Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CestMoi

LOL, so now he is biased towards Punit and Lauren only ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† What about all the 30s which were given out by him like toffies to the undeserving performances of Sal-DD. Yeh, that's right, they deserved the perfect 30s even after giving away acts filled with bunch of mistakes, not biased at all eh 😆

Lauren and Punit have shown they deserve those 30s, anyone denying it lose their own credibility and show off their...Hmmm what the word again fans love using...that's right "insecurity" 😆

Disclaimer: Come on now, don't cry foul man, I wasn't the one who brought DD-Sal, see the above previous comments 😉

Bang on...👍🏞
This week toh I am even not surprised but the performance for which Sana and Tushar got perfect 2 10's and Remo gave 9... I was like WHAT ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē  They were simply amazing and they got a 9 from him ðŸ˜† What a joke ðŸĪŠ

And why don't their comments match with the marks ðŸĪ” 

Even Shaan was like after such nice comments I thought they said I am back so numbers are back too ðŸ˜†
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

LOL, so now he is biased towards Punit and Lauren only ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† What about all the 30s which were given out by him like toffies to the undeserving performances of Sal-DD. Yeh, that's right, they deserved the perfect 30s even after giving away acts filled with bunch of mistakes, not biased at all eh 😆

Lauren and Punit have shown they deserve those 30s, anyone denying it lose their own credibility and show off their...Hmmm what the word again fans love using...that's right "insecurity" 😆

Disclaimer: Come on now, don't cry foul man, I wasn't the one who brought DD-Sal, see the above previous comments 😉

Why would we be insecure? ðŸ˜•
She sure is an amazing dancer,but we all know there is no way she will win. ðŸ˜†

Edited by xNinalove - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: xNinalove

Why would we be insecure? ðŸ˜•
She sure is an amazing dancer,but we all know there is no way she will win. ðŸ˜†

The way some of the fans claim the so called haters being insecure, Duhhh 😆
As for Lauren not winning, you think that is supposed to bother me, try harder 😆

Probably for you it's all about winning and losing, but for me it's a matter of watching brilliant performances, so I am a happy viewer thanks to contestants like Lauren and Sana. As for her not winning, I think most agree that the show is rigged, what's new in that 😆😆

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The way some of the fans claim the so called haters being insecure, Duhhh 😆
As for Lauren not winning, you think that is supposed to bother me, try harder 😆

Probably for you it's all about winning and losing, but for me it's a matter of watching brilliant performances, so I am a happy viewer thanks to contestants like Lauren and Sana. As for her not winning, I think most agree that the show is rigged, what's new in that 😆😆

Exactly,so stop writing a full essay to justify yourself. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: xNinalove

Exactly,so stop writing a full essay to justify yourself. ðŸ˜‰

Why should I because you don't like what I have to say 😆

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Hello!

I've always been reading the posts on this forum and never really made a comment or made a post. I thank you (TM) for making such an incredibly amazing post and wanted to let you know that I am a Sana and Tusshar admirer. They are the finest contestants out there now.

Regarding the post, I have a few points to state.

Firstly, if you all remember, initially Remo had mentioned that he was going to be extra strict this season. I feel that he mentioned this only to show favouritism towards a few dancing pairs and when asked regarding the low scores of good dance performances (i.e Sana and Tusshar's), he will simply say, "I already said that I was going to be strict". Honestly, he is being prejudiced more than he is being strict. He purposely gives them a mark less, so that they stay below the so called "perfect" dancer Lauren.  

Next, in one of Sonali and Sumanth's performance, he asked Sonali to work on her expressions. In my opinion, I felt that was not a correct thing to do. Was he merely looking for a reason to give them low scores? Sonali is a child for God's sake, she will gradually learn. Her dance at this age is more than enough. I don't see him criticizing his favourites about expressions. I have only seen those pairs with monotonous expressions.

Lastly, Remo's partiality is RIDICULOUS. The contestant he gives 30s every week is not as fine as he portrays her as. She was in SYTYCD only until Top 6 – which indicates that she is not "perfect". I know she is good dancer but she is not perfect. What irked me the most was the marathon. Sana and Tusshar clearly deserved 10, not Lauren and Puneet. I felt Lauren's dance steps were not coordinated well; however, she still got the "perfect" 10.

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

Lastly, Remo's partiality is RIDICULOUS. The contestant he gives 30s every week is not as fine as he portrays her as. She was in SYTYCD only until Top 6 ' which indicates that she is not "perfect". I know she is good dancer but she is not perfect. What irked me the most was the marathon. Sana and Tusshar clearly deserved 10, not Lauren and Puneet. I felt Lauren's dance steps were not coordinated well; however, she still got the "perfect" 10.

So you are saying Lauren isn't perfect as he portrays her, alright fine. But if Lauren isn't perfect then what would you say about DD who kept getting 30s on many of her mediocre acts. If Lauren isn't perfect, then others don't even have a chance to score 30 for any of their performances. Just saying. Your opinion is fine, but it came out flawed and lop sided, at least to me.

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

So you are saying Lauren isn't perfect as he portrays her, alright fine. But if Lauren isn't perfect then what would you say about DD who kept getting 30s on many of her mediocre acts. If Lauren isn't perfect, then others don't even have a chance to score 30 for any of their performances. Just saying. Your opinion is fine, but it came out flawed and lop sided, at least to me.

I respect your response.
Yes, I am saying that Lauren is not perfect. No dancer in this world is perfect, everyone is flawed. Hence, I don't see the reason why she gets 30s week after week. I know some of her dance performances are outstanding but not ALL of them. Regarding Drashti, I don't support the idea of her getting 30s consecutively as well. However, the channel is supporting her and I guess they have stopped now, which is why her "true" scores are coming forth.
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not even bothered to find any logic in his talks. Even when he says everything was perfect, he ends up giving them 9, can't even be consistent with his praises and scores.

So I simply enjoy their performances. I rather use my middle finger on Remo's scores for them than find logic in them.

@blue, I totally agree lol! I just watch Sana/Tushar's performances to enjoy them now. It's pointless to expect anything from Remo. For him, his favorites are the best and no one else can come close to them. You would think that as the only actual choreographer as a judge, at least he would give fair marks... ðŸĪ”