India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Sachhe Pyaar Ke Kachhe Dhaage...

Mitsu91 Goldie
Mitsu91
Mitsu91

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

After Pramad's truth comes out in open, everyone in Kumud's family is reluctant to send Kumud back to that house. However, Kumud's decision to fix everything leaves them with no choice but to send her back. She assures them that she will be fine and promises them that she will never hide anything from them. Pramad comes and reminds them that it is time to go. Seeing Pramad's attitude Vidyachatur says, "We love our daughter very much. We have raised her to be strong and independent. We gave her to you so that she can lead a happy life. So make sure she is happy and safe. Her insult is our insult and I would not tolerate anyone disrespecting my family." Pramad replies without any hesitation, "If you love your daughter so much then why don't you just keep her hear. I'll be happy to leave her with people who love her so much." Hearing this Dugba says, "We would be more than happy to keep her hear. Our daughters are our precious gifts given to us by our God not our burdens. However, my daughter wants to go with you because she is worried that if she stays back what will you tell your father?" Pramad gets angry and looks at Kumud. Kumud says, "We are getting late. We should leave." She hugs everyone and takes blessings from the elders. Pramad just walks out without saying anything. Kumud asks her family not to worry about anything and leaves. She looks back one last time, smiles, and leaves. 

On their way back home Pramad taunts her saying, "Now I know where you learnt to speak!" Kumud immediately replies, "My Bapu taught me to speak up every time someone takes my silence as my weakness." Pramad hits the accelerator in anger and speeds up. Kumud has no fear on her face. Suddenly, four-five goons jump in front of the car. Pramad immediately hits the breaks. They have big knifes and ask Pramad and Kumud to come out of the car. They do as the goons say. They demand all the money and everything. Kumud starts removing her bangles and earrings. Pramad takes out his watch and extends his hand to give it to them. One goon tries to take it when Pramad hits him and starts fighting with them. They get a hold of Pramad. One goon, with a knife, comes to Kumud and asks her to give him her mangalsutra. She hesitates and refuses to give it to him. He threatens to kill Pramad and Kumud takes it out and throws it at him. All of a sudden someone catches it in the middle and its non-other than Saras. Kumud is a bit relieved seeing him there.  He starts fighting with those goons. He helps Pramad and keeps fighting. As soon as Pramad is freed, he runs away in the car. Kumud sees him and tries to stop him when one goon puts a knife on her neck and yells at Saras to stop. Saras gets angrier and beats the crap out of him. All the goons run away. Saras and Kumud are left alone in the middle of nowhere.  

In Ratnanagri, Sunny is still trying hard to find Saras. He keeps visiting the police stations and keeps asking people if anyone has seen Saras. He is losing his hope. He goes to a city police station again. The inspector says, "I told you we closed the case. Saraswatichandra is not here; if he was, we would have found some information about him by now. Please stop disturbing us and go back to your home." Sunny says, "He is my home. He is my brother. He is my only family. I know he is still here and I will find him whether you help me or not." Sunny gets up and is about to leave when the inspector says, "Look, we tried our best to find him. We will let you know if we find him. We have also informed Mr.Buddhidhan Dharmadhikari. He is a very big politician and he has many contacts. We will inform you as soon as we get any information about Saraswatichandra." Sunny is still worried and leaves. 

Meanwhile Kumud and Saras are trying to find Pramad but they know it is useless.  Kumud is so furious at Pramad for running away like that. Saras is also angry but keeps calm and says, "I don't think Pramad will come back. We should start walking and look for a ride." Kumud says, "How dare you say something like this about my husband? What do you mean Pramad won't come back? And what are you doing here?" Saras says, "It means he will not come back to take us. We have to go home by ourselves. Your father in-law had sent me to your house last night to keep an eye on Pramad. Unfortunately, the damage was done before I got there. Now let's go." Kumud is shocked to hear this. She says, "You came to my house last night? Did anyone see you? Why couldn't you say no to Bapuji? And how do you know what happened last night?" Saras looks into her eyes and says, "Don't worry. I did not come inside. No one saw me. I made a big mistake that ruined not only yours but your entire family's happiness. I could not bear to face them after what I did. I heard Vidya kaka, Masi ma, and Mai talking from the outside. They were heartbroken after knowing the truth and all this happened because of me. If I had come on time, none of this would have happened. I betrayed you, I betrayed the man who called me his Son, I betrayed my Mai, and most of all I betrayed my Ma! They will never be able to forgive me because I gave them the wounds that might never heal. After what I did to you and your family I will never be able to forgive myself. They did so much for me and I betrayed them. The least I could do for you is to make sure you don't suffer any more pain and they don't feel guilty for ruining your life. What you have to go through is my fault and I will fix everything and make things right. I will fix your broken marriage. I promised Ma that I would change Pramad in 30 days. Kumud, I can never give you back what I took from you; your trust and your love. I will never be able to remove the pain I gave you but I will do whatever it takes to make you happy in that house." Kumud is speechless. Saras's truthful and pure eyes start melting her icy heart. Saras says, "We should go. We have to find a way to get help before its dark." He starts walking ahead. Kumud follows. 

