Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Can BIPASHA & BEBO be CONSIDERED COMPETITORS?!!!

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I saw glimpses of Anjabee today and couldn't help but wonder.  Confused That was BIPASHA's first movie and she was very confident for a newcomer.  BEBO was 5 movies old at this time.  And practically, they have been around for 12-13 years and are close in age.  I wonder why we don't consider them COMPETITORS!!!  Wink  Both are gorgeous, talented, etc.  BEBO did something right though.  Because she is a KAPOOR and had all the best leading men.  BIPASHA got a raw deal, never got films with KING KHAN or even AAMIR KHAN.  She is a decent actress.  Please share your thoughts.  Can BIPASHA & BEBO be CONSIDERED COMPETITORS?!!!  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...because Bipasha is more manly and Kareena more womenlyROFL And Kareena is way ahead then Bipasha so no competition!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazzi.khoobsurat.TheEmpress

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

Hmmm...because Bipasha is more manly and Kareena more womenlyROFL And Kareena is way ahead then Bipasha so no competition!!!

ROFL  Bipasha can have corrective surgery, it is never to late!
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Not at all ! :D 
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Bipasha is much hotter and gorgeous than Bebo, thats for sure.. i think she was in the big names in 2007 .. after that.. bebo went ahead with JWM and bipasha.. well she didnt do much films// but with a good comeback opposite a big star, anything is possible.! maybe humshakal will do wonders! LOOL

blue-ice.

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
No Bebo is Bebo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.LoveProfusion

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Bipasha made wrong choices. At her peak she was pretty powerful. In fact during the rani-aishwarya-preity era, I remember her name used to come up right after.

After Bachna-e-haseeno, she went kinda downhill. Raaz-3 gave her a hit, but her career seems to be stuck.

She has a lot of potential, I don't know if she can suddenly be "number-1" again her future projects sound lame. But She is very sexy and never really got those golden chances.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 17 August 2013 at 2:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-luvs-sLoveProfusionTheEmpressViccoTurmericHotMess

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
She was just in Ajnaabee for skin show and looking sexy..I didn't even think she was sexy in the film..she looked way too manly didn't understand hiw she became a model. Bebo was cute in Ajnabee and looked more feminine than Bips. 

That said..I do like Bipasha as an actress. She is a natural on screen. And If styled right she can look pretty and hot. I find Bebo sexier though. 

Bips was never bebo's Competiton because Kareena is the better actress and the better star. Bips lacks a spark and energy bebo brings on screen. That's why Bips can never be in the league of Katrina and Kareena and even PC.

And plus it doesn't help that she doesn't get offers opposite the Khans like Kat, bebo and PC. And she doesn't get good offers scripts/films like Vidya. 

She has a lot potential as an actor  but she isn't lucky. I also think she doesn't try hard to land a good project. She isn't ambitious..at least seems that way. 

I guess what hurts her is her sexy image she has. Directors only offer her roles where she is require to wear short  dresses and dance around the heroes. She never tried hard to break that image. 

Edited by beboholic - 17 August 2013 at 3:09pm

Fazzi

Go to top