India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club #42 (Page 70)

AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Lav, I don't think anyone is here or really wants to discuss this topic further. It's quite late for all of us right now. 
Hopefully we can all be on this chat club again tomorrow and start afresh because I don't want ANY fly girl to ever leave either. 
I will talk to you later Lav Hug 
Thanks for the support

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalinaJeeLeZaraaNandiniRaizadaa

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarnaa

Okay guys, I just read all 68 pages.

First of all to those who don't know me, my name is Zarnaa aka the newbie that tried to create the awards thing and is supposedly replacing Aarthi at the live updates.

Sorry for being MIA during this whole discussion as I was moving into college at the time and didn't have a chance to log onto IF.

I think I owe everyone an apology for the Awards debacle. I really didn't mean no harm. I didnt mean to differenciate between old and new members. I simply suggested it and it went ignored for some time until it was brought up again, and explained, and accepted by those who were on the chat at the time. it didn't occur to me to ask Aarthi or to ask the opionon of others and for that I'm truly sorry and naive. 

However, I don't think I'm entirely to blame as the old members never spoke up until now that they had a problem with this. All it would have taken was one PM to inform me of my wrong doings to put a stop to all of this.

As for the accusation of trying to replace Aarthi, I have the right to call absurdity. I wake up all throughout summer to read her updates. And I feel throughly insulted when I decided to share an episode that was much awaited for an ASYA hug when Aarthi was not doing the update. Nor did I EVER create a seperate thread to do the update. it was simply for whoever was on the chat at the time. I also apologized if i had made a mistake and signed off after i finished. I realize this is wrong and it wont happen again.

On both counts I may be the one to blame but I feel incredibly insulted that I'm refered to as a Newbie. Newbies are usually people who are new to IF and cause trouble. Today I felt like that in this club. I wasn't aware that I was a "disease" that is trying to replace all the old members. What is even more insulting is people were blantly talking about me but still referring to me as a newbie. I Have a name and a username (both of which are the same coincidently) and am deserving to be reffered to as such.

As the idea was to creat club harmony with the award ceremony not distress. I am truly apologetic for my actions and they will not repeat ever again.

I'm truly sorry for the trouble I have caused, 

~the newbie.

(and fyi, i had asked permission to join this club and the LU from older members. who had consented. so i didn't just "drop in")

Huh Zarnaa did u just take a whole pain n time to write all this n ya excuse me u r still zar for me when aarthi wasnt here i myself told nandu n then one day nandu wasnt here so i told u i think if u r free update us coz it was that special asya hug day so neither u r to be blame nor anyone and wat is it all about this newbie thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAT HAP[PENED IN MY ABSENCE I WANNA KNOW ALL WITH NAMES PM ME IF ANYONE WANTS TO I JUST SAID NO ONE IS OLDIE NEWBIE OR MEDIUMBIE ALL ARE SAME

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa-MitwaIshqPe-NandiniRaizadaa

Zarnaa Goldie
Zarnaa
Zarnaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

Originally posted by Zarnaa

Okay guys, I just read all 68 pages.

First of all to those who don't know me, my name is Zarnaa aka the newbie that tried to create the awards thing and is supposedly replacing Aarthi at the live updates.

Sorry for being MIA during this whole discussion as I was moving into college at the time and didn't have a chance to log onto IF.

I think I owe everyone an apology for the Awards debacle. I really didn't mean no harm. I didnt mean to differenciate between old and new members. I simply suggested it and it went ignored for some time until it was brought up again, and explained, and accepted by those who were on the chat at the time. it didn't occur to me to ask Aarthi or to ask the opionon of others and for that I'm truly sorry and naive. 

However, I don't think I'm entirely to blame as the old members never spoke up until now that they had a problem with this. All it would have taken was one PM to inform me of my wrong doings to put a stop to all of this.

As for the accusation of trying to replace Aarthi, I have the right to call absurdity. I wake up all throughout summer to read her updates. And I feel throughly insulted when I decided to share an episode that was much awaited for an ASYA hug when Aarthi was not doing the update. Nor did I EVER create a seperate thread to do the update. it was simply for whoever was on the chat at the time. I also apologized if i had made a mistake and signed off after i finished. I realize this is wrong and it wont happen again.

