Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 47|| (Page 85)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Sorry.. I have been on and off... 
do u have any plans of going out?
are you done with meeting?
going out this weekend, most likely not.
So far only plan is going for Satyagrah.
Also need to reschedule dinner plan with few friends from work

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by shamrish

Hello Shweta & Jay Big smile
Just dropped in to Say Hello .. How are things going??

Hi Amrish.. aapke aane se haryali aa gayi

Hello Shweta.. Abhi Fall aa raha hain ?? TongueWinkLOL

How u doing?? Hope u had an enjoyable Udaipur trip Big smile
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Yep.. That is why folks cross over to our side to get good view of the falls.. Not to mention u can go behind the main falls which you did.. Did u enjoy both things ?? Was it raining that day??
U get raincoats both places which comes handy rest of the area too on a rainy day..TongueWink
Due to weekdays, probably u did not get crowd.. Even crossing was not bad.. I tend to avoid Fri/Sat when it is most rush.

CN Tower : Did u sleep on the glass bottom floor and get a pict?? TongueWink

Yes much better at your side and given it was weekday, no lines what so ever Tongue
It wasn't rainy day per se but very cloudy. Sure enjoyed both things, especially maid of the mist, stood on top side and got enough wet for entire week LOL LOL
crossing border going to Canada was 45 minutes as Sat evening Ouch but coming back from rainbow bridge was nothing, drove slow on bridge to have good look at the lights at night Wink

I didn't sleep on the glass floor, only stood on it. My fear of height was starting to take over LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Yep.. That is why folks cross over to our side to get good view of the falls.. Not to mention u can go behind the main falls which you did.. Did u enjoy both things ?? Was it raining that day??
U get raincoats both places which comes handy rest of the area too on a rainy day..TongueWink
Due to weekdays, probably u did not get crowd.. Even crossing was not bad.. I tend to avoid Fri/Sat when it is most rush.

CN Tower : Did u sleep on the glass bottom floor and get a pict?? TongueWink

Yes much better at your side and given it was weekday, no lines what so ever Tongue
It wasn't rainy day per se but very cloudy. Sure enjoyed both things, especially maid of the mist, stood on top side and got enough wet for entire week LOL LOL
crossing border going to Canada was 45 minutes as Sat evening Ouch but coming back from rainbow bridge was nothing, drove slow on bridge to have good look at the lights at night Wink

I didn't sleep on the glass floor, only stood on it. My fear of height was starting to take over LOL

Glad u enjoyed... I have taken pictures in both stand/sleep with my family. Glass is very strong, nothing to worry
U could have taken ur parents to vast 2 levels of famous underground city in downtown.. Just for experience, connection is very close to CN Tower.. THink next month, they are starting Ripley's aquarium next to it..

Did u do anything from US side of falls then?? Goat island/cave of winds??

jay_bpm

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
looks like we lost shweta Confused
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Glad u enjoyed... I have taken pictures in both stand/sleep with my family. Glass is very strong, nothing to worry
U could have taken ur parents to vast 2 levels of famous underground city in downtown.. Just for experience, connection is very close to CN Tower.. THink next month, they are starting Ripley's aquarium next to it..

I know glass is strong as many were jumping on it but can't compete with my fear that much LOL
As I said it became visit to relatives as well D'ohLOL so they took us to TN downtown and gave options of where to go. They must have not been aware of the place you talked about and also some CNE thing, Canadian fair type thing was going on this Sunday.

No didn't do anything on US side as ma-papa were satisfied seeing Canada side very much. Also ma was already tired from walking on Monday so Tuesday decided to simply drive home

shamrish

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged

looks like we lost shweta Confused

she has been on and off, not to mention some meeting at 8:30
I guess once done she would prefer to get home ASAP

shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

I know glass is strong as many were jumping on it but can't compete with my fear that much LOL
As I said it became visit to relatives as well D'ohLOL so they took us to TN downtown and gave options of where to go. They must have not been aware of the place you talked about and also some CNE thing, Canadian fair type thing was going on this Sunday.

No didn't do anything on US side as ma-papa were satisfied seeing Canada side very much. Also ma was already tired from walking on Monday so Tuesday decided to simply drive home

Most of major part of downtown is interconnected underground for a total of 27 sq kms area which is going to expand to include CN Tower in the future.. Basically think about ur entire shopping mall with food courts underground with connection to office bldgs/public transport..
One of my previous job , only time i would be in the open is from my home to get to the bus

CNE - Canadian National Exhibition.. Happens every year for 2 weeks. Went there twice last week
Good for kids and who enjoy rides and shopping. Have some concerts/ shows [ dog show is very popular]. Otherwise for seniors, too much walking and not worth it.

jay_bpm

Go to top