Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Remo's Dushmani With Sana/Tushar??? (Page 4)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
You still listen to wat he says...Big smile come to me baby..i will give u more intelligent comments...Big smile

when i look at him..either i hear .. yap yap yap.. or see pearly teeth with the twinkling in the eyes.. Smile 

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 18 August 2013 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xNinalove

Originally posted by CestMoi

LOL, so now he is biased towards Punit and Lauren only LOLLOL What about all the 30s which were given out by him like toffies to the undeserving performances of Sal-DD. Yeh, that's right, they deserved the perfect 30s even after giving away acts filled with bunch of mistakes, not biased at all eh LOL

Lauren and Punit have shown they deserve those 30s, anyone denying it lose their own credibility and show off their...Hmmm what the word again fans love using...that's right "insecurity" LOL

Disclaimer: Come on now, don't cry foul man, I wasn't the one who brought DD-Sal, see the above previous comments Wink

Why would we be insecure? Confused
She sure is an amazing dancer,but we all know there is no way she will win. LOL

SO glad u know that the show is rigged .. By the way whats winning has to do with this topic .. Pls dont go off topic .. this thread will get closed by mods .. we have to stick to the topic LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Hello!

I've always been reading the posts on this forum and never really made a comment or made a post. I thank you (TM) for making such an incredibly amazing post and wanted to let you know that I am a Sana and Tusshar admirer. They are the finest contestants out there now.

Regarding the post, I have a few points to state.

Firstly, if you all remember, initially Remo had mentioned that he was going to be extra strict this season. I feel that he mentioned this only to show favouritism towards a few dancing pairs and when asked regarding the low scores of good dance performances (i.e Sana and Tusshar's), he will simply say, "I already said that I was going to be strict". Honestly, he is being prejudiced more than he is being strict. He purposely gives them a mark less, so that they stay below the so called "perfect" dancer Lauren.  

Next, in one of Sonali and Sumanth's performance, he asked Sonali to work on her expressions. In my opinion, I felt that was not a correct thing to do. Was he merely looking for a reason to give them low scores? Sonali is a child for God's sake, she will gradually learn. Her dance at this age is more than enough. I don't see him criticizing his favourites about expressions. I have only seen those pairs with monotonous expressions.

Lastly, Remo's partiality is RIDICULOUS. The contestant he gives 30s every week is not as fine as he portrays her as. She was in SYTYCD only until Top 6 ' which indicates that she is not "perfect". I know she is good dancer but she is not perfect. What irked me the most was the marathon. Sana and Tusshar clearly deserved 10, not Lauren and Puneet. I felt Lauren's dance steps were not coordinated well; however, she still got the "perfect" 10.

I am also a sana and tushar admirer ..but I cant agree with you on laurens comments ..she participated SYtycd WHEN SHE WAS JUST 18  and u mean winning a show makes you the perfect dancer .. so then Gurmeet must be the perfect dancer in last season .. 
and lauren has coordination issues .. I have never seen a single considerable cordination mismatch not incomplete step from them .. 

Edited by HashiBoo - 18 August 2013 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I completely agree. My Partiality Personifed remo is now getting disgusting. Dead
He is trying his best to demoralize Tushar by these low marks. Angry
I was watching with my sis and when he gave shaan 7 my sis said "Apne fav ko kam dena pada isliye aur sab ko bhi kam de raha hai. Wink "

HashiBoo-Dhoop-

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by xNinalove

Why would we be insecure? Confused
She sure is an amazing dancer,but we all know there is no way she will win. LOL

The way some of the fans claim the so called haters being insecure, Duhhh LOL
As for Lauren not winning, you think that is supposed to bother me, try harder LOL

Probably for you it's all about winning and losing, but for me it's a matter of watching brilliant performances, so I am a happy viewer thanks to contestants like Lauren and Sana.
As for her not winning, I think most agree that the show is rigged, what's new in that LOLLOL

@Blue:- Completely agree. LOL

HashiBoo-Dhoop-

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Quirky.Feline.

That's his way of supporting the ones he favours. 
I must say though - He was austere with scoring over all today, not just with them. 
Exactly, He is trying his best to demoralize or eliminate his fav's competitionWink.

HashiBoo-Dhoop-

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
mukti also doesn't deserved a 7...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly