Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is SONAKSHI going to have a horrible 2013?!!!

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Big smileConfused  I loved her in LOOTERA.  But, it seems like her ONCE UPON a TIME in MUMBAI SEQUEL has gone down the drain.  I have a feeling BULLET RAJA might not be good either.  I know one hit will put SONAKSHI back in the reckoning, but she is only 3 years old in the industry and has a lot of time on her side.  She has already done 10 films, D'oh.  Does she need to slow down?  I know she will win some awards for LOOTERA.  Is SONAKSHI going to have a horrible 2013?!!!  Please share your thoughts.  Shocked

Edited by NaughtyGaurav - 17 August 2013 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjuab.khoobsurat.DB_reloaded

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i dunt knw abt lootera bt she was quite trashy in OUTIMD 
nxxt in line is bullet raja and rr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaeesRiks-blue-ice.

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
HORRIBLE 2013? No way.. she is gonna sweep the awards *maybe* ..and she got such a wide acclaim for her performance..!! Once upon time, in my opinion will a be a hit or average grosser..and the sme goes for Bullet Raja. So I would say, its gonna be a much much better year than 2012! No joker this time!... u ve completely lost it Gaurav.. I mean there were more actresses like Bebo.. Parineeti?, vidya.. who are probably not gonna have a good year.! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmm1095.khoobsurat.Tani91

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamaPCmaniac

HORRIBLE 2013? No way.. she is gonna sweep the awards *maybe* ..and she got such a wide acclaim for her performance..!! Once upon time, in my opinion will a be a hit or average grosser..and the sme goes for Bullet Raja. So I would say, its gonna be a much much better year than 2012! No joker this time!... u ve completely lost it Gaurav.. I mean there were more actresses like Bebo.. Parineeti?, vidya.. who are probably not gonna have a good year.! 

I haven't lost it.  LOL   You may feel that is the case.  But, Sonakshi is doing to many films to fast.  D'ohNot every film can be a Lootera.  But, if Once Upon A Time in Mumbai sequel was a hit, it could have balanced the critical acclaim of Lootera.  That is all I am saying.  And Bullet Raja and Rambo Rajkumar are carrying no hype, could underperform.  So, this could be one year where she doesn't have one commercial hit.  I hope I am proved wrong.  Parineeti only has one release and that could do well.  She does a few films a year, which is good.  Vidya and Bebo are not in the competition, they have reached their prime.  Shocked
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen Lootera yet. No idea how good she was in that film. She always came across as an average/above average actress to me !

And her choice of films sucks. OUTIMD was looking better than RR and BR. Now that it tanked, I don't have any hope for the other two.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaeesRiks-blue-ice.

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyGaurav

Originally posted by IamaPCmaniac

I haven't lost it.  LOL   You may feel that is the case.  But, Sonakshi is doing to many films to fast.  D'ohNot every film can be a Lootera.  But, if Once Upon A Time in Mumbai sequel was a hit, it could have balanced the critical acclaim of Lootera.  That is all I am saying.  And Bullet Raja and Rambo Rajkumar are carrying no hype, could underperform.  So, this could be one year where she doesn't have one commercial hit.  I hope I am proved wrong.  Parineeti only has one release and that could do well.  She does a few films a year, which is good.  Vidya and Bebo are not in the competition, they have reached their prime.  Shocked

ure kinda right about the commercial success... but i dont think it will have an effect on her career... but br can hit the 100 crores in my opinionn...!
kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i don't know about her other movies but she was amazing in Lootera...i hope this year they give awards according to their performances in the movies and not according to the boxoffice

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..ILoveDramaOJ6.0AblazedEnigma..Tani91BearNaNa

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
IamaPCmaniac,

I accidentally clicked on your username. Don't misunderstand me, I was not stalking you. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Go to top