Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"Chronic estrogen deficiency Causes Gastroparesis by Altering Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase Function in Diabetic Patients" This is the title of my Poster and presentation. THis is the same topic of my paper which is going to be published ðŸ˜Š
I liked the city a lot I found it beautiful ðŸ˜› 
Seattle space needle is the main attraction there and dining at the top of the tower was a lovely experience ðŸ˜› Downtown is beautiful, we went on a 2 hr cruise that gives a tour of Seattle...Undergorund tour, San Juan whale watching, China town, Green lake park and Martin Luther king memorial are few other places that we covered ðŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
Congrats once again 😃.. Thanks for explaining.. I guess things may become bit more clear after reading the details in publication 😃

Underground tour ?? U mean underground city??

Space needle i guess is similar to CN tower up here.. THere is a revolving restuarant too at the top which gives a good view..
[/QUOTE]
Thanks ðŸ˜Š Hopefully you will be ale to understand something from the paper ðŸ˜Š
I thought its a waste of time Basically its a walking tour beneath the city's sidewalks and streets...It seems all of these passages were once the city's main roads 
Yes space needle is same as CN tower...The view of the city from the top is really nice especially the harbor side ðŸ˜Š 
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Given my asocial nature, most of the times I have no idea who these relatives are ðŸ˜†
But they sure talked a lot ðŸ˜² Entire Sunday was like gosh when will it end 

Yes overall had nice time I would say

No wonder, they wanted to talk more and see/show less 😆
kalpanaR thumbnail

@Kalps - your presentation topic sounds all serious biology stuff, do remember a thing or two from school but then not much ðŸ˜†

I suppose you didn't get time to read chapters I sent you

Good that's the main purpose to confuse people with our Research and get more funds ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
I did read it you have sent me only one chapter ðŸ˜›
shamrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalpanaR

Good that's the main purpose to confuse people with our Research and get more funds ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Kalpana, be happy to atleast have one 😛😉😆
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamrish

No wonder, they wanted to talk more and see/show less 😆

i too thought same ðŸ˜³ 
I think on Monday they sensed me not happy so started hurrying things up a little ðŸ˜†
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalpanaR

only one ðŸ˜• I thought I sent 2
shamrish thumbnail

Hello SSR Bhaktin 😛😉
jay_bpm thumbnail

Good morning 
Aaj khush to bahut hoge tum hey ðŸ˜›
kalpanaR thumbnail

When did I say don't like all those ðŸ˜•
Well if go that far, must get all wet as I paid for it ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
first let me see reaction of office peeps when I say want hit clubs as B'day they be ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£

I remember you saying that ðŸ˜³ Anyways don't ask for proof now i can't go back and find ðŸ˜†
Don't forget to invite your Manager ðŸ˜‰
shamrish thumbnail
Thanks ðŸ˜Š Hopefully you will be ale to understand something from the paper ðŸ˜Š
I thought its a waste of time Basically its a walking tour beneath the city's sidewalks and streets...It seems all of these passages were once the city's main roads 
Yes space needle is same as CN tower...The view of the city from the top is really nice especially the harbor side ðŸ˜Š 

Hopefully i will understand and probably revise my science knowledge. 😆😆. If not, author will clarify my doubts 😛😉