Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

2 New on location videos!!! Megha-Vasu <3 (Page 5)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Ohhh... i feel lyk puking ...

Plsss dnt say tht he is proven to be mohan after this act... no not at alll
Plss ppl...

Mohan very well knew tht megha loves him... after he understood tht negha is ready to marry sum1 else saying him tht she she wuld marry any one but him   it ws den he asked y not him if any one else...

N here this disgusting fellow who met megha couple of days ago... n cn clearly see tht she is very mich in love wid her hubby... ask her to accept ... coz his face resembles her demised hubby... if she cn love her demised hubby den she cn love him as welll... n tht he (mohan) is dead n der is no problem...

Yuckk...

Is this the way ... mohan very well understood megha's feeling fr amar... mohan ws sure abt her side ...her never stalked her especially when it ws clear frm her face tht she us uncomfortable...

Mohan never tried to force himself upon her ...   when mohan understood tht ws in luv wid megha after rashmi ka engagement he dint jumped to confess saying ur daughter gets along wid me well...n ur hubby is dead...

Dis vasu iz worth puking... how wuld a female feel...   yuck...

N yup sorry wat else ... i cnt expect sensibility frm a sadakchap gunda... cnt expect this disgusting guy to jkeep aside selfishness n understand a womens plight...

N phankho ... ignore my post n if u cnt...

Feel free to report ... n yup i wuld lyk to tell... even riddhima ws a charater who ws called everything frm chudail ... so if name callinh on characters isnt allowed den were d name callings allowed den...

Edited by -lightinfested- - 19 August 2013 at 12:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.Pchamp07NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lightinfested-

Plss ppl...

Mohan very well knew tht megha loves him... after he understood tht negha is ready to marry sum1 else saying him tht she she wuld marry any one but him   it ws den he asked y not him if any one else...

N here this disgusting fellow who met megha couple of days ago... n cn clearly see tht she is very mich in love wid her hubby... ask her to accept ... coz his face resembles her demised hubby... if she cn love her demised hubby den she cn love him as welll... n tht he (mohan) is dead n der is no problem...

Yuckk...

Is this the way ... mohan very well understood megha's feeling fr amar... mohan ws sure abt her side ...her never stalked her especially when it ws clear frm her face tht she us uncomfortable...

Mohan never tried to force himself upon her ...   when mohan understood tht ws in luv wid megha after rashmi ka engagement he dint jumped to confess saying ur daughter gets along wid me well...n ur hubby is dead...

N yup sorry wat else ... i cnt expect sensibility frm a sadakchap gunda... cnt expect this disgusting guy to jkeep aside selfishness n understand a womens plight...

Feel free to report ... n yup i wuld lyk to tell... even riddhima ws a charater who ws called everything frm chudail ... so if name callinh on characters isnt allowed den were d name callings allowed den...

LOL Kiru...more than puking, I just felt like laughing at the current state of affairs and the 'Mighty and Hawt' Vasu Bhau LOL...amnesia ke saath saath thoda sa pagal bhi ho gaya hai LOL...isko Agra ka pagal khana is highly recommended! LOL...shakal same hai toh pyaar karo it seems D'oh ...I was waiting for Megha to kick him and then leave lekin Megha sirf ghoor ke chali gayi Ouch...Spot the difference between Appu and Sonu's writing and you will find plenty ...PS: Appu is Aseem Arora! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.PHit.It.Miss

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Plss ppl...

Yuckk...

Really Kiran I could have tolerated him pinning Megha to wall and confessing(what else can we expect from a gunda type character), But this face resembles dialogue was a total disgrace. This dialogue is the worst I think in NBT from the leadAngry

blmadhuriHit.It.Misssumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Well you see we are fake fans and we lack common sense that we are getting angry at vasu as gangster propose in such a way only and we are stupid to expect decent show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.PHit.It.Misssumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Appu raja ki jai ho

blmadhuriPravesh.Psumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pravesh.P

Really Kiran I could have tolerated him pinning Megha to wall and confessing(what else can we expect from a gunda type character), But this face resembles dialogue was a total disgrace. This dialogue is the worst I think in NBT from the leadAngry

Pravesh dialogue writer is also bored I think and didnt think through it! Kuch bhi dialogue de diya out of boredom! Like I said, Mohan or Vasu or whoever it is has lost his mind along with his memory...toh aisehi anaap shanaap bakega na! LOL...the writers have lost their mind actually LOL...waise bhi they know the show is going to end and whatever ande tamatar that'll come their way for writing nonsense scenes will only be temporary because uske baad nobody will bother ...isliye they are just dishing out nonsense and we are lapping it up! Only because the show will end in some days! LOL

rekha1234blmadhuriPravesh.P

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Sumi di ... yaar matlab main sahi main samjh nahi paa rahi ... yaar ek zamane main classy dialogs hote the ... n nw
I mean ohh god ... seriously dis guy needs help... n megha bhi na thappad kyun nahi maara ek zor daar
I guess megha ko usse touch karne se bhi ghinn aa rahi hogi...

Pravesh bhai ... i m really looking forward on hw will dey prove dis guy to be mohan... i mean sum1 tlking lyk dis is lyk ... yuck

Writer toh now need a break ... kuch sujha nahi toh yeh likh diya ... mohan ws never dis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.PHit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Sumi di ... yaar matlab main sahi main samjh nahi paa rahi ... yaar ek zamane main classy dialogs hote the ... n nw
I mean ohh god ... seriously dis guy needs help... n megha bhi na thappad kyun nahi maara ek zor daar
I guess megha ko usse touch karne se bhi ghinn aa rahi hogi...

Pravesh bhai ... i m really looking forward on hw will dey prove dis guy to be mohan... i mean sum1 tlking lyk dis is lyk ... yuck

Writer toh now need a break ... kuch sujha nahi toh yeh likh diya ... mohan ws never dis

Kyun kuch samajhna chahti ho...samajhne ke liye kuch bacha nahi hai show mein. Those days are gone when we would look for hidden meanings and subtleties in the show. There were pages and pages of analysis written because the writing was so inspiring. This one looks like a cheap B grade copy of a classic. So dont waste your precious grey cells on trying to think things out LOL

blmadhuriPravesh.PHit.It.Miss

Go to top