kritika-

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Joined: 03 September 2012
Posts: 1325

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fireroad99

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Not again why are u posting this article again it's old news rumour 

So lets not bring this topic out again it will ruin the forums peace this has already been discussed on forum I would appreciate it if u don't mention all this again 

It's none of our business why they broke up end of the day that's their personal life we haven't right to talk about it

Dek forum is the most peaceful forum ever so please let's not mention all this ruin forums peace 

There are a lot of things to discuss why bring old topics back

Hope the mod closes this topic as its already been discussed 
AGRRED WE SHOULDNT MIND THERE BUSINESS
JUST CROSS UR FINGERS THAT WHATEVER PROBLEMS ARE GOING BETWEEN ASHISH AND PRIYAL GET SORT OUT AND THEY GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN
AND HOPE THEY DO DEK 2 AGAIN

i think u guyz r right so i close this chapter 
but seriously thik is shocking ... !!!! guyz just forget about it ... !!!! 
-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Joined: 03 September 2012
Posts: 1325

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamakchallo30

Hey Kritika..this is an old article dear...and the other oneConfused its better we stop discussing it..i believe we have discussed it at length yesterday...
so no more discussion needed..
i noe dear its old article n i m  confused about there break up so i post it ... !!
ki ye article sahi hai ya galt !!!! ConfusedConfused
-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Joined: 03 September 2012
Posts: 1325

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchaali

No not again..for days I am discussing about the same topic in Savitri forum and DEK forum want something new dear...
its kk .. yr just forgeted ... !!!! 
-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Joined: 03 September 2012
Posts: 1325

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Riyu..

kitz why u posted this old topic LOL
i missed these topic coz i was on break ROFL
btw tfs i dont care abt actors personal lyf no one is perfect ROFL
lol truly agreed  just one person is perfect 

this this person Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaali

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
break up

2 3 4 5

Author: _Annesha_   Replies: 37   Views: 2798

_Annesha_ 37 2798 17 April 2013 at 4:10am by _Annesha_
Break time!!!

2 3 4

Author: Jarin04   Replies: 31   Views: 1077

Jarin04 31 1077 30 September 2012 at 8:09am by Jarin04
Fan Made Episode 24 (No Break)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: adorable_rana   Replies: 53   Views: 3789

adorable_rana 53 3789 23 September 2012 at 2:33pm by adorable_rana
11th fan-made epi!! no break special :)

2 3

Author: vampire12345678   Replies: 20   Views: 2227

vampire12345678 20 2227 27 August 2012 at 12:15am by adventure_gurl
9th fan-made epi!! no break special :)

2 3 4 5

Author: vampire12345678   Replies: 38   Views: 2590

vampire12345678 38 2590 27 August 2012 at 12:10am by adventure_gurl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index