At Kumud's house, everyone is tensed. Badi kaki says, "All this is happening to our daughter because of that Saraswatichandra. After all he is Laxinandan's son and he proved it very well. We should have never trusted him. If it wasn't for him, Kumud would have been happy. God knows what she has to go through with that drunkard." Vidyachatur says, "It's my fault for asking Kumud to marry Saras. We should have never trusted him. He ruined our family's happiness." Just then, Sunny comes with his luggage and says, "You are right uncle. All this happened because of Saras. He is responsible for all this. He is responsible for letting his mother die, he is responsible for accepting Ghuman aunty in his life, he is responsible for listening to his father! When he found Saraswati aunty's last letter, when he found out that his mother died because of the illegitimate affair of his father with Ghuman aunty, he was completely shattered. All he wanted to do was to go to his mother. When he called Kumud to cancel the wedding, he was suffering from more pain than Kumud. Kumud had her family to support her but he was all alone. He lost his mother, he lost his father, and he lost Kumud. Even though he came running to her to apologize to her and marry her, he was still shattered. Your daughter is right in front of you. You can feel her, comfort her, hug her but Saras is still all alone somewhere fighting his pain by himself. I am going to find my brother. Jai Shree Krishna." There is a pin drop silence in the room. Dugba realizes what Saras must have been going through. She remembers his condition when he lost his mother. She has tears in her eyes for Saras. Vidyachatur also recollects Saras's childhood and his days in the house with all of them before marriage. He gets worried for him, too. Sunny is at the door and about to leave when he turns back and says, "I just have one request! If you truly cared for Saras and loved him as your own son once, please pray to god that he hasn't done what Saraswati aunty did!" Everyone is shocked!   

Continued...

Saras and Kumud keepwalking silently. After a while, Kumud just stops walking and sits on a rock nearby. Saras asks if she is okay and she says, "I'm exhausted. I can't walk anymore. My feet hurt so much." She takes out her shoes and her foot is bleeding due to walking for a long time in heels. Saras sees this and immediately sits down and reaches out to hold her foot. He stops and takes out his handkerchief and wipes the blood of gently. Kumud keeps looking at him. She forgets her pain and just looks at Saras. Saras ties the handkerchief around her foot and asks if she could walk. She comes back to reality and says, "How much can we walk like this? There no one around here. Your cell phone is broken and I can't walk." Saras thinks for a while and looks around. He sees an abandoned push cart on the side of the road. He goes there and grabs the cart. He says, "Sit on it. I will push it. We can't stay here for long. We need to find help before its dark."Kumud gets shocked and says, "You will push it? Lets take some rest here for a few minutes first!" Saras is also tired after walking for so long so he agrees and sits on a rock next to hers. He is looking at the road. Kumud recollects their journey when they went to find the plot for his school. She looks at him and says, "How did you find out about Saraswati kaki? What happened?" For a moment Saras goes back in time and relives those tragic moments. His eyes get filled with water. Kumud sees this change and feels bad for asking this question. She is about to say something when Saras replies, "I found the letter my Ma wrote before she died. She had written everything in that letter." Kumud is shocked. She asks, "How did you find it? What did Nandu kaka say?" Saras says, "What would he say after what he did! When he couldn't answer me, he slapped me for asking the questions and that was enough for me to know that he only cared about himself. He did not care about my mother and he did not care about me." Kumud just listens to him quietly. Saras continues, "But why am I complaining about him? After all, I did the same thing with you that he did to my mother! I always kept saying that I was my mother's son but I was wrong. I turned out to be my father's shadow." Tears fall out of his eyes as he finishes his words. Kumud sees this and promptly replies, "You are your mother's son. You are Saraswati kaki's son because you apologized. You made a huge mistake that changed my life but you did not betray me or my family. And now you are trying to fix things you broke." She stops for a moment and looks into Saras's eyes and says, "I am hurt because of what you did and I might never forget the pain and might never be able to forgive you but at least I am  satisfied with the fact that you did not betray me." Saras hears this and for a moment thinks of hugging her tight and letting all the pain out! But he sees her mangalsutra and recollects his promise and stops. He says, "We should go. Sit on this cart. I will push it." Kumud looks at him and seems to be satisfied. She gets up and goes to sit on the cart. She can't hop on it. Saras sees this turns around to offer his shoulder for support. She does so and sits on the cart. She says, "Give me your bag. It will be easy for you to push." He gives her his bag and starts pushing the cart.

