LU Fly Girls Club #42 - Page 74

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ilhamez

u are jealous exactly becoz u dont know what we are talking about curiousity+jealousy 😆

Noo Noo not jealous...more like curiousity😆

i dont want to be rude
5yrs Coz i am studying
And to be honest no one wait his whole Life waiting for someone
dont watch movies allot specialy veer zaara types 😆

Hey i know a guy he waited 10 yrs for me in between i always used to tell him guy grab a girl grab a girl...i couldnt accpt though he was a photocopy of shahid kapoor coz i didnt had such intense feeling for him n i said best friend is the limit once in a year i call him coz i told him not to call me due to mum using parent excuse that they may be angry n when i call him he immediately recognise me n i'll tell him hows life how r u wat r u doing coz afterall we r frnds but now dont swear at me coz i cant fool him n am very frank type so i didnt lie to him😊
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Noo Noo not jealous...more like curiousity😆
oh girl dont be shy !!! Just say it simple why u are playing an EC girl

how sweet u are laviii 😳

awww Ilhaaa how sweet of uuu muahhh
Devi
"Dont underestimate the power of a common man"(SRK Chennai Express style) am not in mute am talking n here only😆
Originally posted by lavalina

Hey i know a guy he waited 10 yrs for me in between i always used to tell him guy grab a girl grab a girl...i couldnt accpt though he was a photocopy of shahid kapoor coz i didnt had such intense feeling for him n i said best friend is the limit once in a year i call him coz i told him not to call me due to mum using parent excuse that they may be angry n when i call him he immediately recognise me n i'll tell him hows life how r u wat r u doing coz afterall we r frnds but now dont swear at me coz i cant fool him n am very frank type so i didnt lie to him😊
photocopy of shahid kapoor!!!! Very interessing
Well the most imp thing is to be honest and Frank from the bigining

See ilham people do wait that long😉 and Lavi that is soo sweet but within that 10yrs u didn't like him like that at all😛 and a Shahid Kapoor look alike too

Devi
"Dont underestimate the power of a common man"(SRK Chennai Express style) am not in mute am talking n here only😆

Lavi you saw that movie??😃
Truly Lea never fell in love with him i was just friend type n he was like telling me wat is your answer n after sometime he stopped asking coz i told him hehehhhehehe