On both counts I may be the one to blame but I feel incredibly insulted that I'm refered to as a Newbie. Newbies are usually people who are new to IF and cause trouble. Today I felt like that in this club. I wasn't aware that I was a "disease" that is trying to replace all the old members. What is even more insulting is people were blantly talking about me but still referring to me as a newbie. I Have a name and a username (both of which are the same coincidently) and am deserving to be reffered to as such.

As the idea was to creat club harmony with the award ceremony not distress. I am truly apologetic for my actions and they will not repeat ever again.

I'm truly sorry for the trouble I have caused, 

~the newbie.

(and fyi, i had asked permission to join this club and the LU from older members. who had consented. so i didn't just "drop in")

Huh Zarnaa did u just take a whole pain n time to write all this n ya excuse me u r still zar for me when aarthi wasnt here i myself told nandu n then one day nandu wasnt here so i told u i think if u r free update us coz it was that special asya hug day so neither u r to be blame nor anyone and wat is it all about this newbie thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAT HAP[PENED IN MY ABSENCE I WANNA KNOW ALL WITH NAMES PM ME IF ANYONE WANTS TO I JUST SAID NO ONE IS OLDIE NEWBIE OR MEDIUMBIE ALL ARE SAME

listen im not sure whats going on my self but i know that the club members didn't like it when i did the update. so i was just apologizing. I'm going to bed Lav, i hope you have an amazing day hun!
lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
N who didnt like who told u that wats going on mannn anyone ready to help me
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 19 August 2013 at 5:18am
JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hey guys
I know I did get a bit upset with all that it happening of IF so I kind of expressed my feelings here in the morning but after a while I calmed down and I have edited to post... now that post just says "Im OK " :P hehe
You guys know how I got better??? Well I talked to someone... and that someone was my freinds from this chat!
You know girls... Doesnt matter what happens in life... we gotta remember one thing. Family we dont get to choose but freinds we do get to choose and once you have your freinds they are with you for life! Its the one relationship that once you get you should respect and honor it and honestly guys I love knowing the fact that doesnt matter how my day goes I know I can always come and talk to you guys and you all with always be with me.
And I can proudly say that even though I did say when I was upset that I was gnna leave I happily take that back! (Lav im back... hhii :P And im so sorry im replying late.. i just read ur post.)
As for whos fault it is... its no ones fault.! Its the circumstances fault and the miscommunication that created everything. Lets not give the blame to anyone. Lets try fixing everything instead Embarrassed
As for the newbies and oldmembers is going.. i personally dnt know allot about whats going on about that but I personally can say that EVERYONE IS EQUAL here from my view.
If anyone has been offended in any way intentionally or intentionally I do appologise on the behalf of everyone on this chat.
Lets just forget all this and start fresh.
You should never hold onto anythhing that will give you nothing but pain and im sure seeing all of our freinds here upset is most likely hurting everyones heart right now
And no one closes this thread!! I agree that I havnt been in this thread from the first begining but i have been here for a long time and there is no way such an awesome thread should be gone just because of some misunderstandings. I agree that some people say they will leave... but trust me.. they will come back! I did didnt I? Once they calm down and think with a calm head(like I did) then they will come back. 
Always hope for the best then you will get the best!
Akhir uhmeed par to duhnyia kayaam hai! 
Is lai saarai jaanai in issues par mitti pao aur aagai baro. 
Life boht choti hai yaaro... has kai jeo!
Honestly I dont know how many will agree with me or how many will even comment after my post, but I do know that everyone will read this post. And if EVER , ever anyone has ever seen a freind in me, or has even little little respect for me... then PLEASE... talk about whats bothering you, let us help, but dont leave us... dont leave your freinds. 
Anyone Is free to scrap or pm meor any one of your freinds here and just talk about whats bothering you and trust me freind... you will be helped and no one will know about it!
Remember, leaving problems wont end... they will follow you everywere till you face them,
LUV U ALL Hug

Edited by supreet_dmg - 19 August 2013 at 1:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnlightmentNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 19 August 2013 at 5:15am
...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Whose online? I miss you Raabart, where you are?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshq

Go to top