On the other side, Sunny decides to go to meet Budhhidhan Dharmadhikari to find Saras. He leaves Ratnanagri. In Ratnanagri, Dugba in her room is extremely worried for Saras as well as Kumud. She is a bit relieved about Kumud as she knows Kumud will be able to handle everything and if she can't she will tell them and they all will help her. But she is worried for Saras as he is all alone somewhere and now Sunny had planted another fear in her heart by saying he might have done what Saraswati did. Vidyachatur is wondering the same thing in his room. Dugba comes there and says, "Vidyabhai, I need to talk to you about Kumud and Saras." Vidyachatur is not so shocked as he is also thinking about the same. Dugba continues, "I am worried for Kumud. I know that she is a strong girl. She will handle the situation with Pramad. But I think one of us should be there with her to support her as that house and the family is still new for her and she won't be able to express her feelings and will suffocate within herself. I think we should send Kusum there to support Kumud. At least with Kusum there, she will not feel alone." Vidyachatur gives it a thought and says, "You are right. If Kusum is there with her, Kumud will be able to share whatever is in her heart. I will call Budhhidhan bhai tomorrow and ask if Kusum can go to stay with Kumud for a few days." Dugba is still tensed and says, "That is not the end of my worries. I am really scared for Saras. I know what he did was wrong but he is after all a kid who lost everything in a blink of an eye. I still remember how he was crying and pleading for his mother when Saraswati left him. I can't imagine what my Saras must have gone through when he found out the truth. I promised Saraswati that I would look after Saras but now I don't know where he is and how he is. What if he has done something to himself?" Vidyachatur says, "Please don't say that. Nothing has happened to him. He has to be fine." Dugba says, "Sunny said the police has closed the case. Vidyabhai, you have a good rapport with the inspector. Please go talk to him! Please find me my Saras. I want my son back. Please Vidyabhai!" and she breaks down. Vidyachatur assures her that he will find Saras very soon. He decides to call Budhhidhan to inform him about Kusum's arrival and start finding Saras.

Saras is pushing the cart but he is exhausted now. Kumud is worried for him but doesn't say anything. Suddenly she sees a small shop/dhaba at a distance. She points to the direction and says, "Saras, look!" Saras sees it, too and rushes to get there. They reach the shop. Kumud quickly gets down from the cart and asks Saras to sit down. Saras sits down. Kumud offers him water and he drinks it. She quickly goes to the shopkeeper and tells him that she needs to make a call. She calls home. Murakhdas picks up the phone but Kumud asks for her mother in-law. She tells her what happened. Her mother in-law gets worried and she gets upset with Pramad. Kumud tells her that she is okay and Navinchandra is with her. Kumud asks her to not tell anything to her father in-law. Her mother in-law says that she won't say anything. Kumud gives her their location and her mother in-laws says that she will send a car right away to pick them up. Kumud takes a sigh of relief. She looks at Saras. He looks so tired and exhausted. Kumud orders some food and two glasses of cold buttermilk. Kumud sits on a separate bench. Saras notices it but doesn't say anything. The server brings one plate for Kumud and another one for Saras along with the buttermilks. Seeing the buttermilk Saras remembers the time when Kumud had ordered him one when they were searching for land. Saras begins to recollect that entire day when suddenly Kumud makes a slight noise while taking off that handkerchief from her foot. Saras looks back and immediately goes to her to help her. He washes her wound and bandages it and then goes back to his seat and starts eating. Kumud has an invisible smile on her face. They eat and rest for a while when the car comes to pick them up and they head back home.

