India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Remo's Dushmani With Sana/Tushar???

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Last week Remo did it and this week he did again, Being extra harsh on this couple. Okay fine, I can accept the 8 marks for last week as their were 2 errors.

But this week, Seriously? An 8 again? And what kind of reason did Remo give, I didn't even understand his criticism, it ACTUALLY meant nothing and made ZERO sense.Confused He said she need s to learn how to put energy into the right moves or something of that extent...WTH does that even mean? I am so sick and tired of these lame and nonsensical reasons for cutting marks.

How can he give Drashti a 7 and Sana an 8...There is more than 1 mark difference between their performances

Ridiculous. Colors needs to throw him out ASAP, I think he himself doensnt know what he is saying, confused person.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi guptarth81Jayjasjoetanya12T4YY4B4ShilalipiCamrynmaaji89love_me_notKaranJennySGDiva-In-ArmorxNinalove-DhinChak-krishuuuuuuuuuuriatagoreBhavaaniVruShan_MaNancherrypansyDeb_05TheEmpressdesicrowdsoni595Hayaa.menigmatic_zephyHashiBoopieryrose-Dhoop-BeingBluntHemaG

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
he always give -1 compared to other judges for Sana Tushar where most of the times he give same score as other judges to the rest of the contestants . 

As i remember even passo double he reduced -1 ..god knows for what reason .. and last week , and then again this week . 

I wanted  him to be strict and give less marks where it necessary as he is the only choreographer judge .. but he is very lenient most of the times  and very strict to sana and Tushar .. isnt that quite obvious .. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81tanya12Jayjasjoemaaji89narchibald-DhinChak-Diva-In-Armor-Inferno-Kasu4lyfeVsoujanyacherrypansyDeb_05desicrowdTheEmpressBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi guptarth81tanya12-Inferno--DhinChak-cherrypansyharpkaurdesicrowdHashiBooTheEmpressHayaa.mShaitan-Haiwan-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
@ tm, I agree...Remo is one biased soul...Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdevcherrypansyHashiBooShaitan-HaiwanBeingBlunt

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

I am not even bothered to find any logic in his talks. Even when he says everything was perfect, he ends up giving them 9, can't even be consistent with his praises and scores.

So I simply enjoy their performances. I rather use my middle finger on Remo's scores for them than find logic in them.

Trust me I am pretty much on the same level now, I am considering spamming his instagram account with negative msgs but then I don't have the time for that LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Diva-In-Armor-DhinChak-HashiBooBeingBlunt

xNinalove Goldie
xNinalove
xNinalove

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
He is biased towards everyone except Punit and Lauren. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdevkrishuuuuuuuuuuArshaArshisyazaibrahim

xNinalove Goldie
xNinalove
xNinalove

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I don't think Drashti's performance was that bad,like you are trying to say. Drashti's deserved all 8s and Sana deserved all 9s.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdevKaranJennySGArshaArshikrishuuuuuuuuuu

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Last week Remo did it and this week he did again, Being extra harsh on this couple. Okay fine, I can accept the 8 marks for last week as their were 2 errors.

But this week, Seriously? An 8 again? And what kind of reason did Remo give, I didn't even understand his criticism, it ACTUALLY meant nothing and made ZERO sense.Confused He said she need s to learn how to put energy into the right moves or something of that extent...WTH does that even mean? I am so sick and tired of these lame and nonsensical reasons for cutting marks.

How can he give Drashti a 7 and Sana an 8...There is more than 1 mark difference between their performances

Ridiculous. Colors needs to throw him out ASAP, I think he himself doensnt know what he is saying, confused person.

I felt the same as you about the bolded part.

I would also like to add that he gave Shaan and Sana both 8. I am not saying Shaan was bad. I am saying that Sana and Shaan's dances were not of the same level. Sana's performance was better than his.

In my opinion, he should have given Sana 9. Shaan and Drashti received fair scores with 8 and 7, respectively. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 17 August 2013 at 3:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81narchibaldDiva-In-Armor-DhinChak-krishuuuuuuuuuucherrypansyHashiBooShaitan-Haiwan-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

Go to top