India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SUDDEN CHANGE OF MIND...

EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

WinkWinkWink 1st ov all well done rk... thnx god u got ur senses back,, coz dy wher shorly lost sumwher in dat beard of ur... beard gone senses back LOLLOLLOL...

ok... on a serious note: i was woundering wat bought on da sudden change...
was it?

A:- was it his mothers (radha ji) taunting words...
B:- madhu shakin hand... while signing da papers...
                                   or
C:- rk neva attented 2 giv madhu divorce... he jus wanted 2 create drama...
he nos sumit is bothering her/under presure... he jus doesnt no wat or who it is jus yet...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110GIGI2012tharuTWAazizeh123hinapriyamadmadonaTuMeriLove-BlossomsarshisfanMystic_nights_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I was almost ready to write a RK bashing post when he was about to sign the papers..!! But looks like engine of his brain was jump started and he backed off at the last moment.. 

I think he never intended to divorce her as he knows something is bothering her.. And to further strengthen his doubts, madhu's reactions while signing the papers were screaming that she is doing this under some duress..

Actually Madhu's change over from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman in a span of few hours is way far fetched to be believed by someone with an average IQ.. Especially that RK knows that she was hanging around with those papers even before those hugs, caresses and cuddles..

It would have been really annoying if RK would have signed the papers.. I can understand why Madhu is signing those papers, but RK signing those papers makes their entire love n madness for each other a big joke.. Dead 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110GIGI2012azizeh123masan11mangaloremadmadonaarshisfanMystic_nights_

EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Honestly, I was almost ready to write a RK bashing post when he was about to sign the papers..!! But looks like engine of his brain was jump started and he backed off at the last moment.. 

I think he never intended to divorce her as he knows something is bothering her.. And to further strengthen his doubts, madhu's reactions while signing the papers were screaming that she is doing this under some duress..

Actually Madhu's change over from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman in a span of few hours is way far fetched to be believed by someone with an average IQ.. Especially that RK knows that she was hanging around with those papers even before those hugs, caresses and cuddles..

It would have been really annoying if RK would have signed the papers.. I can understand why Madhu is signing those papers, but RK signing those papers makes their entire love n madness for each other a big joke.. Dead 

very well said ClapClapClap i agree wit u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GIGI2012azizeh123

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHT786

WinkWinkWink 1st ov all well done rk... thnx god u got ur senses back,, coz dy wher shorly lost sumwher in dat beard of ur... beard gone senses back LOLLOLLOL...

ok... on a serious note: i was woundering wat bought on da sudden change...
was it?

A:- was it his mothers (radha ji) taunting words...
B:- madhu shakin hand... while signing da papers...
                                   or
C:- rk neva attented 2 giv madhu divorce... he jus wanted 2 create drama...
he nos sumit is bothering her/under presure... he jus doesnt no wat or who it is jus yet...

Well I would like to go with the third option coz it proves that Rk is intelligent and wants to get to the bottom of it, as for going to court and not signing the divorce paper it's so Rk, he loves drama even in the wedding day he made a lot of drama before he clears his stand and madhu at that time told him you almost killed me and keept others wondering whether there will be a wedding or not, it's the same here divorce -no divorce till he knows the truth and of course his stand is well known  "NO divorce"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GIGI2012azizeh123madmadona

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
nice post...
Karishma700 Senior Member
Karishma700
Karishma700

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling RK heard Dips phone conversation with Sultan. There has to be some significance to Dips calling Sultan his name on phone. What say friends?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top