Continued...

They reach home before Pramad. Saubhagyadevi thanks Saras for looking after Kumud. She is very angry with Pramad and apologizes to Kumud for his behavior. Kumud says, "It's okay." Saubhagyadevi sees Kumud a bit worried and asks her to tell her the entire truth. Kumud tells her what happened at her house. Saubhagyadevi is very dissapointed in Pramad and again apologizes to Kumud. Kumud says, "Please don't do this. You are my mother in this house. I don't want you to feel bad for anything." Saras says, "I should go." He also suggests that Kumud should take rest, too. Saubhagyadevi agrees and sends them to their rooms. After a while, Budhhidhan and Alak come back home and inquire about everything. Kumud tells them that everything was fine. Budhhidhan asks about Pramad and Kumud says that he went somewhere after coming back. Budhhidhan says, "Okay" and ask them to have dinner and go to bed.  

The next day, Budhhidhan receives the phone call from Vidyachatur informing him about Kusum's arrival. They are all shocked to know this but they accepts it. Pramad calls Kumud and Saras(Navinchandra) and informs them about the same and then taunts Kumud by saying, "Your family is sending your sister to spy on us. Should we be worried?" Before Kumud says anything, Budhhidhan interrupts and says, "She is coming to meet her sister and she doesn't need anyone's approval for that." Pramad leaves. Saras says, "I think we should host a party for Kusumji's arrival. She will be happy and so will Kumudji!" Kumud looks at Saras and realizes that he suggested this to make Kusum believe that everything is okay. She thanks him in her heart. Budhhidhan also thinks it is a good idea. They start preparing for her arrival and the party. Kusum arrives in the afternoon and both the sisters spend some time together. Pramad still has the same attitude. Kusum gets angry seeing this but hides her anger. They all get ready for the party. 

In the party, Budhhidhan introduces Kumud and Kusum to everyone. Saras does not come for the party and decides to go somewhere for as long as Kusum is in the house but before he can leave Budhhidhan comes to his room and takes him to the party. Saras gets worried. On the other hand Pramad doesn't want to go to the party either but Kumud says that his father would be very angry with him and if he finds out what happened at her house Pramad would be in big trouble. He also unwillingly comes to the party. In the party, Kusum is looking for Kumud and Saras is trying to avoid coming face-to-face with Kusum.But destiny has something else in store for them and they run in to each other. Kusum is dead shocked to see Saras there. She is about to say something when Buddhidhan comes and says, "Navinchandra, meet Kusum; Kumud's younger sister. And Kusum, this is Navinchandra a big part of our family and my political advisor." Kusum is shocked to know that Saras lied about his identity. Kumud sees them and calls Kusum. To avoid having to talk to her about Saras, Kumud keeps talking to other ladies. Kusum can not stand this anymore. She sees Saras standing in the corner and goes to him. She says, "I need to talk to you alone." Saras knows what she wanted to say and goes with her silently. Kumud sees them leaving and is now extremely tensed about the situations that are about to rise. 

Kusum and Saras come to the temple. No one is around. Kusum starts barking on him. She says, "What are you doing here? How can you still be in didi's life after what you did? Do you have any idea what my didi and family had to go through because of you? How dare you come back into didi's life?" Saras looks down and doesn't say a word. Kusum continues, "Just leave her alone. If they find out about you, didi will be in big trouble. Just get out of our lives. Are you doing this to hurt us even more or are you just shameless like this?" Suddenly Kumud comes and says, "Enough Kusum. How can you insult him like this? He is older than you. Just because he is silent does not mean you can be disrespectful to him." Kusum is shocked to hear this. Saras interrupts and says, "Please don't scold her. She has every right to be angry with me. I deserve it." He looks at Kusum and says, "Trust me Kusum if I knew Kumud was married in this house, I would rather have died then to come here and hurt her even more." Kusum says, "You are lying. How can you come to didi's in-laws house if you didn't know where she was married?" Kumud immediately replies, "Because he was unconscious when Alakh brought him home." Kusum says, "What?" Kumud looks at Saras and tells her how Saras ended up here. She says, "Since then he has been living here with us as Navinchandra." Kusum is shocked to know all this and says, "That's why you could not reach the wedding on time! That's why no one could find you and the police closed the case since you are now Navinchandra!" Saras is shocked to know about the police and asks, "You called the police to find me? How did you know I was here? Who else knows about it?" Kusum says, "Everyone at home knows about it. Sunny came looking for you after the wedding. He told us everything and said that you had come here on the night of the wedding but never reached here. He was worried about you. He told the police to find you. In fact, that's why we decided to do the pag-phera so we can ask didi if you had tried to contact her so we can get some information about you." Saras and Kumud are shocked to hear all this. He asks, "Where is Sunny? Everything happened so fast that I could not reach him. Where is he?" Kusum says, "I don't know. He left Ratnanagri to find you since the police closed the case. He was worried for you. He thought you might have done something with your life just like Saraswati kaki!" She suddenly realizes what she just said and keeps quite. Kumud says, "We will worry about this later. Right now we need to go back." They agree and head back to the party.

