Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 47|| (Page 29)

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by jay_bpm

See I hadn't noticed it in initial days. When I noticed I thought may be I didn't set things properly and all, not to mention was really busy those days so couldn't notice much.
When I noticed, been month already so can't return the phone Angry
will send it up and get new one and have decided to sell it on eBay Wink
That's a good option but did you get an unlocked one? I mean don't you have to pay extra for upgrading if you buy another phone Confused
I got upgrade and and paid $100.00 for this phone. Regular price is $700 for At&t. I am thinking of selling around $400-500
Which phone are you planning to buy now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 41849

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hi... I am back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaRjay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25349

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by jay_bpm

See I hadn't noticed it in initial days. When I noticed I thought may be I didn't set things properly and all, not to mention was really busy those days so couldn't notice much.
When I noticed, been month already so can't return the phone Angry
will send it up and get new one and have decided to sell it on eBay Wink
That's a good option but did you get an unlocked one? I mean don't you have to pay extra for upgrading if you buy another phone Confused
I got upgrade and and paid $100.00 for this phone. Regular price is $700 for At&t. I am thinking of selling around $400-500
Which phone are you planning to buy now?
won't buy any, my S3 still works well 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25349

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Hi... I am back
exactly after 1 hour 7 minutes after calling me 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Hi... I am back
Hi Shweta Smile Came early to work?
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 41849

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by shweta_r

Hi... I am back
exactly after 1 hour 7 minutes after calling me 

Yes because I had a one hour meeting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 41849

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by shweta_r

Hi... I am back
Hi Shweta Smile Came early to work?

I had a meeting from 8 - 9 am and hence came early

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25349

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by shweta_r

Hi... I am back
exactly after 1 hour 7 minutes after calling me 

Yes because I had a one hour meeting...
meeting in early morning, that too on first day back Shocked not to mention it's Raksha bandhan 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaRHitchHiker_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rival site Parichay season2 poll Parichay S2 Won!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Rajash   Replies: 65   Views: 8560

Rajash 65 8560 01 April 2013 at 10:34pm by parobal12
Parichay ka parichay humaari nazar se.

2 3

Author: annie_mckinnen   Replies: 19   Views: 3318

annie_mckinnen 19 3318 03 September 2012 at 11:47pm by paradigm
FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: chitsss   Replies: 57   Views: 6937

chitsss 57 6937 29 August 2012 at 7:49am by -Bhavi
Kunal ka Parichay Apne Parichay Se-OS-4th OS-pg.13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: awesumsonia   Replies: 110   Views: 11065

awesumsonia 110 11065 20 August 2012 at 11:54am by HitchHiker_
Parichay ko apna Parichay mil gaya

2

Author: LoveTVShows   Replies: 10   Views: 1558

LoveTVShows 10 1558 10 May 2012 at 3:10am by Fariyal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index