Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

I respect your response.
Yes, I am saying that Lauren is not perfect. No dancer in this world is perfect, everyone is flawed. Hence, I don't see the reason why she gets 30s week after week. I know some of her dance performances are outstanding but not ALL of them. Regarding Drashti, I don't support the idea of her getting 30s consecutively as well. However, the channel is supporting her and I guess they have stopped now, which is why her "true" scores are coming forth.

From your DP (the one with Drashti and Barun since that's the one I see for having my avatar option off), it seems like you are are a Drashti fan. If yes, then I am pleasantly surprised to hear your honest opinion about someone you like. It doesn't happen much around here you see πŸ˜†

Yes I agree no one is perfect, but then again I don't think 10 on JDJ really reflects utmost perfection. Relatively speaking, Lauren is very close to being perfect with her dancing compared to others. Though I do agree with you that JDJ judges and their standard for perfect 30 is very low. They don't even touch anything less than 6 and many on the show deserves scores like 6, 5, 4. As far as I have seen Lauren did deserve 30 for many of her acts, but then again it's because I don't think one has to be completely flawless and perfect to achieve that score, since that is unrealistic to me. It's a stage show and people are bound to make few mistakes here and there. So for me I don't mind seeing someone like Lauren score 30 since she is way above others with her dancing.

The issue I have is judges not being consistent and fair especially when it comes to Sana-Tushar. I find them pathetic pointing out their mistakes and even at times no mistakes and still no perfect score. They lose their credibility every time, wait what am I saying, they have already lost their credibility by being all over the place with their scoring system πŸ˜†

Anyways, thank you for being a fresh breeze of air especially for the bolded part. I feel the same. Probably the comments on this forum and elsewhere might have made Colors realize how foolishly silly they look with their blatant partiality.

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CestMoi

From your DP (the one with Drashti and Barun since that's the one I see for having my avatar option off), it seems like you are are a Drashti fan. If yes, then I am pleasantly surprised to hear your honest opinion about someone you like. It doesn't happen much around here you see πŸ˜†

Yes I agree no one is perfect, but then again I don't think 10 on JDJ really reflects utmost perfection. Relatively speaking, Lauren is very close to being perfect with her dancing compared to others. Though I do agree with you that JDJ judges and their standard for perfect 30 is very low. They don't even touch anything less than 6 and many on the show deserves scores like 6, 5, 4. As far as I have seen Lauren did deserve 30 for many of her acts, but then again it's because I don't think one has to be completely flawless and perfect to achieve that score, since that is unrealistic to me. It's a stage show and people are bound to make few mistakes here and there. So for me I don't mind seeing someone like Lauren score 30 since she is way above others with her dancing.

The issue I have is judges not being consistent and fair especially when it comes to Sana-Tushar. I find them pathetic pointing out their mistakes and even at times no mistakes and still no perfect score. They lose their credibility every time, wait what am I saying, they have already lost their credibility by being all over the place with their scoring system πŸ˜†

Anyways, thank you for being a fresh breeze of air especially for the bolded part. I feel the same. Probably the comments on this forum and elsewhere might have made Colors realize how foolishly silly they look with their blatant partiality.

It was a pleasure and I agree with what you have stated above, especially the black portion. 😊
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's his way of supporting the ones he favours. 
I must say though - He was austere with scoring over all today, not just with them. 
Hazardous thumbnail
I totally agree, his comment was FRIGGIN WEIRD.πŸ˜• He was like "agar ladkiyan hip hop movement mein thoda zada energy dalein toh kharab lagta hai."  W*F? I didn't find anything vulgar about Sana's movements! She was fantastic!
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
You still listen to wat he says...πŸ˜ƒ come to me baby..i will give u more intelligent comments...πŸ˜ƒ

when i look at him..either i hear .. yap yap yap.. or see pearly teeth with the twinkling in the eyes.. πŸ˜Š 
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Why would we be insecure? πŸ˜•
She sure is an amazing dancer,but we all know there is no way she will win. πŸ˜†

SO glad u know that the show is rigged .. By the way whats winning has to do with this topic .. Pls dont go off topic .. this thread will get closed by mods .. we have to stick to the topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

Hello!

I've always been reading the posts on this forum and never really made a comment or made a post. I thank you (TM) for making such an incredibly amazing post and wanted to let you know that I am a Sana and Tusshar admirer. They are the finest contestants out there now.

Regarding the post, I have a few points to state.

Firstly, if you all remember, initially Remo had mentioned that he was going to be extra strict this season. I feel that he mentioned this only to show favouritism towards a few dancing pairs and when asked regarding the low scores of good dance performances (i.e Sana and Tusshar's), he will simply say, "I already said that I was going to be strict". Honestly, he is being prejudiced more than he is being strict. He purposely gives them a mark less, so that they stay below the so called "perfect" dancer Lauren.  

Next, in one of Sonali and Sumanth's performance, he asked Sonali to work on her expressions. In my opinion, I felt that was not a correct thing to do. Was he merely looking for a reason to give them low scores? Sonali is a child for God's sake, she will gradually learn. Her dance at this age is more than enough. I don't see him criticizing his favourites about expressions. I have only seen those pairs with monotonous expressions.

Lastly, Remo's partiality is RIDICULOUS. The contestant he gives 30s every week is not as fine as he portrays her as. She was in SYTYCD only until Top 6 ' which indicates that she is not "perfect". I know she is good dancer but she is not perfect. What irked me the most was the marathon. Sana and Tusshar clearly deserved 10, not Lauren and Puneet. I felt Lauren's dance steps were not coordinated well; however, she still got the "perfect" 10.

I am also a sana and tushar admirer ..but I cant agree with you on laurens comments ..she participated SYtycd WHEN SHE WAS JUST 18  and u mean winning a show makes you the perfect dancer .. so then Gurmeet must be the perfect dancer in last season .. 
and lauren has coordination issues .. I have never seen a single considerable cordination mismatch not incomplete step from them .. 
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I completely agree. My Partiality Personifed remo is now getting disgusting. 🀒
He is trying his best to demoralize Tushar by these low marks. 😑
I was watching with my sis and when he gave shaan 7 my sis said "Apne fav ko kam dena pada isliye aur sab ko bhi kam de raha hai. πŸ˜‰ "

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

The way some of the fans claim the so called haters being insecure, Duhhh πŸ˜†
As for Lauren not winning, you think that is supposed to bother me, try harder πŸ˜†

Probably for you it's all about winning and losing, but for me it's a matter of watching brilliant performances, so I am a happy viewer thanks to contestants like Lauren and Sana.
As for her not winning, I think most agree that the show is rigged, what's new in that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Blue:- Completely agree. πŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Quirky.Feline.

That's his way of supporting the ones he favours. 

I must say though - He was austere with scoring over all today, not just with them. 

Exactly, He is trying his best to demoralize or eliminate his fav's competitionπŸ˜‰.