Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 47|| (Page 8)

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 8185

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by shamrish

BTW, does anyone observe Shravan Maas to the fullest ?? 

What do you mean? Fasting or festivals. This year am not fasting even on Janmashtmi will be breaking my fast for the first time in some 35 yearsOuch I usually try not to eat eggs in this month and main days without onion and garlicEmbarrassed


@Bhavi & Jay : I was asking about fasting or restrictions only. I do once a month on Chaturthi which is enough for me. But like Bhavi, no non-veg for whole month... Actually other than certain religious days, we do eat onion/garlic.. Yeah tough on women especially when they are pregnant as they cannot continue with their fast which they do every year.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR-Bhavijay_bpm

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 29339

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

Marking my second proxy to the gang here! 

How are you all guys?

@Vice-EIC: Party-Feker ko mera special PRANAAM!! LOL

Hi Shobz Big smile Many Many happy returns of the dayParty 
Hope you had a girl friends  filled birthdayLOL and that all your gadgets had a time off on this dayTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18shamrishkalpanaR

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

Marking my second proxy to the gang here! 

How are you all guys?

@Vice-EIC: Party-Feker ko mera special PRANAAM!! LOL
Hi Shobhit Smile
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Party 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25349

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Shocked Sukhvinder is wearing baby pink/peach colored pants Shocked Shocked Shocked

LOL me, ma-papa already discussed that. not to mention it seems he's not wearing an actual shirt, direct coat only LOL
what has happened to idea of proper attire these days D'oh 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrishkalpanaR-Bhavi

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4664

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by BHAVII

Shocked Sukhvinder is wearing baby pink pants Shocked Shocked Shocked
That's the first thing i noticed when he made the entry LOL LOL

Baby pink... ROFL  ROFL

What a choice for a man.. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrishkalpanaR-Bhavi

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 8185

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by jay_bpm

I am 6"1 or 6"2
Generally speaking can play well everywhere but when no annoying ppl are around and free to play, can be real good at attack line Wink
Good Jay Thumbs Up.. U are slightly taller than me TongueWink..
Though i do not play volleyball often, due to height advantage, i love to attack. That jump smash has always helped me during my inter collegiate badminton days Big smile
one sport that I like and can say only outside hobby I can really enjoy for few months of summer so I try not to miss it Tongue
love badminton and wish was as tall during school tournament to smash seniors LOL

I played badminton smashing shuttle and not seniors TongueROFL...
I have played almost all athletic games played in India except basketball

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavijay_bpm

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by BHAVII

Shocked Sukhvinder is wearing baby pink/peach colored pants Shocked Shocked Shocked

LOL me, ma-papa already discussed that. not to mention it seems he's not wearing an actual shirt, direct coat only LOL
what has happened to idea of proper attire these days D'oh 
Fashion Jay Fashion LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavijay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25349

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by shamrish

BTW, does anyone observe Shravan Maas to the fullest ?? 

What do you mean? Fasting or festivals. This year am not fasting even on Janmashtmi will be breaking my fast for the first time in some 35 yearsOuch I usually try not to eat eggs in this month and main days without onion and garlicEmbarrassed


@Bhavi & Jay : I was asking about fasting or restrictions only. I do once a month on Chaturthi which is enough for me. But like Bhavi, no non-veg for whole month... Actually other than certain religious days, we do eat onion/garlic.. Yeah tough on women especially when they are pregnant as they cannot continue with their fast which they do every year.. 

while in India use to not eat onions during shravan but can't do that here or won't taste anything LOL
also followed no hair cut and shaving for many years. But this year for some reason decided to shave once after beginning of shravan mas Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrishkalpanaR-Bhavi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rival site Parichay season2 poll Parichay S2 Won!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Rajash   Replies: 65   Views: 8594

Rajash 65 8594 01 April 2013 at 10:34pm by parobal12
Parichay ka parichay humaari nazar se.

2 3

Author: annie_mckinnen   Replies: 19   Views: 3343

annie_mckinnen 19 3343 03 September 2012 at 11:47pm by paradigm
FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: chitsss   Replies: 57   Views: 7007

chitsss 57 7007 29 August 2012 at 7:49am by -Bhavi
Kunal ka Parichay Apne Parichay Se-OS-4th OS-pg.13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: awesumsonia   Replies: 110   Views: 11178

awesumsonia 110 11178 20 August 2012 at 11:54am by HitchHiker_
Parichay ko apna Parichay mil gaya

2

Author: LoveTVShows   Replies: 10   Views: 1573

LoveTVShows 10 1573 10 May 2012 at 3:10am by Fariyal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index