Party goes smoothly and everyone is happy. At night, Kumud is in her room when Pramad comes in and starts taunting her for Kusum coming to the house to spy on him. Kumud can't take this nonsense anymore and says, "Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you? It's not my fault your parents forced you to marry me!" Pramad gets angry and says, "Why did you marry me? Is it because your lover Saraswatichandra dumped you? Tell me. Why did you marry me instead of your lover?" Kumud gets angry but avoids any fight so Kusum wouldn't worry about anything.  Meanwhile Kusum feels bad for insulting Saras like that and decides to talk to him. She looks around and sees that everyone is fast asleep. She goes to Saras's room and sees him standing by the window. She looks around and makes sure that nobody's around and goes inside. Saras sees her and she says, "I'm sorry for the  way I behaved. I didn't know the truth. Please forgive me." Saras says, "It's okay. You don't need to apologize. After what I did to Kumud I am angry with myself, too!" Kusum says, "Why did you cancel the wedding? Bapu and Bua and everyone in the house made you part of the family. Why didn't you come home after what happened between you and Nandu kaka?" Saras says, "I was just shocked and didn't know what I was doing. Anyways, it will be best if we don't talk about the past for Kumud's sake. Go to your room and sleep. If someone sees you here, there will be a big problem." Kusum understands and leaves. 

The next day everyone is having breakfast. Pramad wants to know about Saraswatichandra and decides to ask Navinchandra to find out about him to make Kumud miserable. His Bapuji asks Saras to get ready for the party meeting when Pramad says, "Bapuji, today I feel like giving you a break from hating me. I will go to the party meeting with your amazing Navinchandra. After all I want to see what he does to impress you all the time." Kumud, Kusum, and Saras get angry hearing this taunt but keep quite. Bapuji warns him to be careful and Pramad promptly replies, "Relax Bapuji, I have your pet dog with me. He will handle everything. Won't you Navin Babu?" Saras raises his head and says, "Of course. I am very loyal and trustworthy unlike others. I will not let him down even if I am not his son." Pramad gets angry and Kumud and Kusum look at eachother and smile a bit. Pramad and Saras leave. Buddhidhan, Alak, and her husband also leave for work. All the other ladies get busy with the house hold chores. 

Pramad and Saras attend the meeting. Pramad has absolutely no interest in all that. Saras conducts the entire meeting and everyone is impressed with him. They head back home. On the way Pramad says, "You handle things very well. No wonder my father loves you." Saras doesn't say anything. Pramad continues, "I need you to do something for me. I want you to find every information you can about Saraswatichandra." Saras is shell shocked! Pramad says, "You work for my father and thus you work for me, too. Do this!" Saras can't digest what just happened. He only manages to asks, "Why?" Pramad replies, "Because he is very special friend of my lovely wife." And smiles with sarcasm. Saras gets extremely worried as to how Pramad found out all that.

The rest is continued on page 2. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did while writing it! Smile

Note: This is a fan-fiction. There are more parts to it. I will update them as I finish writing them. I hope you enjoy reading it. 

Edited by Mitsu91 - 19 August 2013 at 10:16pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajwikileakstruptishreesudhabalakumarbeutifulppl-Ivy-Niharika17isabellabrum127rainlover03vidz2122ShanUlas

rainlover03 IF-Dazzler
rainlover03
rainlover03

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
OMG! 
This is simply amazing... I can imagine all of this actually happening!
The way you have described every feeling and emotion is outstanding! 

Please do continue soon .. Would love to read more!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz2122

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Riveting Clap Do continue soon, please Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz2122

vidz2122 IF-Rockerz
vidz2122
vidz2122