swaron emotional breakdown

AJ.morgan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Its been quite some time since i have seen swayam crying and all.its strange but i use to love them scenes, i use to love it when i use to watch it and cry with him.

To some it might sound wierd,crazy,stupid but i really wana see swayam emotional break down in front of sharon, where she see him breaking down and try to console him, and then give him a tight hug and breakdown herself infront of swayam.

I want this to happend towards the end of this track, and want this emotional break down to be the end of all misundrstanding which Adi is going to create.

P.S i know i am crazy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
i want both of them to cry n share each others feelings..
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ammie mai bhe teri he catagrey me hoon.

Btw swaron intanse scene is cming our way. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i also used to love that scene when swayam cry and i also.

and crazy haa...i m also in this category๐Ÿ˜†
kamlesh32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you! I really want to see such an emotional scene between swaron where swayam is crying and sharon goes and consoles him. Crazy, but i also belong in this category.
._Molly_. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron9113

Ammie mai bhe teri he catagrey me hoon.

Btw swaron intanse scene is cming our way. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Konsa scene?
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Yaeee we all are crazy
And we are proud of that
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Swaron.maniac

Its been quite some time since i have seen swayam crying and all.its strange but i use to love them scenes, i use to love it when i use to watch it and cry with him.

To some it might sound wierd,crazy,stupid but i really wana see swayam emotional break down in front of sharon, where she see him breaking down and try to console him, and then give him a tight hug and breakdown herself infront of swayam.

I want this to happend towards the end of this track, and want this emotional break down to be the end of all misundrstanding which Adi is going to create.

P.S i know i am crazy

same thots dear๐Ÿ˜†
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I would love to watch swayam's breakdown ๐Ÿ˜Š ... coz I cant help but cry watching him cry... that is swayam magic
๐Ÿ˜Š
Lets just wish we get it...
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I definitely want to see an emotional scene b/w swaron but don't want to see swayam cry,i have seen him cry enough to last a life time,actually i want sharon to cry this time for swayam.