Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club #42 (Page 125)

Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 6010

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Originally posted by Ilhamez

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Originally posted by Ilhamez

Preet glad to see u
Glad to see you too! Thought u forgot about ,e... havnt heard form u in SUCH a long timeHug
i dont forget my friends i just cant
So u miss me?? LOL LOL

Missed u lots yaar!!LOL
Where have u been now a days??
just in morocco visit a very beautifull places oh yaar
I visit the north of morocco

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 6010

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by Ilhamez

Originally posted by damar

Hey Ilham where did you disappear
i was doing some stuffs
U where u disappear??


I am here all the time IlhamLOL
oh really??? (Zoya still)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Joined: 25 June 2013
Posts: 5537

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilhamez

 my vaca was WOW
It was a WoW vacation
Thank u girl Embarrassed
U cracked me up girl so enjoy ur Time with ur hubby ROFL
Happy to know you had a nice time Smile
Trust me, I'll be sure to enjoy this vacation with him Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnlightmentIlhamez

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Joined: 19 February 2013
Posts: 9695

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilhamez

Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by Ilhamez

Originally posted by damar

Hey Ilham where did you disappear
i was doing some stuffs
U where u disappear??


I am here all the time IlhamLOL
oh really??? (Zoya still)

What is Zoya still?Big smile
AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Joined: 25 June 2013
Posts: 5537

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar


What is Zoya still?Big smile
Zoya's style probably when she says "Oh really" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 6010

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysAsYa

Originally posted by Ilhamez

my vaca was WOW
It was a WoW vacation
Thank u girl Embarrassed
U cracked me up girl so enjoy ur Time with ur hubby ROFL

Happy to know you had a nice timeSmile
Trust me, I'll be sure to enjoy this vacation with himEmbarrassed
i dreamt about ksg
What a beautifull dream was
Not asad karan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysAsYa

Ilhamez IF-Rockerz
Ilhamez
Ilhamez

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 6010

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysAsYa

Originally posted by damar


What is Zoya still?Big smile

Zoya's style probably when she says "Oh really"LOL
yes
JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 15130

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilhamez

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Originally posted by Ilhamez

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Originally posted by Ilhamez

Preet glad to see u
Glad to see you too! Thought u forgot about ,e... havnt heard form u in SUCH a long timeHug
i dont forget my friends i just cant
So u miss me?? LOL LOL

Missed u lots yaar!!LOL
Where have u been now a days??
just in morocco visit a very beautifull places oh yaar
I visit the north of morocco
glad u had fun Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilhamez

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LU Fly Girls Club #40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Candz-   Replies: 1202   Views: 25726

-Candz- 1202 25726 17 August 2013 at 1:10am by Bablylovely20
LU Fly Girls Club #39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Asyaforever   Replies: 1194   Views: 18397

Asyaforever 1194 18397 14 August 2013 at 9:23pm by -Candz-
LU Fly Girls Club # 38:Mod note Pg66

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: NandiniRaizadaa   Replies: 1212   Views: 19707

NandiniRaizadaa 1212 19707 13 August 2013 at 1:18am by JeeLeZaraa
LU Fly Girls Club # 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: daffodil81   Replies: 1195   Views: 17904

daffodil81 1195 17904 11 August 2013 at 10:52am by lavalina
LU Fly Girls Club # 36

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: lavalina   Replies: 1191   Views: 18778

lavalina 1191 18778 08 August 2013 at 7:42pm by DreA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index